Jump to content
The King of Hate Forums
NoNineteenth

DSP and Nintendo

Recommended Posts

Okay. Does Phil like Nintendo at all anymore? Phil totally disregarded the Nintendo Direct. He said there were "No Announcements" when it was chock full of announcements! I get it, some games don't need to be covered, but the new Smash on Switch isn't one of them! Thats a BIG announcement that I can't believe Phil will look over because of his bias of Nintendo. If he doesn't want to talk about Nintendo, then I will accept that and get Nintendo news elsewhere, but don't outright say there was nothing interesting in the Nintendo Direct. Hell, I dont even think he watched it, he just got the news off Twitter somewhere. His moniker on DSPGaming says "No Bullshit", well it is complete bullshit when Phil, a fighting game enthusiast, totally disregards a new fighting game title that is one of the biggest franchises in fighting game history. Nintendo Switch had an excellent year and is plotted to have another one, and if Phil is just going to hate on Nintendo, then don't say you're a "Big Nintendo Fan" when clearly he is not. I feel bad for whoever donated that Nintendo Switch too him, it could of been in better hands, hands that actually like and enjoy Nintendo games.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jeez your post starts off fine questioning why he's not covering Gaming news from Nintendo, then you go on a rant and insult the guy.

Gee I wonder if this will get locked and deleted.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Where did I insult him? I said its bullshit that he disregarded the Nintendo Direct because it is, and its true if he's not going to appreciate the Nintendo Switch that was given to him, it could of been in someone elses hands who will appreciate it. If thats an insult I apologize but im just saying what I think. I wouldn't be so heated if this was the first time he snubbed Nintendo, but its not. You can't be a "big fan" of Nintendo and throw them under the bus every chance you get. Like when he threw that Wii U in the trash can a long time ago, I understood it because Nintendo wasn't doing so well, but the Nintendo Switch has had nothing short of an amazing year and has a bright future. They built up their third party support tremendously, they released a brand new Zelda AND a brand new Mario game last year, both GOTY's in my opinion. They brought back a bunch of older games like Skyrim and Doom to show they aren't a "kids toy" anymore. This Nintendo Direct comes out and presents Okami is coming, Dark Souls is coming, Kirby, Octopath Traveler, CRASH BANDICOOT,  and a new Smash Brothers is on the way this year??? If none of that excites you, then you're not a Nintendo fan. What else do you want? Its real frustrating to be a fan of DSP and he just cast off Nintendo for absolutely no reason at this point other than hate for Nintendo. And if he hates Nintendo, then don't pretend to be a fan and let me get my Nintendo entertainment somewhere else.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, NoNineteenth said:

This Nintendo Direct comes out and presents Okami is coming, Dark Souls is coming, Kirby, Octopath Traveler, CRASH BANDICOOT,  and a new Smash Brothers is on the way this year??? If none of that excites you, then you're not a Nintendo fan. 

Port of an old game, port of an old game (That's proven to run worse than the other versions on modern consoles), standard 1st party franchise, ACTUALLY NEW GAME (but it's a retro JRPG so it immediately loses mainstream appeal), port of an old game that's already on all other consoles, standard 1st party franchise. Sorry, but the 1st party announcements are non-announcements bc we all know they're already coming, bc they're the only games that sell super well on Nintendo consoles to begin with.

The last Smash wasn't so great, it was good for a week and then got incredibly old fast. Lack of a campaign and/or other singleplayer modes made it 100% focused on online multiplayer (which if you haven't noticed, lots of fighting games are now realizing isn't enough to sell a franchise on) and quite frankly, didn't impress me at all. So Smash is kind of a "meh" announcement, as is Kirby.

The ports are just jokes - all of them are either far too late to matter, already on other consoles, or will perform far worse on Switch than other platforms.

SO, they could have just released a trailer for Octopath Traveler and just not held a Nintendo Direct, bc all it does is regurgitate the same stuff that isn't interesting, and "hype it up" so fanboys can mark out about it. And Octopath is a JRPG - the touch of death to Western audiences - so they might as well have not had the event at all.

I'll drop the mic now.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Aside from Octopath Traveler and maybe Detective Pikachu, the announcements are for games already available elsewhere, family gimmick games and the standard Mario, Zelda, Kirby new release they do every year, only benefit for Phil would have been making revenue of a stream/Youtube video. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Phil said:

Port of an old game, port of an old game (That's proven to run worse than the other versions on modern consoles), standard 1st party franchise, ACTUALLY NEW GAME (but it's a retro JRPG so it immediately loses mainstream appeal), port of an old game that's already on all other consoles, standard 1st party franchise. Sorry, but the 1st party announcements are non-announcements bc we all know they're already coming, bc they're the only games that sell super well on Nintendo consoles to begin with.

The last Smash wasn't so great, it was good for a week and then got incredibly old fast. Lack of a campaign and/or other singleplayer modes made it 100% focused on online multiplayer (which if you haven't noticed, lots of fighting games are now realizing isn't enough to sell a franchise on) and quite frankly, didn't impress me at all. So Smash is kind of a "meh" announcement, as is Kirby.

The ports are just jokes - all of them are either far too late to matter, already on other consoles, or will perform far worse on Switch than other platforms.

SO, they could have just released a trailer for Octopath Traveler and just not held a Nintendo Direct, bc all it does is regurgitate the same stuff that isn't interesting, and "hype it up" so fanboys can mark out about it. And Octopath is a JRPG - the touch of death to Western audiences - so they might as well have not had the event at all.

I'll drop the mic now.

*picks mic up and attempts to hand it back*

You dropped this. There was nothing you said that was "drop the mic" worthy. Lets review what you said. Your argument is port of old game for Okami...So? Its Okami. Okami is a very good game, just because its old doesn't mean it isn't worth mentioning. Dark Souls, old game yes, but another good game. Your opinion on it running worse is completely subjective because you simply have no clue when the game hasn't released yet! You just can't say the game isn't going to run well when it hasn't even been released yet! That's like saying your playthrough of God Of War for PS4 is terrible. I don't know because you haven't played it, nor has it been released yet. Is "Standard first party franchise" suppose to be an insult? Whats the problem with a first party franchise? Nintendo's 1st party games are the best in the business so i don't see your point. Your argument for the new game is JRPGs don't have mainstream appeal, Persona 5 says hi (sold over 2 million world wide) , Crash N.Sane Trilogy IS NOT on every console, in fact it was exclusive to Sony, sooo.. what are you talking about? Lastly Smash. That's all i need to say to counter your argument. Its fucking Smash Bros.

That's fine if you didn't enjoy the last Smash, it's your opinion, but remember you play games to entertain people. A big release such as Smash deserves to have at least some sort of an objective opinion from you, or subjective as long as you make it clear your opinion is subjective, if you don't believe in either of these practices you might as well take that "No Bullshit" moniker down. Because thats bullshit. Just to circle back on Smash Wii U, it won a ton of awards and every time a new character was released people we're hyped, the game is 2-3 years old right now and people still play the shit out of it. So maybe you didn't become impressed by it, but be aware your opinion is the pinnacle of minority when it comes to Smash Wii U.

"The ports are all jokes and will perform worse on the Switch", don't have to go to deep into this statement because its subjective as fuck, the games haven't been released yet so nobody knows, which includes you. 

And your comments about Nintendo Direct are subjective too. Just know that thousands tuned into the Nintendo Direct, people love it, it gives us access to content and announcements before E3. I don't see the harm in that. 

So in conclusion, just say you're not a fan of Nintendo. I mean its clear as day with your sentiments in your last response. And that's fine with me, im not going to jump down your throat about it, just don't say things like you're a "Big Fan Of Nintendo", YOU'RE NOT.

YOU. ARE. NOT. 

So with that knowledge, for anything outside of Nintendo, i'll still stop by.. but I know from now on you are completely negatively biased of Nintendo for whatever reason (in my opinion I think lack of Youtube Ad revenue plays a BIG part in why you hate Nintendo), you won't cover or objectively comment on Nintendo announcements or news, or waste time playing their games unless its Mario or Zelda. With that being said i'll get my Nintendo entertainment elsewhere. It was good having this conversation though Phil! Thanks for the reply.

 

Oh I forgot something...

*drops mic*

 

Edited by NoNineteenth
punctuation errors
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, I'll say that I understand Phil's point that there are too many ports announced, but I also don't think it's a big deal. It just shows that everybody wants to make games on it and that's a good sign for the future, despite what he says about worse graphics and performance. And I wouldn't sleep on Octopath Traveler, it's looking to be a very good game and got a lot of attention in the west from what I've heard. And a summer release date is perfect for it.

As for smash bros, of course everyone would be super hyped for it. It's always just good fun playing with others, but I get that you wouldn't be too excited based on your wii u experience. But my question to you Phil, is would you possibly get it if a story mode or more single player content comes out with it?

Oh, and I almost forgot in regards to remakes on 3DS. You finally have a chance to play the original Luigi's Mansion and Mario and Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story. 2 great games that I think you should play when they come out. Also Detective Pikachu when you get a chance since it does come out March 23rd and it just makes sense to play Ni No Kuni II and Far Cry 5 first.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, NoNineteenth said:

So in conclusion, just say you're not a fan of Nintendo. I mean its clear as day with your sentiments in your last response. And that's fine with me, im not going to jump down your throat about it, just don't say things like you're a "Big Fan Of Nintendo", YOU'RE NOT.

YOU. ARE. NOT. 

Just because Phil isn't overwhelmed with joy by Nintendo's game library for recent consoles, doesn't automatically mean he hates everything Nintendo, he just prefers old school Nintendo games/consoles over the recent stuff.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Phil said:

Port of an old game, port of an old game (That's proven to run worse than the other versions on modern consoles), standard 1st party franchise, ACTUALLY NEW GAME (but it's a retro JRPG so it immediately loses mainstream appeal), port of an old game that's already on all other consoles, standard 1st party franchise. Sorry, but the 1st party announcements are non-announcements bc we all know they're already coming, bc they're the only games that sell super well on Nintendo consoles to begin with.

Can you be any more close minded? Just because a game is old doesn't mean people can't get hyped about it. Crash on the Switch is huge. It's used to be Nintendos biggest rival. Doom on the Switch is huge. Nintendo hardly ever does adult action games.

Unlike you most people don't care about how old a game is. As long as the system gets good games then that's all that matters.

While cross platform games may preform worse at least the hardware isn't so underpowered that they need to develop a completely new game to get it to run.

Also critizing the Switch for not having games but then when games get announced your argument is "That doesn't count" is insanely ignorant.

So whenever you talk about Nintendo I've decided not to take you seriously because you've proven you can't be objective on the matter.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, WOOF! said:

Just because Phil isn't overwhelmed with joy by Nintendo's game library for recent consoles, doesn't automatically mean he hates everything Nintendo, he just prefers old school Nintendo games/consoles over the recent stuff.

Dude, stop. Phil has done nothing in the past....near decade actually except bash Nintendo for every decision they make. The only time he praises Nintendo is when he's playing Mario or Zelda. Any other time it's just shitting all over them and their consoles. He a VERY obvious disdain for all things Nintendo, to the point where he can't just let other people enjoy Nintendo things or get excited about their announcements. He HAS to tear it down for other people. If you can't see that then you're fooling yourself.

Edited by IroquoisPlisken

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Meteo_Zegarra2018 said:

Would you play a game if you don’t get paid? Probably not, right?

This statement is really funny out of context.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, IroquoisPlisken said:

Dude, stop. Phil has done nothing in the past....near decade actually except bash Nintendo for every decision they make.

When it comes to handhelds he has praised Nintendo, but when it comes to consoles their decisions have been less than stellar, the Wii U was a flop, the Wii at first was a success because of the motion control gimmick, but after that fad died down the mostly weak games library was exposed and sales began to tumble, Switch has done well mostly because of two exceptional games in Breath of the Wild and Mario Odyssey, but so far the games library overall looks weak, because of the weak games library Nintendo have been forced to rely on gimmicks such as ripping off Skylanders and now this new paper gimmick coming out soon.

36 minutes ago, IroquoisPlisken said:

The only time he praises Nintendo is when he's playing Mario or Zelda.

Not true he has praised Pikmin, Phoenix Wright, Final Fantasy 6, Chrono Trigger, Earthbound all Nintendo games.

The problem is people are confusing (or using as a excuse to bash him) Phil not wanting to talk about games that are already available for other consoles, with hating everything Nintendo.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, WOOF! said:

The problem is people are confusing (or using as a excuse to bash him) Phil not wanting to talk about games that are already available for other consoles, with hating everything Nintendo.

1

The issue is, that's not what he says or does. He bashes announcements like that as evidence of how bad Nintendo is and how stupid Nintendo fans are. He doesn't just say he didn't care for the announcements, he tries to shame others into agreeing with him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, WOOF! said:

When it comes to handhelds he has praised Nintendo, but when it comes to consoles their decisions have been less than stellar, the Wii U was a flop, the Wii at first was a success because of the motion control gimmick, but after that fad died down the mostly weak games library was exposed and sales began to tumble, Switch has done well mostly because of two exceptional games in Breath of the Wild and Mario Odyssey, but so far the games library overall looks weak, because of the weak games library Nintendo have been forced to rely on gimmicks such as ripping off Skylanders and now this new paper gimmick coming out soon.

So Sony and Microsoft never have gimmicks huh....? Virtual Reality? They never ripped anything off...? Move? Kinect? If anyone rips off anyone else its those two.

"the Wii at first was a success because of the motion control gimmick, but after that fad died down the mostly weak games library was exposed and sales began to tumble"

Huh? The Wii is the third best selling system of all time, it sold roughly 5 million units a year until 2010, and then shipped 2 million a year up until and even after the Wii U's release. What are you talking about "sales began to tumble"? You have to get better source for information my guy.

And your "game library is weak" opinion is subjective, they are adding games that have received multiple rewards, even game of the year awards plus adding new refreshing title plus a new Smash game... so what are you talking about? You're just as biased as Phil. If you don't like Nintendo then thats your subjective opinion, but don't pretend the fault is with Nintendo when the problems lie within you.

41 minutes ago, WOOF! said:

The problem is people are confusing (or using as a excuse to bash him) Phil not wanting to talk about games that are already available for other consoles, with hating everything Nintendo.

He totally disregarded Nintendo Direct and actually said they should cancel it even though they presented brand new titles. There are several talking points he could make without even talking about old ports and games, but he refuses. You can't tell me Phil doesn't have negative bias about Nintendo after his last statement, you just can't. So your argument fails right there as well.

59 minutes ago, Meteo_Zegarra2018 said:

Would you play a game if you don’t get paid? Probably not, right?

 Yes. I would. In fact I do it everyday because I like playing games. The amount of money made from x amount of hours spent in a video game does not determine how much fun and entertainment I receive from it. That's why I would never do Phil's job and just blow through games for money, I know after 10 years cooped up in a house most days playing games for money and not because I want too would destroy the enjoyment of gaming for me.

Edited by NoNineteenth
Duplicate Paragraph; Punctuation.
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Meteo_Zegarra2018 said:

Maybe if Nintendo stoped claiming every video on YouTube, maybe he’ll start playing again. Would you play a game if you don’t get paid? Probably not, right?

I play video games all the time and don’t get paid for it.  I play video games to have fun and to relax.  A lot of ppl play video games for fun.

Beside, if Phil streams a Nintendo game on Twitch he gets paid through ppl tipping him and bits.

 

Edited by moka'roka

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, NoNineteenth said:

So Sony and Microsoft never have gimmicks huh....? Virtual Reality? They never ripped anything off...? Move? Kinect? If anyone rips off anyone else its those two.

Sure they have had lame gimmicks, unlike Nintendo though they have/had strong game libraries, so they aren't reliant on gimmicks financially.

29 minutes ago, NoNineteenth said:

it sold roughly 5 million units a year until 2010, and then shipped 2 million a year up until and even after the Wii U's release.

According to your own information the sales went down, so thanks for proving my point.

31 minutes ago, NoNineteenth said:

And your "game library is weak" opinion is subjective, they are adding games that have received multiple rewards, even game of the year awards plus adding new refreshing title plus a new Smash game

When I'm talking about weak games library, I mean there is a lack of exclusive third party titles, let alone quality third party exclusives, looking at what is currently available for the Switch in that regard, not much?. Relying on a few quality 1st party games does not make for a strong library.

38 minutes ago, NoNineteenth said:

You're just as biased as Phil. If you don't like Nintendo then thats your subjective opinion, but don't pretend the fault is with Nintendo when the problems lie within you.

I like Nintendo, but I am not going to kiss it's a** like you.

39 minutes ago, NoNineteenth said:

He totally disregarded Nintendo Direct and actually said they should cancel it even though they presented brand new titles.

Most of them were not brand new, they are already available on other consoles, so why should Phil have to talk about ported games.

41 minutes ago, NoNineteenth said:

You can't tell me Phil doesn't have negative bias about Nintendo after he last statement, you just can't.

Phil could probably select his words a little better, doesn't mean he hates everything Nintendo, but I understand his reasons for not covering Nintendo Direct.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, WOOF! said:

When I'm talking about weak games library, I mean there is a lack of exclusive third party titles, let alone quality third party exclusives, looking at what is currently available for the Switch in that regard, not much?. Relying on a few quality 1st party games does not make for a strong library.

But having a strong first party library sells systems.  Case in point Microsoft this generation has a weak first party line up and nobody buying the Xbox one.  Nintendo may have a weak thrid party support but the Switch is selling well and may be the reason why Nintendo was able to sell a few WII U’s.

 

Edited by moka'roka

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, moka'roka said:

But having a strong first party library sells systems.  Case in point Microsoft this generation has a weak first party line up and nobody buying the Xbox one.  Nintendo may have a weak thrid party support but the Switch is selling well and may be the reason why Nintendo was able to sell a few WII U’s.

 

This is coming from a Nintendo fan, but the ONLY reason 90% of people bought a Wii-U was for Smash. I know that's what I spent 90% of my time on it with. 

Real talk the direct was decent until that smash announcement now I'm super hyped. Also the issue for Phil is that he's played these games because unlike most gamers , he played a bunch of the releases on the Wii-U. The reason Nintendo is re-releasing these is because they already have 3x the audience that the Wii-U had with the Switch so that's 3x more people who never played games like Bayonetta 2 or Mario Kart 8. The ports aren't gonna stop anytime soon. If you look at the old ports of what has come/is coming notice what consoles they are from? GCN and Wii-U, 2 consoles that by all reports with numbers, did not do well compared to other consoles in the Nintendo family. So for him they are literally non-announcements. For the 80% of the Switch community that never owned a Wii-U, most of this is great news. 

That being said I'm surprised that you're all surprised. Phil shits on everything. He owns a VR, he's shit on VR before. He own's the gimmicks, shits on those. Owns a Wii-U, Switch, shits on those. He has since he started putting out videos and since I've been watching him in 2008. Hence the "King of Hate." The dude doesn't really get excited for games anymore. Not a big deal but you just won't get the same jumping up and down reaction you get from other tubers right now. Also if you've watched Phil's stuff you'd know he hates Nintendo as a company but has a nostalgic love for the franchises. Hence his constant complaining about the Switches gimmicks but giving Mario GOTY and Zelda is in the top 10 for his GOTY awards.  Its a love hate thing. 

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, WOOF! said:

Sure they have had lame gimmicks, unlike Nintendo though they have/had strong game libraries, so they aren't reliant on gimmicks financially.

According to your own information the sales went down, so thanks for proving my point.

When I'm talking about weak games library, I mean there is a lack of exclusive third party titles, let alone quality third party exclusives, looking at what is currently available for the Switch in that regard, not much?. Relying on a few quality 1st party games does not make for a strong library.

I like Nintendo, but I am not going to kiss it's a** like you.

Most of them were not brand new, they are already available on other consoles, so why should Phil have to talk about ported games.

Phil could probably select his words a little better, doesn't mean he hates everything Nintendo, but I understand his reasons for not covering Nintendo Direct.

Wii sold 100 million and the Switch is the fastest selling console in US history so despite your prejudice on innovation, numbers don't lie, and apparently their "strong game library" wasn't really that strong compared to Nintendo's innovation and 1st party line up.

Selling 2 million units a year even after the consoles successor is "tumbling sales", then you are more arrogant than I thought.

Then the Switch isn't for you and you're biased against Nintendo, you are proving MY point. If you enjoy the 13th Call Of Duty, the 9th Battlefield, and maybe 3 exclusives per console, then that is what you enjoy. Unlike you I can be objective. But unlike me you cannot be objective and simply bash Nintendo because they don't have the games YOU value as a gamer. Its been over 10 year's that Nintendo hasn't focused on 3rd party and they are starting to pick up steam for support, if you can't at least applaud them for the progress they are making in the 3rd party realm, you're just bashing and your opinion is completely irrelevant.

Im not kissing any companies ass, btw c'mon, are you twelve? I can handle uncensored swear words buddy. Anyways im just telling you facts of the situation and you're just being subjective with your opinions. Its fine being subjective as long as you and the people reading your post know you are being subjective.

He's playing Secret of Mana, that game is on other consoles and is old as hell. By yours and his logic he should stop playing it. I know what you're thinking "well DSP's fans wanted him to play that game". Exactly my point, there are fans here that are interested (or were interested) on his take of Nintendo Direct, but since he is completely negatively biased and hates Nintendo, nevermind.

I don't think you do. But its your opinion and I respect it, sort of...

30 minutes ago, DML897 said:

That being said I'm surprised that you're all surprised. Phil shits on everything. He owns a VR, he's shit on VR before. He own's the gimmicks, shits on those. Owns a Wii-U, Switch, shits on those. He has since he started putting out videos and since I've been watching him in 2008. Hence the "King of Hate." The dude doesn't really get excited for games anymore. Not a big deal but you just won't get the same jumping up and down reaction you get from other tubers right now. Also if you've watched Phil's stuff you'd know he hates Nintendo as a company but has a nostalgic love for the franchises. Hence his constant complaining about the Switches gimmicks but giving Mario GOTY and Zelda is in the top 10 for his GOTY awards.  Its a love hate thing. 

Yeah looking back he does go out and buy all the gimmicks and shit that he eventually shits on later down the line. He doesn't get excited about gaming anymore. I'd hate to be in Phil's position and just play games for money. He lost his excitement and passion for gaming a long time ago.

Edited by NoNineteenth

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, NoNineteenth said:

Wii sold 100 million

This is over a 10 year period (2007- present)which is less than what the PS3 and Xbox360 did over the same period, I never said Wii was a flop like I said it was an initial success, but sales began to drop in 2010 and declined further from then.

15 minutes ago, NoNineteenth said:

the Switch is the fastest selling console in US history

Never said the Switch was a flop.

 

17 minutes ago, NoNineteenth said:

Selling 2 million units a year even after the consoles successor is "tumbling sales",

According to even your own numbers they dropped from 5 million to 2 million, so that means according to your own words sales decreased.

21 minutes ago, NoNineteenth said:

Unlike you I can be objective.

You don't seem to be able to take any criticism of Nintendo whatsoever.

22 minutes ago, NoNineteenth said:

simply bash Nintendo because they don't have the games YOU value as a gamer.

I'm not interested in buying Breath of the Wild, but I recognise it's a quality game.

25 minutes ago, NoNineteenth said:

Its been over 10 year's that Nintendo hasn't focused on 3rd party

Well that's their own fault.

25 minutes ago, NoNineteenth said:

they are starting to pick up steam for support,

So far most of their 3rd party titles aren't exclusive, but I hope they can improve on that.

27 minutes ago, NoNineteenth said:

if you can't at least applaud them for the progress they are making in the 3rd party realm,

For exclusives, so far not much progress.

29 minutes ago, NoNineteenth said:

Im not kissing any companies ass, btw c'mon, are you twelve? I can handle uncensored swear words buddy.

Some people on this forum don't like uncensored swear words, it wasn't particularly for your benefit.

33 minutes ago, NoNineteenth said:

your opinion is completely irrelevant.

 

34 minutes ago, NoNineteenth said:

But its your opinion and I respect it,

Contradicting yourself lol.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Having read this thread I'm amazed how rudely some people speak to Phil and still get away with it. You know who I'm talking about.

 

If Nintendo make good games it doesn't matter. DSP is a gaming fan. Gameplay matters not the company, capiche?

Edited by Amityville

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, WOOF! said:

This is over a 10 year period (2007- present)which is less than what the PS3 and Xbox360 did over the same period, I never said Wii was a flop like I said it was an initial success, but sales began to drop in 2010 and declined further from then.

Never said the Switch was a flop.

According to even your own numbers they dropped from 5 million to 2 million, so that means according to your own words sales decreased.

You don't seem to be able to take any criticism of Nintendo whatsoever.

I'm not interested in buying Breath of the Wild, but I recognise it's a quality game.

Well that's their own fault.

So far most of their 3rd party titles aren't exclusive, but I hope they can improve on that.

For exclusives, so far not much progress.

Some people on this forum don't like uncensored swear words, it wasn't particularly for your benefit.

Contradicting yourself lol.

It is not less than what the PS3 and Xbox 360 did in 10 years, I told you its the 3rd best selling console in history, and let me give you a little hint, the  top 2 aren't the PS3 and Xbox 360. Seriously you need to get better information. You implied the Wii was a flop until I hit you with factual numbers and now you're back-tracking. Which is cool, I predicted you would, but you'd look way better next time if you had your information together and correct.

And you can't say the Switch is a flop. Ever.

Yes sales decreased not because of what YOU were talking about. Sales decreased because it was 5 years after the system initially launched and everyone had one. You're saying people got tired of the motion control gimmicks and the game lineup was weak. Fucking false. The system continued to ship 2 million units well past its predicted lifetime even into its successors lifetime. So stop it. Try to be objective one day, its way more satisfying than just talking from your negative subjective point of view.

I can take OBJECTIVE criticism, you are just being negative with misconstrued or flat-out wrong facts about Nintendo, and expect me to not correct you on your information. Sorry if im hurting your feelings but the truth is the truth.

And they are fixing that "fault", give them credit where its due.

And they will.

Way more progress than what they've been doing the last 10 years, again stop being a subjective hater and give them credit for the progress they made.

Who doesn't like uncensored swear words? And they watch Phil with all the swearing he does? Please... don't make excuses, if you still live with your mother and she has to check your internet escapades then I'll understand. 

I don't see the contradiction, I respect you having an opinion even if its subjective and wrong.

13 minutes ago, Amityville said:

Having read this thread I'm amazed how rudely some people speak to Phil and still get away with it. You know who I'm talking about.

 

If Nintendo make good games it doesn't matter. DSP is a gaming fan. Gameplay matters not the company, capiche?

Who are you talking about? DSP is a gaming fan to a degree. You're right gameplay does matter, and Nintendo offers some of the best gameplay experiences in the business, if he is a "big Nintendo fan" he wouldn't hesitate on commenting on Nintendo Direct that presents upcoming gameplay experiences. Thanks for proving my point with DSP.

Edited by NoNineteenth

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, NoNineteenth said:

It is not less than what the PS3 and Xbox 360 did in 10 years, I

Alright I'll give you that one, you can go and jerk off to Mario now.

1 hour ago, NoNineteenth said:

You implied the Wii was a flop until I hit you with factual numbers and now you're back-tracking.

Once again never said the Wii was a flop, so how is that backtracking, so your numbers had nothing to do with my opinion on this.

1 hour ago, NoNineteenth said:

And you can't say the Switch is a flop. Ever.

Never said the Switch was a flop, but I reserve the right to do so in the future and if Nintendo fanboys like you don't like that too bad.

1 hour ago, NoNineteenth said:

Sales decreased because it was 5 years after the system initially launched and everyone had one.

Okay you are wrong about this the decrease in sales began in 2010 and console was launched in 2006.

1 hour ago, NoNineteenth said:

You're saying people got tired of the motion control gimmicks and the game lineup was weak. Fucking false.

When the sales started declining obviously people were tiring of the motion controls, otherwise the sales wouldn't have declined, much of the 3rd party games were available on other consoles so yes it was weak, you even said yourself that Nintendo didn't bother putting much effort into 3rd party games.

1 hour ago, NoNineteenth said:

I can take OBJECTIVE criticism,

Sure you can lol.

1 hour ago, NoNineteenth said:

Sorry if im hurting your feelings but the truth is the truth.

Boo Hoo lol.

1 hour ago, NoNineteenth said:

And they are fixing that "fault", give them credit where its due.

remains to be seen.

1 hour ago, NoNineteenth said:

Way more progress than what they've been doing the last 10 years,

Your criticizing me for not 100% supporting Nintendo, yet you are doing the same thing, hypocritical.

1 hour ago, NoNineteenth said:

Who doesn't like uncensored swear words?

Well some don't.

1 hour ago, NoNineteenth said:

if you still live with your mother and she has to check your internet escapades then I'll understand.

Projecting?

1 hour ago, NoNineteenth said:

I respect you having an opinion

Clearly you don't, otherwise you wouldn't be acting like a raging Nintendo fanboy,

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...