The King of Hate Forums
BrickArts295

It seems that the next COD game might be "World At War II".

Take this news with a bit of salt because there both leaks and rumors together and theirs no one to confirm whether is fake or not.

First we got this which was posted today on https://twitter.com/Rajio/status/558373496813002752/photo/1by one of the Xbox employes:

B7-9utTCMAInV6d.jpg:large

GAF  translated the Morse code:

"Presented by Xbox, 10am PDT, 1pm EST, May 4th 2015"

-

then this leaked (can't find the source though) but many Gafters think it's fake:

call-of-duty-world-at-war-II-reveal-post

-

and Treyarch (the guys who made Black Ops and World at War) made a post on FB last year which is about the Pearl Harbor incidents.

https://www.facebook.com/Treyarch/posts/10152490862992724

World At War II?   Ahhh, those good memories, but at the same time, that's when CoD began turning into a milk cow. 

​Oops I misread that as World War 2 in which I thought you were talking about the first two excellent CODs, which would have been sacrilege. I guess the first Modern Warfare wasn't "milking it" because it was the first Modern Warfare.

I wouldn't consider MW2 as the start of the milking, it was a damn good game for its the time the same could be said for Black Ops. Now MW3, thats when the shit hit the fan. I mean it was literally MW2, it barely had anything new to show for a sequel.