The King of Hate Forums
Phil

Ask the King Ep. 69 - Feb. 22, 2018

Hi Phil youtube fan for a couple of years and newcomer to twitch I love your content would you play Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance on the PS4? In the first half of March. 

Edited by PokeRed

hey phil what do you think so far of the 2018 wwe hall of fame? so far they have  goldberg,dudley boyz, ivory and jeff jarrett?

Edited by rinkdude

Hi Phil,

Mass Effect Andromeda left me pretty depressed being a big fan of the series and the future of Mass Effect seems to be uncertain. Would you like to see a continuation of the Andromeda storyline that rectified the first game’s mistakes or should the series take a loooong break?

Thanks man,

Drew

Hi, dude!  I know, I'm a bit late for submitting questions.

I don't know if you remember me, but during your end-of-year 2017 rally, I did a 100, 200, 400 (for shits and giggles) tips.  I didn't end up with the largest - you had a 1000 tip that night that was fucking epic. (btw - I did have an immediate after-experience of being PM'ed by trolls, and I eventually learned - just 'don't feed them', by not responding!)

I really do like that you're a variety game streamer - I just watched Shadows of the Colossus, something I don't remember seeing before.  It's nice to see new stuff!  The visual quality of the remaster was quite cool.

Hard pressed to think of a specific question for ATK, unfortunately.  Anything I'd want to ask is better on the DL.  I'm happy that you're doing well, and KEEP IT UP.  Just tonight I watched your PUBG session with the troll tipper, that was f'ing hilarious!

planetjeff

Edited by planetjeff
removed superfluous comment

Hi Phil, I was wondering if you would you think about using a camcorder to record your tv again at some point this year to celebrate 10 years? Even if you can't find your old camcorder, I think just using the old format with your new camcorder would be really nostalgic. Thanks

• Like 1

Hi Phil. I was wondering if you ever considered writing a book about your whole YouTube and Twitch experience? You've had so many trials and tribulations along the way that I think it would make for a pretty interesting read. 

• Like 1

Truthfully this is a really stalkerish question... Blame my friends on Discord..... 

Spoiler

I seen pics of your GF and are wondering are we going to see a video like u did with Leanna where u show her off in a video? I like to see how pretty she is in video form because in pic form u cant get a full idea on how she acts and talks. Because videos from June don't help much when she could of changed in a 6 month period. Please show her in a video not just DSP Tries It.

Now for the real question. 

What anime have u watched? Or have u seen any other forums of media like Manga or Light Novels? I am sort of really like that stuff. Like how u collect Movies I do the same with Anime sh*t. So what is your favorite anime of all times and what other shows have you watched? 

Edited by AlucardViDracul
  • Like 1

Hey Phil,

What is your opinion on the original Superman quadrilogy compared to the newer films, the Salkinds' decision of replacing Richard Donner on Superman II, and the direction they took the franchise with Superman III?

Thanks for reading and hopefully answering my questions.

I recently heard news that Disney, who currently owns Marvel and Star Wars, will be aquiring assets of 20th Century Fox. That means they could own not only X-Men and Fantastic Four but also the old Star Wars and Indiana Jones movies. How do you think it will change Hollywood

1. Top psychiatrists say, people are often products of their own environment. That being said, you are someone who has been a recipient of both online abuse and gargantuan negativity, perpetrated by extremely cantankerous and pugnacious people. I would like to know how you both cope and maintain a positive attitude whilst being attacked on a consistent basis, and if you could recommend any coping strategies that have worked for you in the past aside from just ignoring the instigator?

2. Presumably every person has regrets. Some say verbalizing such regrets can be both therapeutic and cathartic. That being said, what are your 2/3 greatest regrets in the past 10 years that you've been on youtube/twitch, and what would you have done differently in order to avoid such tumultuous confrontations and/or unideal outcomes? What advice would you give to other youtubers or twitch streamers just starting out in the business?

3. Lastly, your Batman Arkham playthroughs have been some of your most enjoyable videos to watch. Would you ever consider playing the remastered version of either Arkham Asylum or Arkham City on the Xbox One or PS4?   

Hi phil long time viewer on youtube. (favourites include resident evil series and fallout series) my question is with so many games committing to games as a service with long life.Would u ever consider commiting to a game for a long time in the future, like a destiny type game or maybe Anthem. if it was financially viable would u consider it.  P.S plz apologise to my girlfreind kelsey for all the nights shes listened to you moan ( she likes u really) thanks and keep up the work......... BALL PARK BEEF FRANKS!!!!!!   ( also i was a 20 £ pledger but didnt understand the system to upgrade sorry ) 

Edited by jakesmith419122

3 hours ago, ChristianOsborne1996 said:

I recently heard news that Disney, who currently owns Marvel and Star Wars, will be aquiring assets of 20th Century Fox. That means they could own not only X-Men and Fantastic Four but also the old Star Wars and Indiana Jones movies. How do you think it will change Hollywood

They already did acquire assets from 20th Century Fox.

1 hour ago, Hector said:

Hey Phil,

Did you ever call Rambo after his hate video? If so, what did you guys talk about?

I can answer that for you.

No. He didn't. DSP felt so double crossed that he never contacted Rambo again even though "the lines were open".

1. What kind of music do you listen to?

2. What will be the kind things you'd do if you were POTUS or a government official?

3. What are your neighbours like?

4. What was the shitty game you were forced to play in Project 7?

Thanks

Heyo Phil, got an agreement with my hairstylist that we're gonna style my hair in some wild modern fashion soon. Whats a wild hairstyle you'd think you could rock? If you've already worn one share the story!