Jump to content
The King of Hate Forums
Darksphere92

wtf is this shit?

Recommended Posts

7 hours ago, MDCFAN101 said:

I love this movie too.

Scooby Dog TV Shows Ranked

1. Scooby-Doo, Where Are You!
2. Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated
3. What's New, Scooby-Doo?
4. The New Scooby-Doo Movies
5. A Pup Named Scooby-Doo
6. The 13 Ghosts of Scooby-Doo
7. The Scooby-Doo Show
8. Scooby-Doo and Scrappy-Doo
9. The New Scooby and Scrappy-Doo Show
10. Shaggy & Scooby-Doo Get a Clue! (Shit)
11. Be Cool, Scooby-Doo! (Shit)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, sateler96 said:

6. The 13 Ghosts of Scooby-Doo

why was Shaggy in a Red Shirt? was this before he was in green? or did they run out of green and only had Red?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Darksphere92 said:

why was Shaggy in a Red Shirt? was this before he was in green? or did they run out of green and only had Red?

I have no idea and TBH I didn't give a shit.

 

1 hour ago, sateler96 said:

Scooby Dog TV Shows Ranked

1. Scooby-Doo, Where Are You!
2. Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated
3. What's New, Scooby-Doo?
4. The New Scooby-Doo Movies
5. A Pup Named Scooby-Doo
6. The 13 Ghosts of Scooby-Doo
7. The Scooby-Doo Show
8. Scooby-Doo and Scrappy-Doo
9. The New Scooby and Scrappy-Doo Show
10. Shaggy & Scooby-Doo Get a Clue! (Shit)
11. Be Cool, Scooby-Doo! (Shit)

I didn't watch much of Shaggy & Scooby Get a Clue.  It was alright to me from what I saw. I probably have to watch more episodes to give you a full complete opinion on it.  As for Be Cool, Scooby Doo, I 100% agree that show is pure shit.

Edited by MDCFAN101

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Darksphere92 said:

why was Shaggy in a Red Shirt? was this before he was in green? or did they run out of green and only had Red?

He was going through his Communist stage.

I didn't like Scrappy Doo, ruined the shows he was in.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, WOOF! said:

He was going through his Communist stage.

I didn't like Scrappy Doo, ruined the shows he was in.

I don't know about that.

I actually liked Scrappy Doo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, MDCFAN101 said:

I don't know about that.

I actually liked Scrappy Doo.

I found his super strong gimmick to be corny and it took away the spooky aspect of the earlier shows.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, WOOF! said:

I found his super strong gimmick to be corny and it took away the spooky aspect of the earlier shows.

I can understand that, but it really didn't bother me that much.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎06‎/‎04‎/‎2018 at 7:39 PM, MDCFAN101 said:

I can understand that, but it really didn't bother me that much.

Fair enough.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

These past couple of days, I've been watching a lot of episodes of What's New Scooby Doo?  I didn't follow the show that much when it came out but from the episodes I watched, the show looked great to me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...