The King of Hate Forums
ThePixelGuy

Fans of free speech and video games hangout thread!

Woohoo! Guess whats on sale next week in Holland...

Never heard of Cola Life though, any good?

http://thekingofhate.com/forums/uploads/monthly_2015_01/Capture.JPG.a83df9cfd35e16538c2c87cea85bb844.JPG

​Cola life is nasty do not try it. 

​Alright, here it is, and the RPG games I have for the PS2 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PHY1tCdt_d8

​Thank you kindly for the link. I thought this was enjoyable. Very nice, I like how you talk about the games and showcase them a bit. All I can say is good job. I will tune in now and again when I find the time. Thank you again for the link!

Am I the only one who thinks this forum has become very boring all of a sudden?

I may have a solution: #BringBackFred !

​I don't think it's just Fred.All of a sudden waaaay less people are here on a daily basis.At least it has been that way for the last couple of days.Might be just coincidence

• Upvote 1

​What's so organic about it?

​Less artificial stuff. It uses natural sweeteners and sugar cane. In a way, it's healthier for you. But that's like saying eating half a bag of chips in one sitting is healthier than eating an entire bag of chips in one sitting. That is, it's still better for you than regular Coke, but still pretty bad for your health.

​I don't think it's just Fred.All of a sudden waaaay less people are here on a daily basis.At least it has been that way for the last couple of days.Might be just coincidence

​165K YouTube Subscribers.
754 Forum Members

....Nope, don't see any problems or discrepancies here to explain how quiet it is.

I'm not even talking about that.Just that there was usually more people hanging on the forums until couple days ago

​Ah... that is true. Weeelll... maybe certain people (who were ironically active members) were scared off. *shrugs*