The King of Hate Forums

Politics General - Joe Biden 1st 100 Days

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I see this as the death throes of the democrat party, its an act of desperation. They have no platform, no able candidate to go against Trump so they're seeking to nullify the last election in the hop

Senate voted to save Net Neutrality 

It still boggles my mind that using 100% justified self defense against armed attackers can get you arrested and framed by the media as a white supremacist terrorist and that the attackers are labeled

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Icureditwithmybrain said:

Farewell messages from the President and first lady.

Last real President we're going to have for four years. Huh, welcome back Obama administration.

6 hours ago, KGhaleon said:

Last real President we're going to have for four years. Huh, welcome back Obama administration.

Trump woke a lot of people up and those people are not going back to sleep. He wont be the last real president. Mr T was two steps forward Mr B is one step back, after him we move forward again.

4 hours ago, Icureditwithmybrain said:

On his first day Biden has signed an executive order to stop border wall construction.

Christ. Next he's going to crack down on immigration enforcement.

• 3 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, MasterOfAwesomeness said:

Are you defending Trump?

No. Anyways, does it matter? I was just asking a question, and you guys seem more knowledgeable about this stuff. I just wanted to know if those impeachment trials will keep happening if he keeps getting acquitted.

34 minutes ago, MasterOfAwesomeness said:

But Trump sent a mob to kill them.

Not really.

Anyway I just saw that the US Senate acquited former president Trump over his role in the riot.

1 hour ago, GuessWhat said:

So does that mean new impeachment trials can keep going on indefinitely if Trump keeps getting acquitted?

Dude is already gone, they need to move on already. There's more critical issues to address and dems keep wasting their time on this.

Talking about having a hate boner.

6 hours ago, MasterOfAwesomeness said:

But Trump sent a mob to kill them.

1664416547_2021-02-1319_04_37-acquitted-GoogleSearch.thumb.png.d62521e89b8e46b41be37695674d88ba.png

One of the most sacred principles in the American criminal justice system is that a defendant is innocent until proven guilty. 

acquit verb (used with object), ac·quit·ted, ac·quit·ting.
to relieve from a charge of fault or crime; declare not guilty

3 minutes ago, Icureditwithmybrain said:

1664416547_2021-02-1319_04_37-acquitted-GoogleSearch.thumb.png.d62521e89b8e46b41be37695674d88ba.png

One of the most sacred principles in the American criminal justice system is that a defendant is innocent until proven guilty. 

acquit verb (used with object), ac·quit·ted, ac·quit·ting.
to relieve from a charge of fault or crime; declare not guilty

Are you saying I'm dumb?  Am I the only one here who doesn't bend to Trump?

2 hours ago, MasterOfAwesomeness said:

Are you saying I'm dumb?  Am I the only one here who doesn't bend to Trump?

Im pointing out that your claims of guilt have been debunked by the news media as its already been widely reported that Trump was acquitted.

In claiming that I bend to Trump, you're implying that I support Trump out of fear or reverence when that is not the case. My support of Trump is exclusively due to the fact that his political positions lined up with mine more than Hillary in 2016 or Biden in 2020.

1 hour ago, MoraMoria said:

No, but if you can convince @Icureditwithmybrain on how Trump sent a mob to kill people, it would be a step forward in the conversation.

Or at least post exactly why you think so.

I don't bend to Trump either lol

• Like 1