The King of Hate Forums
FloydMayweather

DSP's Real Talk Segment

DSP needs a segment on his channel call ''DSP shoots on *''

I found this to be entertaining, he's been on YouTube for 10 years. For sure he has some interesting opinions or dirt on people who have come and gone over the years, make it a weekly thing.

EDIT: I know the chances of it is low, but it's a good concept. I certainly agree with him with PewDiePie and Markiplier/Jackseptcye, these idiots have fucked up the market.

Edited by FloydMayweather

I don't agree with the idea that you have to start attacking channels and other youtubers. Just make videos , do your thing and be creative. James Rolfe , Game Historian , Game Chasers ...those guys go out and make content and its not attacking anyone. There is no need because they let the content do the talking. Which Phil could do and not having to attack anyone or anything. 

3 hours ago, WOOF! said:

Unless they go after him first, best to leave well alone.

I agree Phil should just concentrate on himself and improving his own content.

This idea goes against what Phil CLAIMS to be about.

While it may be entertaining to hear him go Full Mac on people more successful then him, it'll just make Phil look bad. A whole series devoted to him Virtue Signalling and putting Petty Jelousy on full blast against entertainers who take time out of their lives to edit their videos, and do silly stuff, give back to the community, and have done nothing wrong to legit get attacked for....just no.

I'll agree that it will get him alot of attention that he could take advantage of, but if Phil does this and he doubles down or plays the victim as he often does....it'll all end in disaster for him. And for what? Easy money, a few chuckles, a desperate attempt at attention? I mean if all of that wouldn't be enough, people would see how long he's been on youtube and see how many videos he's uploaded, and every video about him. If anything, I think this would make his hatter-base bigger and stronger. Hell, Phil would just become a mentally ill hater himself.

Maybe even offhandedly create a hater mob who's actions he'll be responsible for. And I bet all of these things will lead to more things that will get him demonotized, and barred from other platforms.

What you seem to be forgetting, is that I don't care about any of this. The reason that I "Got real" was because I was directly asked, and I directly answered honestly. But you wouldn't hear me just randomly talking about this shit without that, because I don't care. All I want to do is play games, joke around, have fun, share those experiences and make a living doing it. That's it. I don't want to be constantly insulting people for drama purposes like SOME people do, and I'll never become that 100% of the time.

Ask me a question, I'll give you an honest answer. But don't ask me to make the entirety of my existence into something drama-filled and negative, because that, simply put, won't happen.

Thread closed.