The King of Hate Forums

Politics General - Joe Biden 1st 100 Days

2 hours ago, MoraMoria said:

@TheSkyTruth

Point-blank question, do you believe that Donald Trump is racist? If so, what is the best evidence of it?

I've seen a lot of people in Twitter that claim that all his supporters are racist as well.

11.thumb.png.b51e5c2eb8b665dd80fb1776a3ad19c5.png

Trump personally racist? Maybe to Mexicans. Do I think he amplifies the voices of the people who are racist? Definitely.

• Upvote 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I see this as the death throes of the democrat party, its an act of desperation. They have no platform, no able candidate to go against Trump so they're seeking to nullify the last election in the hop

Senate voted to save Net Neutrality 

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

4 hours ago, MasterOfAwesomeness said:

Trump supporters have stormed the Capitol. 

My political views align with the right but any protester committing violence should be arrested and charged accordingly no matter who they support.

Twitter just locked the presidents twitter.

Identity of woman killed at the capitol today has been revealed. 

Edited by Icureditwithmybrain
2 hours ago, Icureditwithmybrain said:

Banned out of fear of what he might say. Sorry Americans but you are no longer allowed to hear from your president unless its approved by billionaire ceo's.

Yeah, unless he actually said something to stoke violence then there's no reason to permanently ban the President. Twitter is out of line, again.

8 hours ago, MasterOfAwesomeness said:

He deserved it.

Its not about whether he deserves it or not. Its about a few silicon valley oligarchs having the power to decide whether or not Americans deserve to hear from their President. Love him or hate him he is still the democratically elected president of the United States. 

Remember not so long ago when the courts ruled Trump was not allowed to block people? 

WASHINGTON — President Trump has been violating the Constitution by blocking people from following his Twitter account because they criticized or mocked him, a federal appeals court ruled on Tuesday. The ruling could have broader implications for how the First Amendment applies to the social-media era.

In banning Trump the CEO of twitter is doing what the court said was illegal (Preventing people from seeing his tweets). Either Americans have the right to see Trump's posts or they don't. They cant have it both ways.

Edited by Icureditwithmybrain
1 minute ago, Icureditwithmybrain said:

In banning Trump the CEO of twitter is doing what the court said was illegal. Either Americans have the right to see Trump's posts or they don't. They cant have it both ways.

They claim to be acting against fascism yet they ironically oppress people's right to speak on their platform.

They decide who gets a voice and who doesn't.

• Upvote 1
3 minutes ago, MasterOfAwesomeness said:

Trump has become the 1st President to be impeached TWICE, this time for incitement to insurrection. 

I looked at Trump's messages and they were clearly taking his statements out of context. Trump sent another message out today condemning the violence.

2 hours ago, MasterOfAwesomeness said:

Sorry bro, enjoy your last week of the worst administration.  :)

Half the country is pissed off, I doubt Biden is going to have an easy 4 years.

6 hours ago, KGhaleon said:

Last real President we're going to have for four years. Huh, welcome back Obama administration.

Trump woke a lot of people up and those people are not going back to sleep. He wont be the last real president. Mr T was two steps forward Mr B is one step back, after him we move forward again.