The King of Hate Forums
sateler96

Super Mario Sunshine

1 hour ago, Amityville said:

I suppose you thought there were no bugs in the pinball section, and Phil made all the mistakes and none of it was the games fault? :huh:

Actually I joined that stream as he beat it so I can't say. But I like how you didn't address any of the points I made like they didn't happen.

My only question is if you don't enjoy Phil's playthroughs and you think he is unfairly judging games, why continue to support and watch him? Honestly. Super Mario Sunshine is one of the better Mario game sin existence and somehow the game is at fault again for Phil's mistakes. At first I thought he was trolling just for entertainment but when he starts insulting and banning people for legit criticism towards HIM, that hypothesis goes out the window.

15 minutes ago, JukeNuke said:

My only question is if you don't enjoy Phil's playthroughs and you think he is unfairly judging games, why continue to support and watch him?

Because I can still support a streamer while not having to enjoy every single playthrough. Like if I really enjoy a TV series and I found that the latest episode was kind of underwhelming it doesn't mean I'll stop watching the show.

8 minutes ago, Nich2440 said:

Because I can still support a streamer while not having to enjoy every single playthrough. Like if I really enjoy a TV series and I found that the latest episode was kind of underwhelming it doesn't mean I'll stop watching the show.

Yeah but TraditionalGames you have a history of giving up on Phil and then coming back, you even changed your name and got a haircut to change your identity on here. That's the reason why I'm asking since you've been constantly let down by DSP over the years.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

59 minutes ago, JukeNuke said:

Yeah but TraditionalGames you have a history of giving up on Phil and then coming back, you even changed your name and got a haircut to change your identity on here. That's the reason why I'm asking since you've been constantly let down by DSP over the years.

How is any of this relevant to me not liking the playthrough? I'll make my own choices for who I watch and support thank you very much.

Also my haircut has nothing to do with changing my identity.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, Nich2440 said:

How is any of this relevant to me not liking the playthrough? I'll make my own choices for who I watch and support thank you very much.

Also my haircut has nothing to do with changing my identity.

Bro your history is extremely relevant to you not liking the playthrough. Your history says you don't like several playthroughs and many of Phil's actions to the point where you quit him then go through these phases again. Just because you changed your name doesn't make your history go away.

And here's the thing, I agree with you. I think the Super Mario Sunshine playthrough by Phil is terrible, but this is the first time I was letdown by Phil, this is like your 50th time disliking Phil's playthrough/actions. It's completely within grounds to ask why are you still watching Phil until you've "had enough", only to leave and come back with a different user name and a new haircut.

You can like your choices for watching a streamer, but that doesn't mean they are any good or correct.

Edited by JukeNuke

On ‎16‎/‎02‎/‎2018 at 4:10 AM, Nich2440 said:

When it's actually justified then it's fine. But when you complain at every death/fail it gets annoying really quick. That and it starts to lose it's meaning.

I thought people have feelings towards a piece of software

9 hours ago, JukeNuke said:

At first I thought he was trolling just for entertainment but when he starts insulting and banning people for legit criticism towards HIM, that hypothesis goes out the window.

There are always two sides of this story

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nich2440 said:

Uh... what?

No need to be willingly obtuse. You know what he meant. "Is Phil not allowed to feel anger when the game glitches in almost every section?"

• Like 1

13 hours ago, LastRambo341 said:

People complain that Phil complains because they have feelings towards the developers or the piece of software

I think it's less because of feelings towards devs or a game in particular and more because of how much complaining Phil does and the unnecessary venom behind it, criticize the game sure but there's no need to start ranting about how the game devs are retards. That and his complaints tend to be issues no one else has. I've watched a few people play Mario Sunshine and played it myself. I never had trouble with the camera, the physics, the controls, most of the stuff Phil complained about and neither did the other people I've watched play it. Just my take though.

4 hours ago, SuperBob94 said:

I never had trouble with the camera, the physics, the controls, most of the stuff Phil complained about and neither did the other people I've watched play it. Just my take though.

Me either, and i played the game a half a dozen times. I mean ive had camera issues, but never to the point of me yelling profanities about a video game.

Honestly I think Phil doesnt really have huge complaints or issues, I believe he is just "hamming it up" for commentary sakes.

10 hours ago, SuperBob94 said:

I think it's less because of feelings towards devs or a game in particular and more because of how much complaining Phil does and the unnecessary venom behind it

There is a difference complaning about "Phil's constant complaining" and "Phil keeps on insulting the game/devs, Waaaah!"

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 2/26/2018 at 12:39 AM, LastRambo341 said:

There is a difference complaning about "Phil's constant complaining" and "Phil keeps on insulting the game/devs, Waaaah!"

The only difference is your unnecessary and immature use of rhetoric because you can't deal with the fact that people have a problem with parts of the playthrough.

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, Nich2440 said:

The only difference is your unnecessary and immature use of rhetoric because you can't deal with the fact that people have a problem with parts of the playthrough.

Now now Nich calm down. You don't like his opinion fine but no need to start calling people immature. 

2 hours ago, ThatDogGuy said:

Now now Nich calm down. You don't like his opinion fine but no need to start calling people immature. 

He called me a cry baby because I didn't like certain parts of a playthrough yet I'm the one attacking people over opinions? What reality do you live in where that makes sense?

Sorry but he was being immature and I could have said a lot more meaner things but I refrained.

Can you guys stop pretending you like one another? Its obvious you hate each others guts. Just tell each other to "fuck off" every once in a while. It be really entertaining.

5 hours ago, Wankfest said:

Can you guys stop pretending you like one another? Its obvious you hate each others guts. Just tell each other to "fuck off" every once in a while. It be really entertaining.

I would love to but it's against the rules.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Nich2440 said:

He called me a cry baby because I didn't like certain parts of a playthrough yet I'm the one attacking people over opinions? What reality do you live in where that makes sense?

Sorry but he was being immature and I could have said a lot more meaner things but I refrained.

Quote me saying, "Nich, you are a crybaby"

On 2/26/2018 at 12:39 AM, LastRambo341 said:

"Phil keeps on insulting the game/devs, Waaaah!"

Oh and don't even start with the "I didn't say the word crybaby so it doesn't count". I know  rhetoric when I see it.

Edited by Nich2440
  • Upvote 1

Maybe he meant it like "what," like "Waaaahhh???" but for added emphasis, put an exclamation point instead of the question marks, because it's rhetorical anyways.

MAYBE??????????????????

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Nich2440 said:

Oh and don't even start with the "I didn't say the word crybaby so it doesn't count". I know  rhetoric when I see it.

But I was not talking about you, but about the other people who were complaining :D