The King of Hate Forums
Sign in to follow this  
FloydMayweather

DSP can now remove channels reuploading his videos

7 hours ago, WallopMan said:

There would of been downfall regardless if there were trolls or not. Phil came in the early days of Youtube and had very little competition. As Youtube got bigger and more cramp, people who continued to be like Phil and do the same thing over and over again we're eventually made obsolete. Its inevitable Youtube channels that lacked variety and growth will plateau and start to downfall. Its happened to thousands of people.

Phils thing was he's the guy that plays the newest games all the way through. That original fanbase he secured long ago are now in their late 20's early 30's and dont have that kind of time anymore to look at that type of content. Also nowadays there are other people who get the game way before Phil does, the quality of the video is better, and they will put all the highlights in a neatly edited video thats under 15 minutes instead of sifting through 10-15 hours of content. Youtube and its fanbase has changed and its mostly catered to kids. 

Adults with lives don't have the time to watch the type of video Phil makes, and as long as there are Ninjas and PewDiePie's, there is no reason for a kid to watch Phil.

So whats left that makes Phil appealing to still watch 10 years later? The drama. Whats going to come out of his mouth next that is going to be wrong or controversial. The 24 hour detractor squad that is hell bent on stopping Phil while convincing his fans he's a bad person. The undying loyalty of his fans. Even you ThatDogGuy are purely here to be argumentative and dramatic with people who even slightly disagree with Phil.

Its obvious. Just fans and detractors (who are essentially just two sides of the same coin) need to accept it.

I thought this was a fan forum. People are allowed to support Phil so...

On 12/31/2018 at 9:15 AM, KGhaleon said:

The detractor groups have shrank pretty significantly since Fred and his group shot themselves. I doubt they have any impact on him at all anymore.

oh you lokistic blonde trickster hunk you! Surely you are committing Taqqiya as regular ?

The phenomenon is way more common then given credits for and he should keep on guard against them!

Given your own amity w past detractor community, perhaps y o u may. Feel (not think..you use pure feeling gere) different ly!

Edited by 8circuitsiddhist
Error

On 12/26/2017 at 6:23 AM, mokaroka said:

I’m not insulting you so no needed to insult me. I was just giving an example of how YT algorithm can consider your video spam....  just in the same way that it strikes video for demontization.  It’s a hypothesis....

Did this dude ever het disciplined by phil

On 12/26/2017 at 11:54 AM, RPGfan said:

I said this months ago , as a public person online your gonna get rumors and more.  [ by urban orcds ans xompeting creators -- the vector of detractors is far from unvala

Sometimes you have to let those things go and not let it effect you. I know its hard , I can understand being angry. But why add fuel to that. 

3 hours ago, 8circuitsiddhist said:

Did this dude ever het disciplined by phil

Yep I reported him and he got banned. He thought no one would notice him on Twitter as a detractor.

Edited by Amityville
  • Like 1

The reason it doesn't work is because

5 hours ago, Amityville said:

Yep I reported him and he got banned. He thought no one would notice him on Twitter as a detractor.

Thank yiu very much dude

On 1/2/2019 at 9:13 AM, ThatDogGuy said:

DSP has been through this a number of times, you need to rewatch some of his recent videos especially the emergency ones. I personally hate the drama the trolls start and watch Phil on Youtube quite a lot and that's how it'll stay. 

21 hours ago, Amityville said:

I thought this was a fan forum. People are allowed to support Phil so...

Neither of you are going to get what im saying, but most others will. Im not sure if you're purposely not understanding whats going on, or you truly can't comprehend it. Whatever the case, I hope your mission to get everyone with a slightly different opinion of Phil's banned is successful. 

You guys are doing a good job, I mean only 6 people come here any more. My only question is... What happens when everybody is banned and the forums is completely dead? What will you do?

If you just want to argue with possible trolls and detractors, why not just go to Twitter? Or do ypu just stay here and do your thing just because you know this is the only place you can actually "win"?

Food for thought.

On 1/3/2019 at 1:38 PM, 8circuitsiddhist said:

The reason it doesn't work is because

Thank yiu very much dude

Another detractor scum slain. Join the Amityville train.