The King of Hate Forums
FloydMayweather

DSP can now remove channels reuploading his videos

19 hours ago, moka'roka said:

I’m not insulting you so no needed to insult me. I was just giving an example of how YT algorithm can consider your video spam....  just in the same way that it strikes video for demontization.  It’s a hypothesis....

Come on, just admit it was a stupid thing to say. Four peeps agree with Phil. Maybe cut down on the alcohol over Xmas eh?

Phil should report everyone on Yt stealing his content. We can do it for him if needs be!

23 minutes ago, DingDongWong said:

Come on, just admit it was a stupid thing to say. Four peeps agree with Phil. Maybe cut down on the alcohol over Xmas eh?

Phil should report everyone on Yt stealing his content. We can do it for him if needs be!

so i guess when 5 people disagree with someone, thats make said someone stupid. good to know.

• Like 1

5 people on forum where only 10 people frequent makes that 1 person stupid. No.

Its just that 1 person, made those 5 people, insecure about being inside their little bubble.

YT can consider videos spam when they are deliberately being separated into smaller videos for more views. For instance. Two 30 minute part videos might get 10K views each, if you cut those videos down into 10 minutes a piece that's 6 videos where the initial video will get 10,000 views, but the rest of the videos will decline in views from 10K to maybe 7K, 5K, and will level out to around 2K for the other 3 videos. The tactic is to spread out the views. So instead of getting 20K views from 2 videos, spreading out to 6 will generate 28K views. Spamming those videos may annoy the users subscribers, but it doesn't matter when it's all about the views/money. This method requires the least amount of effort or quality, but maximizes the contents financial gain. YT after over 10 years finally realized how this may gain the system and may start flagging Phil's method as spam.

But some of you are unable to realize any of that because you live in a bubble.

Edited by ElementInspector
  • Like 1

On 12/25/2017 at 4:45 PM, Phil said:

The stupidity is incredibly strong in this one, lol.

Is that all you know how to do is insult people? You've got to be literally the only personality on Twitch and YouTube to have complete and utter contempt toward your fans. Wow dood.

53 minutes ago, Player said:

Is that all you know how to do is insult people? You've got to be literally the only personality on Twitch and YouTube to have complete and utter contempt toward your fans. Wow dood.

You have to be stupid to say that statement isn't stupid lol.

8 hours ago, DingDongWong said:

It’s not stupid to say because it’s a hypothesis...... a statement that can be proven or disproven.    

Edited by moka'roka

3 minutes ago, moka'roka said:

It’s not stupid to say because it’s a hypothesis...... a statement that can be proven or disproven.  

Hey man, I like your avatars ass 

5d0.png

16 hours ago, Player said:

No need to be so sensitive, besides, he "insulted" the post, not the poster.

If one of the detractors edits Phil's videos to make him look bad and bully him would it be possible to report them to Crimestoppers if they live in the UK?

Report detractors to crime stoppers? Lmfao. Even though I think you're joking, crimestoppers is for criminal offenses, not civil. I want you to imagine that phone call. "HI, there's a guy on YouTube by the name of "detractors_rule" that made a video about another Youtuber that makes him look bad". If they dont laugh and hang up on you, they are going to ask you to go through YouTube to deal with it. And we all know how that goes.

On ٢٨‏/١٢‏/٢٠١٧ at 10:04 PM, IonizeMyThighs said:

Report detractors to crime stoppers? Lmfao. Even though I think you're joking, crimestoppers is for criminal offenses, not civil. I want you to imagine that phone call. "HI, there's a guy on YouTube by the name of "detractors_rule" that made a video about another Youtuber that makes him look bad". If they dont laugh and hang up on you, they are going to ask you to go through YouTube to deal with it. And we all know how that goes.

Looks like someone got intimidated 

• Like 1

On 28/12/2017 at 5:43 PM, Tahdel said:

If one of the detractors edits Phil's videos to make him look bad and bully him would it be possible to report them to Crimestoppers if they live in the UK?

You can report it yes. Unfortunately I don't think anything would come of it.

You couldn't even pursue the copyright infringement route as you dont own the rights to the material detractors use to edit their videos.

1 hour ago, masterxeon2002 said:

You can report it yes. Unfortunately I don't think anything would come of it.

You couldn't even pursue the copyright infringement route as you dont own the rights to the material detractors use to edit their videos.

Well right now there is a big push from youtubers angry that people are taking their videos and doing NO EDITING to them and basically claiming it as their own. On CUPodcast , Pat showed one youtuber that had his literal videos he's made , a foreign channel uploaded them. As Pat claims usually you have people add things like edits or voice overs to do the fair use deal. But some channels are taking peoples entire content they create and claiming it as their own. 

I get folks like H3H3 doing videos and adding their own voice to it as response type video. But youtube needs to put a stop to folks taking full content and acting like they created it.

The detractor groups have shrank pretty significantly since Fred and his group shot themselves. I doubt they have any impact on him at all anymore.

3 hours ago, KGhaleon said:

The detractor groups have shrank pretty significantly since Fred and his group shot themselves. I doubt they have any impact on him at all anymore.

Tbh it just feels sad to do so at this point

8 hours ago, KGhaleon said:

To be honest one of the most critical reasons why Phil still can do this after 10 years is the fact he still has a very large trolling element with many people completely hating him. PewDiePie has mentioned him. DramaAlert, MisterMetokur, GradeAUnderA, Down the Rabbit whole made an entire documentary on him. I think the core fanbase and the few people who just feel sorry for Phil wouldn't be around if he was just the guy that played new games every week. 

On 1/1/2019 at 1:41 AM, WallopMan said:

To be honest one of the most critical reasons why Phil still can do this after 10 years is the fact he still has a very large trolling element with many people completely hating him. PewDiePie has mentioned him. DramaAlert, MisterMetokur, GradeAUnderA, Down the Rabbit whole made an entire documentary on him. I think the core fanbase and the few people who just feel sorry for Phil wouldn't be around if he was just the guy that played new games every week. 

He also wouldn't have had any downfall.

48 minutes ago, ThatDogGuy said:

He also wouldn't have had any downfall.

There would of been downfall regardless if there were trolls or not. Phil came in the early days of Youtube and had very little competition. As Youtube got bigger and more cramp, people who continued to be like Phil and do the same thing over and over again we're eventually made obsolete. Its inevitable Youtube channels that lacked variety and growth will plateau and start to downfall. Its happened to thousands of people.

Phils thing was he's the guy that plays the newest games all the way through. That original fanbase he secured long ago are now in their late 20's early 30's and dont have that kind of time anymore to look at that type of content. Also nowadays there are other people who get the game way before Phil does, the quality of the video is better, and they will put all the highlights in a neatly edited video thats under 15 minutes instead of sifting through 10-15 hours of content. Youtube and its fanbase has changed and its mostly catered to kids. 

Adults with lives don't have the time to watch the type of video Phil makes, and as long as there are Ninjas and PewDiePie's, there is no reason for a kid to watch Phil.

So whats left that makes Phil appealing to still watch 10 years later? The drama. Whats going to come out of his mouth next that is going to be wrong or controversial. The 24 hour detractor squad that is hell bent on stopping Phil while convincing his fans he's a bad person. The undying loyalty of his fans. Even you ThatDogGuy are purely here to be argumentative and dramatic with people who even slightly disagree with Phil.

Its obvious. Just fans and detractors (who are essentially just two sides of the same coin) need to accept it.

Edited by WallopMan

3 hours ago, WallopMan said:

There would of been downfall regardless if there were trolls or not. Phil came in the early days of Youtube and had very little competition. As Youtube got bigger and more cramp, people who continued to be like Phil and do the same thing over and over again we're eventually made obsolete. Its inevitable Youtube channels that lacked variety and growth will plateau and start to downfall. Its happened to thousands of people.

Phils thing was he's the guy that plays the newest games all the way through. That original fanbase he secured long ago are now in their late 20's early 30's and dont have that kind of time anymore to look at that type of content. Also nowadays there are other people who get the game way before Phil does, the quality of the video is better, and they will put all the highlights in a neatly edited video thats under 15 minutes instead of sifting through 10-15 hours of content. Youtube and its fanbase has changed and its mostly catered to kids. 

Adults with lives don't have the time to watch the type of video Phil makes, and as long as there are Ninjas and PewDiePie's, there is no reason for a kid to watch Phil.

So whats left that makes Phil appealing to still watch 10 years later? The drama. Whats going to come out of his mouth next that is going to be wrong or controversial. The 24 hour detractor squad that is hell bent on stopping Phil while convincing his fans he's a bad person. The undying loyalty of his fans. Even you ThatDogGuy are purely here to be argumentative and dramatic with people who even slightly disagree with Phil.

Its obvious. Just fans and detractors (who are essentially just two sides of the same coin) need to accept it.

DSP has been through this a number of times, you need to rewatch some of his recent videos especially the emergency ones. I personally hate the drama the trolls start and watch Phil on Youtube quite a lot and that's how it'll stay. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, WallopMan said:

I thought this was a fan forum. People are allowed to support Phil so...