Jump to content
The King of Hate Forums
sateler96

Worst Movies of 2017

Recommended Posts

My Top 15 Worst Movies of 2017

1. The Emoji Movie

emoji_movie_ver12.thumb.jpg.9c4690e4512373a7397d6197da88f7bd.jpg

2. Resident Evil: The Final Chapter

resident_evil_the_final_chapter_ver8.thumb.jpg.02c28a1b44668f3311711997c8d56cd1.jpg
3. 50 Shades of Shit Part 2

FB_IMG_1514332155908.thumb.jpg.a1a04fec78da35ac73637ddbef66aad2.jpg
4. Unforgettable

unforgettable.thumb.jpg.4a4edbaafdcb24c353214392c477ea8a.jpg
5. The Bye Bye Man

bye_bye_man.thumb.jpg.fbe3c443745ad429ea503b43709fcdb7.jpg
6. The Snowman 

snowman_ver3.thumb.jpg.470f927ff63844497835eca1061b80f9.jpg
7. Baywatch

baywatch_ver14.thumb.jpg.ba9b902c295e33c8ea3ae65a810e2f5f.jpg
8. The Mummy

mummy_ver3.thumb.jpg.78515b8820c9ca73b4531ac610ebb9d3.jpg
9. Snatched

snatched.thumb.jpg.e88a2c22f35f6195b342044f62f8a047.jpg
10. Transformers: The Last Knight 

transformers_the_last_knight_ver13.thumb.jpg.dab5c9deed55d48944bee2a8df860df7.jpg

11. Flatliners

FB_IMG_1514350283443.thumb.jpg.9bbe5ba5ea69335d266bb6ad40258c24.jpg

12. Kidnap

FB_IMG_1514350376287.thumb.jpg.e14154c2348c1ad8e1e8c3ae0d975b66.jpg

13. Rings

rings_ver4.thumb.jpg.fdac7207a9379161e51852979810471f.jpg

14. Geostorm

FB_IMG_1514350297772.thumb.jpg.2d85c79a61f7345eca4af799c081c72f.jpg

15. The Dark TowerTower

FB_IMG_1514350268913.thumb.jpg.0000c6463f5f2d34dc48ab93dd1bf610.jpg

16. Wish Upon

FB_IMG_1514350929373.thumb.jpg.bcdeba505d875ff17d20759d52c456ae.jpg
17. Amityville: The Awakening

FB_IMG_1514350921764.thumb.jpg.dd9c0fe99f89818f00aecb72838aeba7.jpg
18. Jigsaw

FB_IMG_1514350915918.thumb.jpg.248246505c16b44921dc152d419c5329.jpg
19. Daddy's Home 2 

FB_IMG_1514350909970.thumb.jpg.953b011260ce6d9adb24b63f1cc80d45.jpg
20. King Arthur: Legend of the Sword

FB_IMG_1514350938183.thumb.jpg.f88907af45f6c44673a55777d18a6841.jpg

Edited by sateler96
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Darksphere92 said:

i did learn one thing from The Mummy, if they were to make a Uncharted movie Tom Cruise could play as Nathan Drake.

They are making one but with Tom Holland and its a prequel 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, MDCFAN101 said:

Seriously with Tom Holland

Yes I don't care for it cause its Sony and video game movies suck

I rather play a Uncharted prequel than watch a movie 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, sateler96 said:

I guess cause porn has awful acting maybe?

True, but the real we (you, me, MOA, and millions of others) watch poon is because of the insane amounts of hot women and of course the sex.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, MDCFAN101 said:

TBH, of all these bad movies that came out last year, I still can't believe they screwed up King Arthur of all things.

Cause its WB lol and they hired Akivia Goldman to produce 

And give that movie a $175 Million budget and coming out the week after Guardians 2

Now the Biggest Disappointment of 2017 is neither Good or Horrible, just a Major Disappointment even if you love it or hate it you have to admit its a Giant Failure to the Comic Book Movie Genre and Box Office wise becoming one of the biggest Box Office Disappointments ever 

Also having one of the Worst Visual Effects of all time and Worst Villains and the most disrespect of Gal Gadot and the Wonder Woman character making her a sex object worse than a Michael Transformers Character 

Having Ben Affleck not care anymore getting drunk on set, good riddance to his Batman .

Superman awful CGI face 

Aquaman getting the most disrespect cutting all his development 

Justice League is 2017's Biggest Disappointment

FB_IMG_1515023687045.thumb.jpg.22b40c6c85d1a65db4b5d1416fa0a4b0.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, sateler96 said:

Cause its WB lol and they hired Akivia Goldman to produce 

And give that movie a $175 Million budget and coming out the week after Guardians 2

Now the Biggest Disappointment of 2017 is neither Good or Horrible, just a Major Disappointment even if you love it or hate it you have to admit its a Giant Failure to the Comic Book Movie Genre and Box Office wise becoming one of the biggest Box Office Disappointments ever 

Also having one of the Worst Visual Effects of all time and Worst Villains and the most disrespect of Gal Gadot and the Wonder Woman character making her a sex object worse than a Michael Transformers Character 

Having Ben Affleck not care anymore getting drunk on set, good riddance to his Batman .

Superman awful CGI face 

Aquaman getting the most disrespect cutting all his development 

Justice League is 2017's Biggest Disappointment

FB_IMG_1515023687045.thumb.jpg.22b40c6c85d1a65db4b5d1416fa0a4b0.jpg

While I personally loved Justice League, especially Mamoa's portrayal of Aquaman, I agree with you being a disappointment due to its box office flop.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, MDCFAN101 said:

While I personally loved Justice League, especially Mamoa's portrayal of Aquaman, I agree with you being a disappointment due to its box office flop.

Basically the reason why were not getting a Justice League 2 and Affleck not coming back as Batman (many reasons on that one tho)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, sateler96 said:

Basically the reason why were not getting a Justice League 2 and Affleck not coming back as Batman (many reasons on that one tho)

Unfortunately SMH

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, MDCFAN101 said:

Unfortunately SMH

I just hope WB doesn't mess with James Wan with Aquaman 

Also my Best Films of 2017 will be coming soon hopefully 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, sateler96 said:

I just hope WB doesn't mess with James Wan with Aquaman 

Also my Best Films of 2017 will be coming soon hopefully 

I hope so too.

As for your best films list, can't wait.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, MDCFAN101 said:

I hope so too.

As for your best films list, can't wait.

Might be a Top 25 this year just too many films to leave off that I had a great time watching and were important 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...