The King of Hate Forums
Nich2440

Top trending Twitch Games

This thread is to talk about the top trending Twitch games and which ones you would like to see Phil play. Phil has potential to bring in new viewers (And subscribers) by playing games that are currently trending. Since he gets 500 average viewers on a stream he should appear in the top 10 people playing that particular game.

The thing is Phil is pretty slow when it comes to following these trends. Case in point: Getting over it. It was massively trending when Phil noticed it a a month ago and in a little over a week Phil will be playing. Guess what? No one watches Getting Over it anymore. The hype died weeks ago. Same thing with VR chat. Phil played it once when it was popular and it worked really well with him. Now the game has died down. Average of 3000 current viewers which is a 14% decrease from last week.

So here we can let Phil know what's popular so he can play them while they're hot. Here's what I got.

Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Siege - I don't think you gave this game a good enough shot when it released. It requires a lot of patience, teamwork, and coordination. I would like if you could go back in with a fresh start as its stream attendance has been rising.

Dead By Daylight - We already know you enjoy this and is constantly gets decent viewership so I think it's worth going back to for Salty Saturdays.

Kingdom Come: Deliverance - I still think this is worth a shot. But the hype is dying quickly so it's now or never.

FIFA 18 - You haven't played a sports game in forever and this is consistently popular.

Sea of Thieves - It was pretty popular for the beta and will undoubtedly shoot back up when it releases next month. I think it would make a great stream game if you can get a co-op group.

The first thing that phil need to do is to lower his prestream to 10 or 15. minutes. Yes i agree a lot of games hype died weeks ago. The problem here is he dont know which games he want play. He is quickly bored and has no time to finish. I think Kingdom Come: Deliverance and Sea of Thieves would be a good choice. I think FIFA 18 and  Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Siege aren"t going to happen because he dont know about the gameplay. He just complain how shitty the controlls are.

I have already mentioned it in other thread that my idea would be a kickstarter review. This is like a IRL or Gaming Show. He could do that on Friday,  on saturday and sunday he could play proposed games by twitch viewers. He does not need to play multiplayer every weekend. Imagine many People come from work and do not want to see a call of duty or pubg because they've seen it from other lets players. He floods with many videos that nobody wants to see him anymore

It could be trash games. It should be a weekend event. Monday through Thursday he could play Triple A Games.

He could play Subnautica, Sudeki, Grandia or Skies of arcadia and would have more viewers than usual.

Here are some games  which he has to play

http://www.metacritic.com/game/pc/pathologic-classic-hd?ftag=MCD-06-10aaa1f

5.15 - 5.50 - Phils Truth

http://www.metacritic.com/game/pc/the-void

Besides Kingdom come and Sea of thieves, nobody is talking about those games.

Far cry 5 comes out this week so everyone will be playing that, however.

Kirby Star Allies in March, along with Ni no kuni 2 and Moss PSVR and Golem PSVR.

2 minutes ago, KGhaleon said:

Kirby Star Allies in March, along with Ni no kuni 2 and Moss PSVR and Golem PSVR.

This is a suggestion for the future, far cry 5 and Sea of thieves would be fun to watch. Phil still has interest PSVR  to play.

4 hours ago, KGhaleon said:

Take a look at https://www.twitch.tv/directory

All the games I mentioned are in the top 20 games at the moment. In other words a viewer doesn't need to scroll much before finding Phil's stream. And while Rainbow Six, FIFA, and Dead by Daylight aren't at the height for their popularity they are still able to bring in consistent viewers while games like Kingdom Come are dropping at a rapid pace.

12 minutes ago, Amityville said:

Kingdom Come is an absolutely shocking game. Phil didn't want to play it for good reason and I hope people realise it now. Ignorance is bliss.

Good reason? Phil didn't want to play it because he'd never heard of it. How is that a good reason? It turns out the game is actually pretty good. But of course Phil would have you believe everyone is lying about that so you'll stop asking him to play it. It's no different than what he did with Minecraft or Rocket League.

Capture.thumb.PNG.67f3496379e869785d88fb6207302094.PNG

Edited by SuperBob94
  • Like 3

36 minutes ago, SuperBob94 said:

Good reason? Phil didn't want to play it because he'd never heard of it. How is that a good reason? It turns out the game is actually pretty good. But of course Phil would have you believe everyone is lying about that so you'll stop asking him to play it. It's no different than what he did with Minecraft or Rocket League.

Capture.thumb.PNG.67f3496379e869785d88fb6207302094.PNG

He said it was a buggy mess I do believe. Which is still correct.

2 minutes ago, Amityville said:

He said it was a buggy mess I do believe. Which is still correct.

Phil is very good at finding bugs in different games.  And how should he know what the gameplay is like if he did not play it? This is the whole problem?

He listens to any statements.

2 hours ago, alex89 said:

Phil is very good at finding bugs in different games.  And how should he know what the gameplay is like if he did not play it? This is the whole problem?

He listens to any statements.

How does this counter the game being bugged AF? It doesn't.

1 hour ago, Amityville said:

How does this counter the game being bugged AF? It doesn't.

How can Phil say a game is bugged if he's never played it? I know Phil likes to reference his infamous source of information from "Alotapeepul" (which is usually 1 guy on Twitter or quite literally, nobody.) but unless he's played it in person, calling a game a "buggy mess" is totally subjective.

Edited by MotherHorseEyes

4 hours ago, Amityville said:

Kingdom Come is an absolutely shocking game. Phil didn't want to play it for good reason and I hope people realise it now. Ignorance is bliss.

Ignorance? How exactly is this ignorance that I feel Phil should try a game that currently has a decent audience on Twitch? Granted it seems it won't last forever but I'm positive he could bring in new viewers if he played it before the hype dies down.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

12 hours ago, MotherHorseEyes said:

How can Phil say a game is bugged if he's never played it?

unless he's played it in person, calling a game a "buggy mess" is totally subjective.

Wow.... just wow.

15 hours ago, Nich2440 said:

Ignorance? How exactly is this ignorance that I feel Phil should try a game that currently has a decent audience on Twitch? Granted it seems it won't last forever but I'm positive he could bring in new viewers if he played it before the hype dies down.

This is the same problem where phil dont want divinity: original sin to play. Someone told him to skip it.

image.thumb.png.9929af0bc484dbe79827d203f2895cf7.png

image.thumb.png.9ea4707b8a380f988d0c99c94b02959a.png

Edited by alex89

1 hour ago, Nich2440 said:

What he says is true though.

So you think the games not buggy despite it being fact? OK then. 

57 minutes ago, alex89 said:

This is the same problem where phil dont want divinity: original sin to play. Someone told him to skip it.

image.thumb.png.9929af0bc484dbe79827d203f2895cf7.png

image.thumb.png.9ea4707b8a380f988d0c99c94b02959a.png

Just because a game got 94 percent doesn't mean he HAS to play it, lol. 

Edited by ThatDogGuy
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, ThatDogGuy said:

Wow.... just wow.

Next you won't be able to say a game looks ugly unless you've played it. :tongue:

You posted a video of the beta access bugs, but everyone knows the new release is full of bugs. NPC's heads disappearing is the funniest. But crashes with the terrible save system, AI glitching and horses getting stuck is really unforgivable.

Publishers really need to bug test their games properly.

Edited by Amityville

1 hour ago, ThatDogGuy said:

Just because a game got 94 percent doesn't mean he HAS to play it, lol. 

You know the video you posted is a beta version from 2016. The game isn't bug free but at least put up something appropriate to back up your point. It even says beta version and "work in progress" on the top of the screen.

29 minutes ago, Amityville said:

but everyone knows the new release is full of bugs. NPC's heads disappearing is the funniest. But crashes with the terrible save system, AI glitching and horses getting stuck is really unforgivable.

Post proof please.

29 minutes ago, Amityville said:

Next you won't be able to say a game looks ugly unless you've played it. :tongue:

That's a really bad comparison. You can see graphics/how a game looks and judge the "uglyness" of it without having to play it because it's a VIDEO game. Keyword is Video. Buggyness is a little bit more complex to decypher because you would have to play the game to actually personally say that. You can't just say that because you read a review or saw a video of a version of this game, which by the way, is on multiple platforms. You need to play it. You could say people are saying these game is buggy, but YOU cant say it is. Have YOU played the game Amityville?

2 hours ago, ThatDogGuy said:

I'm saying you should play games for yourself before you judge them. Which I thought was common sense.

That being said the point of this thread isn't for defending or attacking kingdom come so can we get back on topic?

37 minutes ago, Nich2440 said:

I'm saying you should play games for yourself before you judge them. Which I thought was common sense.

That being said the point of this thread isn't for defending or attacking kingdom come so can we get back on topic?

DSP didn't want to play the game and we've covered why so yeah thats as on topic as it gets. You can't say it's not a buggy game.

And any game that Dsp plays has to suit DSP. He loves game he loves, to put him in a game like Manhunt on a patreon vote was the wrong choice as he hated it. Fuck trends for the same of being trendy. Look beyond that

Edited by Amityville

5 hours ago, Amityville said:

DSP didn't want to play the game and we've covered why so yeah thats as on topic as it gets. You can't say it's not a buggy game.

And any game that Dsp plays has to suit DSP. He loves game he loves, to put him in a game like Manhunt on a patreon vote was the wrong choice as he hated it. Fuck trends for the same of being trendy. Look beyond that

how were we suposed to know he would hate Manhunt until he tried it? We voted for it because we thought it would make a good playthrough.

Anyways Kingdom Come seems to be officially dead so that boat has sailed.

So as long as Phil tries out Sea of Thieves I think he can bring is good attention in March.

Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Siege - Yes, the game is very tactical. Seeing how Phil has done well in COD yesterday, maybe this is game to expand his horizons

Dead By Daylight - Meh, not as good as others on this list. Still a good shout.

Kingdom Come: Deliverance - Yes, a good stream friendly game. Hype has died down quite a bit but still quality expierence. 

FIFA 18 - Yes, just for the LOL's.

Sea of Thieves - Defintely. 

For a gaming channel that plays variety of games, the attitude of denying any game that has bugs in it isnt the way to go. Look at the witcher 3. The game has tons of bugs at launch, but it doesnt stop it from being an amazing game.

And tbh, why is he spamming pubg, a buggy piece of mess, 1 year old, repetitive and barebones of a game? Investing in it for more than 3 days worth of hrs when he claims he doesnt have time for other games with less hrs to completely finish those games.

ps: when you research for information, both from videos, or from “alot of ppl”, u should check how reliable they are and gather from multiple sources. Then summarize them into ur own, not just parroting from just one source from random ppl in chat.

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Nich2440 said:

how were we suposed to know he would hate Manhunt until he tried it? We voted for it because we thought it would make a good playthrough.

Phil hates stealth games doesn't he? I've not been a fan for that long so really I had no idea, I would have expected his longer term fans to have pointed this out. 

6 hours ago, Cappuccino said:

the attitude of denying any game that has bugs in it isnt the way to go.

Many of Phil's best moments have revolved around game bugs, he should do a buggiest games marathon patron goal in the future.

• Like 1