The King of Hate Forums

worst games of 2017?

BigBoss

in the disappointing games of 2017 dsp's intro states the games in that list arent necessarily bad games etc. and was wondering if disappointing games can have both good and bad games then shouldnt we get a worst games of 2017? just a thought i had when we were initially watching the disappointing games of 2017.

7 minutes ago, BigBoss said:

in the disappointing games of 2017 dsp's intro states the games in that list arent necessarily bad games etc. and was wondering if disappointing games can have both good and bad games then shouldnt we get a worst games of 2017? just a thought i had when we were initially watching the disappointing games of 2017.

A game can still be good and disappointing at the same time. Skyrim for example was still good but not as good as Oblivion so would go down as disappointing.

1 hour ago, Amityville said:

A game can still be good and disappointing at the same time. Skyrim for example was still good but not as good as Oblivion so would go down as disappointing.

yea as i said since disappointing games have good games that can be disappointing shouldnt we get a vid on the worst games of 2017? you basically said what i was saying lol :p