The King of Hate Forums
Sign in to follow this  
sateler96

Super Mario Sunshine

On ‎1‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 2:52 AM, sateler96 said:

I can't wait to see DSP play it Tuesday 

I really hope he enjoys it 

You're in good luck my friend, because he is.

TBH, it looks great to me.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MDCFAN101 said:

You're in good luck my friend, because he is.

TBH, it looks great to me.

I have to watch the rest 

Its one of my favorite Mario games 

I tuned in during certain times today and the playthrough is starting to suck. I understand he got frustrated and certain sections of platforming but there were other parts were he complained for literally no reason. For example the eel boss consisted of him groaning for the duration of it even though he beat it first try with no difficulty. 

8 hours ago, Nich2440 said:

I tuned in during certain times today and the playthrough is starting to suck. I understand he got frustrated and certain sections of platforming but there were other parts were he complained for literally no reason. For example the eel boss consisted of him groaning for the duration of it even though he beat it first try with no difficulty. 

Why watch then? You don't have to. 

1 hour ago, ThatDogGuy said:

Why watch then? You don't have to. 

Because the playthrough was fun the day before and also I have every right to criticize something I didn't enjoy.

1 hour ago, Nich2440 said:

Because the playthrough was fun the day before and also I have every right to criticize something I didn't enjoy.

Yeah but from the post you just made, it really seems you weren't having fun at all. If you're going to the trouble to post about it in such detail, my advice is it's far more productive to just move on and do something else. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, ThatDogGuy said:

Yeah but from the post you just made, it really seems you weren't having fun at all. If you're going to the trouble to post about it in such detail, my advice is it's far more productive to just move on and do something else. 

Again. I enjoyed it the day before but I didn't enjoy yesterdays stream. So I voiced my opinion. The world isn't black and white you know.

Will check out the playthrough, this is the only console platform Mario game I never played, would like to see Phil do a 100% Mario Galaxy 2 run, especially the last area, if anyone here has played that, you know there is potential for big time rage.

Abomination of a play through. Couldn't stop blaming the game for his own shortcomings. It is no wonder Odyssey is his favorite as it is the easiest. Phil did better in the mgs redemption runs.

On ‎10‎/‎02‎/‎2018 at 6:15 AM, Beforetime97 said:

Abomination of a play through. Couldn't stop blaming the game for his own shortcomings. It is no wonder Odyssey is his favorite as it is the easiest. Phil did better in the mgs redemption runs.

what is wrong with blaming the game?

On 10/02/2018 at 2:15 AM, Beforetime97 said:

It's an annoying game, chill. Plus nothing wrong with easier games. Games from early 2000's were a lot harder so.

16 hours ago, LastRambo341 said:

what is wrong with blaming the game?

When it's actually justified then it's fine. But when you complain at every death/fail it gets annoying really quick. That and it starts to lose it's meaning.

13 hours ago, Nich2440 said:

When it's actually justified then it's fine. But when you complain at every death/fail it gets annoying really quick. That and it starts to lose it's meaning.

You would be correct if he truly complained "at every death". Which he didn't so...

You would be correct if he truly complained "at every death". Which he didn't so...

Did you watch the playthrough? He blamed the game almost every time something didn't go his way. For example he falls in a hole and claims he clipped through the floor.

14 minutes ago, Nich2440 said:

Did you watch the playthrough? He blamed the game almost every time something didn't go his way. For example he falls in a hole and claims he clipped through the floor.

Yeah, how else would I have seen it? LOL

I saw lots of deaths where he didn't blame the game. So you are exaggerating. 

18 minutes ago, Nich2440 said:

What did yall expect? You guys paid for it 6 months ago, Phil pushed the playthrough back 3 or 4 times, and nobody is throwing big chunks of money at him. No money + no fun + NO MONEY = It's clear DSP doesn't want to play it.

3 minutes ago, ThatDogGuy said:

I saw lots of deaths where he didn't blame the game. So you are exaggerating. 

Nah, he definitely complains every death. It's the reason I switched the playthrough off.

Edited by WorthlessJargon
  • Upvote 1

Just now, WorthlessJargon said:

Nah, he definitely complains every death. It's the reason I switched the playthrough off.

So you just admitted to not watching the playthrough. LOL! Way to fail. 

• Like 1

Just now, ThatDogGuy said:

So you just admitted to not watching the playthrough. LOL! Way to fail. 

Yeah I was watching it, then I stopped, because it's fucking terrible. Im not wasting my time watching an expensive sub-par playthrough from Phil. Where's the fail?

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, WorthlessJargon said:

Yeah I was watching it, then I stopped, because it's fucking terrible. Im not wasting my time watching an expensive sub-par playthrough from Phil. Where's the fail?

It's not my job to explain this simple logic to you but it's worth one chance. If you stop watching and didn't see it all - then you can't really comment that he made excuses at EVERY death, can you? :tongue:

It's not my job to explain this simple logic to you but it's worth one chance. If you stop watching and didn't see it all - then you can't really comment that he made excuses at EVERY death, can you? :tongue:

Since you want to play the semantics game, I never said he made excuses every death.. But he made enough for me to make the playthrough unwatchable. Question. Do you watch any other streamer or you just watch Phil?

2 hours ago, ThatDogGuy said:

They were prolly watching the TIHYDP. 

On 2/16/2018 at 6:45 PM, Amityville said:

They were prolly watching the TIHYDP. 

Watched it over the weekend. There's even deaths where DSP said "I fucked up" there as well, so that comment about him making excuses for EVERY death is total horseshit. 

6 hours ago, ThatDogGuy said:

Watched it over the weekend. There's even deaths where DSP said "I fucked up" there as well, so that comment about him making excuses for EVERY death is total horseshit. 

You guys keep saying that like all the other times where you unfairly criticized the game unfairly.

I'll give you some examples. He failed a lot in a stage in Noki Bay. At one point he tried walking up a ramp that had goop on it and he kept sliding down. He complained that the physics suck. Obviously if you walk on a slippery surface on a slope you're going to slide. Plus that could have easily been solved by cleaning the ramp with water yet he still insists on walking up the ramp and complain over and over again.

Also whenever he tries to do a wall jump he refuses to align himself to go straight so that he jumps at an angle. Again that's not the games fault. How about when he overshot a jump and fell down a gap he didn't see. He claims he clipped through the wall. He climbs all the way back up and does it again.

But what really pissed me off is after he beat it he complained even after it was done. The next stage was extremely chill where you calmly float in a bottle of water collecting red coins. They give you plenty of air and coins so time isn't really an issue. He was done in like 3 minutes and throughout all of it Phil was constantly groaning. What exactly was the problem with that stage? Same thing with the eel fight. He beat it first try with no problems and still complained.

I'm sorry but when you shit on the game over your own mistakes and then you use that to be grumpy for the rest of the playthrough the stream is not entertaining.

2 hours ago, Nich2440 said:

I'm sorry but when you shit on the game over your own mistakes and then you use that to be grumpy for the rest of the playthrough the stream is not entertaining.

I suppose you thought there were no bugs in the pinball section, and Phil made all the mistakes and none of it was the games fault? :huh: