The King of Hate Forums
Barbatin52

Sonic Unleashed? (Would it have been good back in 2017

I had that...

However, I have wondered WHY in FrogDog name that no has ever suggested the Game Sonic Unleashed  coudl play either as down time or a as main,?

tha nsewer to that question is probaly becasue of the selfishness of the "viewership" (not including the core)... they woudl prefer 100 long playthoughs such as the personas or other random wre

Is argualby the BEST Three dimensional sonci Game Ever made

At Tehcniclal Best

hedgehog engine (http://info.sonicretro.org/Hedgehog_Engine)

The abliyu

To finsih levels with out boiost gague... in fact... in order to conserve , it is often necessary for you to do jsut that so that you only boos ta twher eit i simprotnat too (

I also fell into a bit of debt and had to a lot of things in order to  ensure securityWith Debt and colleger for the past few years to be able to wrry abotu gaming at all..

Now look at some sampels..(if ii can find any in 720P... if not wpromiseot do next time)

Apotos.....

Would have been (still could be) a relatively easy to montize (or at least woudl have been before the veiwrship tank and subterfuge by competing youtuber LA filth.. LA the city I mean )

Phil Would probably have (or woudl have had) a shit-Ton of fun with the Beat-em sections that all the autist purist fans some how hate with passion

The Whole game takes jsut a little over 9 Hours to complete.... There is no , apart from unlocking and buying the .

WOudl probaly for the steream in that they  an intereitn... insetead mundane lowview count like WWE whatsit or the borderline SJW Life is Strange garbage that you guys recommended to him  last month.

There is also no problemt wiht bonus... Skippable night levels and the Hot dog vendor missions, that you don't real need to do at al (except for maybe the first few...idk). All extra content is puely for fun, and is not need... What is vehap though is that the game secretly requires you to do SOME extra day and night stages in order to properly prgoess in the stroy with outh hanging up and havign go back and repeat levels more times than you have to. That is perhaps only

Is worth owning and replaying the best  3D Sonic ever made.

The whole game

At retail was about $60 USD (YIPES!!!) for the PS3 (the only system I had in 2009)  back in 2009 when it reales......has probably fallen  QUITE  a bit...

Instead of paying to force him to paly a troll game liek how the detracors tricked him (With this communites SELfish ASSENT) tinto pleaying POS Sonic 2006

Sonic at his indisupAbsolute Best

@Phil  and @ communtiy what are your thoughts on Sonic unlesashed and it's vialvilty

I do not see why not but your comment....

On ‎19‎/‎01‎/‎2018 at 3:53 PM, Barbatin52 said:

Is argualby the BEST Three dimensional sonci Game Ever made

Not the 360/PS3 versions

Do suggest it to him, if at alll

On 1/20/2018 at 8:39 PM, LastRambo341 said:

I

Not the 360/PS3 versions

Why do you say this.....

What woud you consider best LastRambo-san the best #D sonc Game? Generations perhaps (probably a "better" game, prodction-wis...althoguth not technically)

On that crieterium, it would proably be difficult to best Sonic Generations in Anything

I found a demo video fro him to ....... are playthroughs by other people....... tyr ot dinf  more lcips (or clipps of ofhte rplaythroughs online)

On 1/20/2018 at 11:39 PM, LastRambo341 said:

Not the 360/PS3 versions

Your insane.

But no this would be terrible for 2017. He played FOUR Sonic games that yeah. Let's give Sonic a break for a year and then maybe come back to the idea. It is a good game.

On ‎26‎/‎01‎/‎2018 at 6:53 AM, Nich2440 said:

Your insane.

But no this would be terrible for 2017. He played FOUR Sonic games that yeah. Let's give Sonic a break for a year and then maybe come back to the idea. It is a good game.

You are insane*

I am drawing on ther consensus of the mainstream reviews. The only ones that liked it are hardcore Sonic fans.

On ‎26‎/‎01‎/‎2018 at 1:05 AM, Barbatin52 said:

Why do you say this.....

52 minutes ago, LastRambo341 said:

I am drawing on ther consensus of the mainstream reviews. The only ones that liked it are hardcore Sonic fans.

So your opinion is invalid because it's not even your own opinion. I have played both versions and I can tell you confidently that the 360 version is better.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Nich2440 said:

So your opinion is invalid because it's not even your own opinion. I have played both versions and I can tell you confidently that the 360 version is better.

Well I think both versions have their own merits. The HD version has more to it, but the level design can sometimes not work with the controls unless you've practiced enough. The Wii version, however, has better controls that support the level design better (although the levels are a little too open spaced) and has the smaller puzzle rooms for more variety. I think this is one of the rare cases where two different versions can both be worth playing as you'll get different experiences. At least, that's what I remember.

2 hours ago, Nich2440 said:

It is not mine despite that I played a bit of the PS3 version (slippery controls, frame rate dips at night time with many enemies, uninteresting hub world etc.), I am just drawing on the consensus view, instead of taking Sonic fans' opinion. There is a reason the Werehog no longer exists.

1 hour ago, LastRambo341 said:

It is not mine despite that I played a bit of the PS3 version (slippery controls, frame rate dips at night time with many enemies, uninteresting hub world etc.), I am just drawing on the consensus view, instead of taking Sonic fans' opinion. There is a reason the Werehog no longer exists.

well tbf on the frame rate dips, it's actually because the graphics are too much for the systems to handle. If you play the game on a decent PC, there are no framerate dips so you can enjoy 60fps all the time. I'm telling you, Adabat in 60fps is a sight to behold.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, SilentWarrior25 said:

well tbf on the frame rate dips, it's actually because the graphics are too much for the systems to handle. If you play the game on a decent PC, there are no framerate dips so you can enjoy 60fps all the time. I'm telling you, Adabat in 60fps is a sight to behold.

There is no official PC version, the only thing that exists is modded version of Generators

5 minutes ago, Nich2440 said:

The werehog stages were on the Wii version too...

I know, and?

ARgh many mistkaes inmy OP ....my apologies

Glad to lively discussion......

Wouldn''t it have  been better to paly than SOnic 2006 was ( a poll that by trolls in which they included both that and Shadow the Hedgehog [of all the thigns... a game that doesn't even run on the xbox 360] as Patrons choice games and yet nobody suggested unleashed which cheaper to find of than either of those two....

I perosnally think thatt the Ps2/Wii pot was meant to be more of a "budget" tha they assigned to dimps becasue of the ease

They probably deleted all of the old assets of the ADX based SOnci engien that they usd for the lastsevral 3-d Games.

They HAD a boost machinic in that engine.....

Very Graphically threadbare compared to the D verison, but on the other hand .

no-one mention the automate running sections and potential bugger ( The in Rooftop Run act 1, In )

People Phil probably would have nejoyed the werehog stages as welll...

PS3 was an incredible ylacke.... could only run at 30 FPS in order to

Some of the

One other thign agaisnt it is it's much more Childish story

I still think that this woudl ahve been abetter game to have play (in 2016..I meant) inestead of unleashed...

Can this sitll be a down time possibltiy....

Edited by Barbatin52

On 1/28/2018 at 1:17 AM, SilentWarrior25 said:

well tbf on the frame rate dips, it's actually because the graphics are too much for the systems to handle. If you play the game on a decent PC, there are no framerate dips so you can enjoy 60fps all the time. I'm telling you, Adabat in 60fps is a sight to behold. :wub:[Indeed it is,SW! :-) ]

Thank you for mentioning it ,SilentWarrior!!!!!!

i had promsied ot link a porper play video last time and now that I remember ,.I 'll link a video  of Adabat

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGeRYdHj3aYPlease share  with Phil, duirng stereams or any or hear, so we cxcan find ou ut what he thinks of the Game. , at least appearanc- wise......And whther he will be as blownaway  by visual stlye as  those ofus who played it in 2008 and 2009 were ..