The King of Hate Forums
ThePixelGuy

Fans of free speech and video games hangout thread!

​I don't think it's just Fred.All of a sudden waaaay less people are here on a daily basis.At least it has been that way for the last couple of days.Might be just coincidence

​Because everyone gets shadow banned by Onyx and Phil.

• Upvote 1

​I don't think it's just Fred.All of a sudden waaaay less people are here on a daily basis.At least it has been that way for the last couple of days.Might be just coincidence

​Well they banned a lot of people who were regular posters a few days ago in addition to Fred, as well as closing a ton of topics which pissed off other people who just left outright. 

​I think they given up on the forums and just left to ignore all the drama that happens on here.

​That's really the best thing to do as the constant shadow banning and shadow warnings have made this place just fucking boring and have made it a place where unless you're a white knight of Phil's, you're not welcome and after banning people for shit that happens on Twitter, it really is just a pointless place that will just end up like the old forums or worse as Phil has learn nothing from the past and his mods sure as shit aren't making it any better.

• Upvote 2

​That's really the best thing to do as the constant shadow banning and shadow warnings have made this place just fucking boring and have made it a place where unless you're a white knight of Phil's, you're not welcome and after banning people for shit that happens on Twitter, it really is just a pointless place that will just end up like the old forums or worse as Phil has learn nothing from the past and his mods sure as shit aren't making it any better.

​Actually the old forums was pretty laid back except when DSP intervense other than that old forums was alot more fun this right now just feels like your always watched and you have to watch what you said or banned

• Upvote 1

​Actually the old forums was pretty laid back except when DSP intervense other than that old forums was alot more fun this right now just feels like your always watched and you have to watch what you said or banned

​True and that's just something no one really wants, hell not even the fans are that alive on here.

phil is closing yet another thread because it makes him look bad instead of talking it out and admitting his mistakes.........*sigh* I don't know what to say anymore

phil is closing yet another thread because it makes him look bad instead of talking it out and admitting his mistakes.........*sigh* I don't know what to say anymore

​Just fuck this place. He and Onyx have made this place just awful and really it's a dictator like environment and anything you say whether it be on here or Twitter can get you banned, but Phil is supposed to be the King of Hate? He is no King of Hate. He can't handle any form of criticism, he deletes threads with logical points about him, he bans people who speak up on his BS, he has proven to be quite the insecure bully and it makes this forum and him a lost cause.

• Upvote 2

This forum was never meant to be anything more than a dumping ground for terrible photoshop fan art and be something to brag about, because the only things Phil values in life are having more expensive possessions than his fans and showing them off.

The fact that friendly conversation accidentally broke out was a mistake, and it's been systematically erased and discouraged in the past week.

• Upvote 7

This forum was never meant to be anything more than a dumping ground for terrible photoshop fan art and be something to brag about, because the only things Phil values in life are having more expensive possessions than his fans and showing them off.

The fact that friendly conversation accidentally broke out was a mistake, and it's been systematically erased and discouraged in the past week.

​You can say that again.

​You can say that again.

​Like i said in another post,"​It makes you wonder why somebody who can't handle constructive criticism and opposite opinions has a forum."

•  

​I still think Phil doesn't really need a website, but seeing as how it's here, we might as well use it, eh?

I've certainly enjoyed the what little time I've spent here, interacting with his fans here and there.

My grandson Jotaro has one of those newfangled video fun machine things. Sometimes he and I play this one game he seems to be really good at.

​Wow dude that's old as hell. I still have the Sega Dreamcast.