The King of Hate Forums

I have figured out DSP is looming problem

It has to be property taxes. Property taxes are the only thing that can cause you to lose your home that are out of your control. They occur at the end of the year and usually require you to pay a lump sum of $2,000 to $5,000 Plus. If you don't pay the property taxes the government will place a lien on your home and you have the possibility of losing your home. If Phil has to pay property taxes for his Washington home and his condo that maybe what's keeping him up at night. He may not have the lump sum money that is required to pay for both his condo and his Washington home property taxes.

25 minutes ago, bongo said:

It has to be property taxes. Property taxes are the only thing that can cause you to lose your home that are out of your control. They occur at the end of the year and usually require you to pay a lump sum of $2,000 to $5,000 Plus. If you don't pay the property taxes the government will place a lien on your home and you have the possibility of losing your home. If Phil has to pay property taxes for his Washington home and his condo that maybe what's keeping him up at night. He may not have the lump sum money that is required to pay for both his condo and his Washington home property taxes.

Mission success good job, Detective.

• Like 1

A few years ago one of those people you see win the lottery outta nowhere , actually won like $41 million dollars (he banked $21 million after taxes) . He was an out of work carpenter and had issues with disability etc. He spent his last few dollars he borrowed from a friend to get the tickets. He also was an ex-con and spent kinda wild . Other issues he had was he married his girlfriend who had drug issues , partied like crazy , made terrible investments etc. 

As his book keeper detailed , he never thought the money would run out. In fact he'd tell the guy whenever it was brought up , let me worry about that . Anyhow he shot through millions of dollars and it crumbled. Everything started going down , all his things were sold off. The huge home he owned , well he owed home owners association fees which had grew each year. The guy was unable to pay those fees and the place was taken in foreclosure.

http://www.kentucky.com/news/state/kentucky/article44456535.html

Sadly he died in 2013.

2 hours ago, Meteo_Zegarra2018 said:

This is far. You sir need to go to counseling and check yourself out. Life will be amazing and you'll be happy. This is just too far man. Like, are you literally online 24/7 trying to find phils looming problem?

2 hours ago, GuessWhat said:

Mission success good job, Detective.

1 hour ago, FloydMayweather said:

Who cares at this point, sick of hearing about money already! 

The man himself is the one bringing it up every stream. This week in preview he brought it up. Monday and Tuesday this week he brought it up. I mean He even wants to maybe think about probably possibly perhaps discussing it in his podcast. If he didn't want us to talk about it why bring it up in the first place?

6 minutes ago, bongo said:

The man himself is the one bringing it up every stream. This week in preview he brought it up. Monday and Tuesday this week he brought it up. I mean He even wants to maybe think about probably possibly perhaps discussing it in his podcast. If he didn't want us to talk about it why bring it up in the first place?

No. That doesn't mean everyone should start posting these crazy conspiracies that make the user seem crazy paranoid.

• Like 1
11 hours ago, bongo said:

He does, and I don't like it. When I watch Phil talk about money I zone out completely and click another tab. After that's done I just go back to watching.

Tax problems, decided it was GOOD idea to keep a tax advisor in a whole different state (taxes vary state to state), has been receiving stacks of random mail under a company named DSP GAMING even though he has no businesses, IRS has been investigating him. Phil blames the Tax attorney and is blaming them. Hasn't filed business taxes under DSP GAMING for 3 years. He's responsible for the Tax Money.

12 minutes ago, onorub said:

This whole deal really shows how garbage it is to tax newer business. Phil's business doesn't employ new people directly, but how is a economy supposed to grow when you're lowering the chances of a new business making enough money to operate?

What he does is not a business though. It't not even considered a career. I don't think there is a label for youtubers and streamers yet.  

Also Phil mentioned he has health problems that he didn't want to publically mention. That doesn't really surprise me when he just sits all day, doesnt really leave the house and eats absolutely terribly. What does surprise me is when Leanna had her anxiety attack he was quick to make an EMERGENCY vlog about it, but when it comes to his health its "too personal" to reveal. My guess is, he doesn't want his current health problems develop into a meme like the gout thing did.

My take. He should have made preparations to sell his house last month. There's only two months left until he has to pay all these taxes. Not only is that an extremely short time frame to sell a house let alone find a new place, it's also too late to try to get a spike in Twitch or YouTube. That revenue has already been decided. What I WOULD suggest is try to put more effort into advertisements on Twitch (Run commercials between parts instead of breaks) but it's too late for that. The only way out of this is tips and patreon which have already been on a decline.

The "Let's wait and see" attitude doesn't apply in a situation like this. I hears there's concern of a real estate crash coming in Washington. I say sell the house while you still can. The money should pay for the taxes and keep you going for a few months. Then get a cheap apartment and come back full force in February.

That's my advice.

Even if Phil gets through this difficult situation, is this how he wants to live for the rest of his life? Surviving month to month, what kind of a life is that?

What if he falls ill? His detractors are never going away so you can guarantee they will always be trying to bring him down, i just fail to see how anyone could be happy living like this.

He looks like a broken man at this time, and all this shit will definitely have an effect on his long term health.

There comes a time when you have to take stock of your life and think fuck it i can't do this anymore.

Bite the bullet Phil do everything in your power to leave Washington and move back to Connecticut, you will be admitting defeat, but it's either that or stay on this road to oblivion.

Edited by ilscuro
7 hours ago, DefenselessPecker said:

Also Phil mentioned he has health problems that he didn't want to publically mention. That doesn't really surprise me when he just sits all day, doesnt really leave the house and eats absolutely terribly. What does surprise me is when Leanna had her anxiety attack he was quick to make an EMERGENCY vlog about it, but when it comes to his health its "too personal" to reveal. My guess is, he doesn't want his current health problems develop into a meme like the gout thing did.

He had already started the stream before receiving the news about Pandalee, so he had to explain why he abruptly had to leave, but I am sure you want to spin it to a way that suits your own end, you should consider wearing a cup to cover yourself.