The King of Hate Forums
thewarlord2k50

Sea of Thieves Co Op With DSP

Please post up your Xbox Live gamertags and I'll put you into the list of people interested! I'll be playing it on Launch Day (March 20) and also on the 22nd as my featured gameplay stream.

On 3/11/2018 at 12:19 AM, Phil said:

Please post up your Xbox Live gamertags and I'll put you into the list of people interested! I'll be playing it on Launch Day (March 20) and also on the 22nd as my featured gameplay stream.

I'm interested in this game if I can get the game on Xbox Live Game Pass. My Gamertag is Matthew22254563.

If you happen to be in need of another player for whatever reason, I'm available.

EU pleb over here though, internet isn't laggy but I won't squeeze my EU accent there so it'll be listen and type deal.

ID is StrawMaple27667. I literally picked one of the premade names because why not I guess.

I also played all 4 betas so I know way around the game and all, if you're in need of someone who knows what the fuck they're doing.

Edited by PL4GUET4STIC

I`ll be available to play for tuesday and wednesday sessions if you still need players, didn`t play the betas so i`ll be flubbing my way through as well

ID is: CelestialxHaseo

On 3/11/2018 at 3:49 AM, thewarlord2k50 said:

Gamertag is the cripler2050

FYI that gamertag isn't valid on Xbox Live when I search for it.

On 3/11/2018 at 2:15 PM, GeoffTheHero said:

GeoffTheHero

For some reason I can't find you either.

Did you guys maybe have it set up that people can't find your gamertags through search?

1 minute ago, Tag365 said:

Have you checked my Gamertag Phil? I sent a friend request to your account on Xbox Live.

I sent you a friend request tonight so you should accept!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ThatDogGuy said:

Phil hates this game giving it 4/10. Oh no. :sad:

Well, it's pretty bad. Love Phil's reviews! Wish they got more views then he'd do more of them.

Based on what Phil said I would give it a 5-6/10. The core elements are good but there's not enough of it. I don't think that warrants a 4.

Despite his final opinion of the game, I thought these were good streams and the best co-ops Phil's had in a while. Especially the Day One crew.

I enjoyed watching. Thanks to all involved.