The King of Hate Forums

Politics General - Joe Biden 1st 100 Days

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I see this as the death throes of the democrat party, its an act of desperation. They have no platform, no able candidate to go against Trump so they're seeking to nullify the last election in the hop

Senate voted to save Net Neutrality 

It still boggles my mind that using 100% justified self defense against armed attackers can get you arrested and framed by the media as a white supremacist terrorist and that the attackers are labeled

Posted Images

Man, I got worried earlier when Biden was ahead so I cut myself off from the election coverage watched a few episodes of a tv show and came back just in time to see Trump catch back up, what a relief. I kinda feel bad for the democrat voters who must have had such high hopes just to be disappointed.

Edited by Icureditwithmybrain
6 hours ago, Icureditwithmybrain said:

Man, I got worried earlier when Biden was ahead so I cut myself off from the election coverage watched a few episodes of a tv show and came back just in time to see Trump catch back up, what a relief. I kinda feel bad for the democrat voters who must have had such high hopes just to be disappointed.

Trump is leading in Georgia, Michigan, Pennsylvania,, and North Carolina.  If he wins all four of these states, he wins re-election.

8 hours ago, MDCFAN101 said:

Every state is now being contested by Trump and his administration.

There's been irregularities reported (probably unverified) but the one I wonder the most about is the ratio of Trump/Biden votes going one way during the majority of the voting time only for the ratio to flip so quickly and strongly near the end that the losing candidate not only catches up but takes a strong lead. To my knowledge it's unusual for that to happen. If there is a logical explanation I just want to hear it.

I also want the mail in ballots to be checked to make sure they are valid. I don't know if its true but I've seen claims that there were 10k - 100k mail in ballot dumps that were 100% Biden. I'm ok with my non preferred candidate winning I just want to know it was a clean win. The integrity of our voting system is one of the things that stops the US from becoming a banana republic. After how badly this election was botched the losing side needs to know that it was a legitimate win to prevent 4 more years of anger and suspicion.

Edited by Icureditwithmybrain
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Icureditwithmybrain said:

There's been irregularities reported (probably unverified) but the one I wonder the most about is the ratio of Trump/Biden votes going one way during the majority of the voting time only for the ratio to flip so quickly and strongly near the end that the losing candidate not only catches up but takes a strong lead. To my knowledge it's unusual for that to happen. If there is a logical explanation I just want to hear it.

I also want the mail in ballots to be checked to make sure they are valid. I don't know if its true but I've seen claims that there were 10k - 100k mail in ballot dumbs that were 100% Biden. I'm ok with my non preferred candidate winning I just want to know it was a clean win. The integrity of our voting system is one of the things that stops the US from becoming a banana republic. After how badly this election was botched the losing side needs to know that it was a legitimate win to prevent 4 more years of anger and suspicion.

Dude, I couldn't agree with you more.

7 hours ago, Icureditwithmybrain said:

If there is a logical explanation I just want to hear it.

I also want the mail in ballots to be checked to make sure they are valid.

Any person with decency would want a fair process.

Sadly, you have people mocking others that are simply questioning things, after all the suspicious activity that's been going on. Only when their favourite colour is winning, that is.

Either way, it's going to be fun. A rare occasion when I'm invested more than usual in US politics. Also, the future's going to be interesting, I wonder what the consequences for society will be after this, (in all aspects), and how fast they learn. Maybe they'll revamp the voting process for starters.

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Icureditwithmybrain said:

The logical explanation is that Trump and the Republicans spent months leading up to the election telling his supporters that mail-in ballots were rife with fraud, don't trust them, don't use them, vote in person. So they listened to him and didn't vote by mail. Biden's supporters however did. Trump led at first because in-person votes are counted first then lost that lead when mail-in votes started being counted because mostly democrats voted by mail. It's that simple.

• Like 2
  • MasterOfAwesomeness changed the title to Politics General - Joe Biden Is Elected President

I've personally seen more people on the Internet concerned about the legitimacy of the voting/counting process, rather than which colour won or lost.

I also feel like as long as the election is fair, one should accept the results as that's the point of the US being a republic/representative democracy, (whatever term you want to give it). If the election isn't fair, then it goes against those values, so all suspicious illegal activity should be properly looked into, regardless of party.

Caring about the truth is what should matter. Truth & Justice go hand in hand, and you cannot have that with a rigged election, so questioning things/asking for votes being verified is perfectly valid, yet you have some people replying to this with ironic words such as "cope".

The pursue of truth is not "coping", it's the other way around, which is what makes it ironic.

18 minutes ago, TheSkyTruth said:

Really? Most of the people I encountered who have an issue with the voting process are people who wanted Trump to stay in office.

Yes, but I suspect that it'll change once I take a look at Reddit.

It's fine if you want Trump/Biden to be in office, but what should be above is to have a fair election.

1 hour ago, TheSkyTruth said:

Just to be clear. You quoted a video from Donald Trump's own Youtube channel lol. Also just because there is a black guy saying "it wasn't fair" doesn't give the notion any relevance...

I know that.

I posted the video showing someone who supposedly wants a fair election, above his political ideology/bias. And that's something to be respected.

9 minutes ago, MoraMoria said:

I posted the video showing someone who supposedly wants a fair election, above his political ideology/bias. And that's something to be respected.

It's going to come down to a recount, so some states are likely going to flip since there's already issues identified with polling stations.

It's funny to see people calling it now, it's only begun.

• Like 1
29 minutes ago, TheSkyTruth said:

Bush won by a very narrow margin. He flipped almost a dozen states that voted Democrat last election to Republican and Florida was the only state he needed to flip back to take the election. Trump lost states that he won last election and has to win 3 states to win back this one.

Bush won by taking Florida by 537 votes. Trump needs 40,000 more votes to take Penn. 10,000 votes to take Georgia, and another 25,000 votes in Nevada to retake the election. I don't see that happening.

It's over, and people need to accept it.

The following states appear to be on track for recounts: Georgia, Pennsylvania, Nevada, Wisconsin, Michigan, Arizona.

If those states have recounts/audits and they stay blue I will congratulate Biden as the new US president.