The King of Hate Forums

Politics General - Joe Biden Is Elected President

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I see this as the death throes of the democrat party, its an act of desperation. They have no platform, no able candidate to go against Trump so they're seeking to nullify the last election in the hop

Senate voted to save Net Neutrality 

The number of judges on the supreme court has been 9 since 1869. I don't think this is a good idea and I hope I'm not the only one who feels this way. 

Posted Images

1 hour ago, NoveskeSaiga said:

I work in the firearms industry. Hillary was probably the greatest threat to my job in existence, yet I voted for her. I don't like her, and would have preferred Bernie, but Trump is a fucking joke. The morons who think he's going to represent the little guy are delusional. He lives in a gold penthouse in Midtown Manhattan. Do you honestly think he gives two fucks about you? 

Says the one admitted voting for Hilary and Sanders.  Lol.

Give him a fucking chance and shut up.

1 hour ago, MDCFAN101 said:

Says the one admitted voting for Hilary and Sanders.  Lol.

Give him a fucking chance and shut up.

Unlike every candidate presented to us, Sanders was actually a good person. I'd be willing to give him a chance before condemning him unlike Trump right off the bat. Clinton is a fucking criminal (like most people representing us) but at least she isn't a complete retard like Donald Trump is. He's proclaiming buy American, America first, yet none of his past business practices have represented that whatsoever on top of numerous bankruptcies. You Trump supporters are fucking morons, and that's coming from someone who probably would have ended up being unemployed in two years if Clinton was elected. You guys elected a person who lives in a gold penthouse in midtown Manhattan, with a gold 747, who got rich off of our ridiculous tax loopholes and everything wrong with government (which he admitted during the debates), who then elected cabinet members with the same pedigree. Sounds like a great person to champion for the little guy...lol. 

Plus his bullshit rhetoric of being anti-immigrant/isolationist is garbage and un-American. Immigrants are what make this country great. We're a melting pot that obtains the best and brightest people globally no matter what culture they're from. NATO is also very much worth it despite what Trump says. 

The only thing that he's said that has made sense is NAFTA, and TPP. Otherwise, Putin essentially elected our president. Congrats, morons. The imbeciles who say Putin is a great leader compared to Obama are un-American as it gets. Putin has reporters killed who speak ill of him, yet we're about to be pals. I can already see it coming, "but we're friends with Saudi Arabia" fuck them too as far as I'm concerned, but Russia is a serious threat. 

On top of that his mission statement makes no sense. "Make America Great Again". In the past damn near century when haven't we been great?

Edited by NoveskeSaiga
  • Upvote 1

+1 @NoveskeSaiga.

I don't know what these people think Trump is going to do for the people. A good look at Atlantic City will show you what's about to happen to this country. I agree the poor/middle class white American has been forgot about for the last few years, but to rally up behind a guy that wouldn't step one foot in your trailer park and has of yet said what the he'll exactly he's going to do besides tear down everything obama has built. Completely ignorant. But you'll learn the hard way, too bad the rest of us has to suffer with you.

9 hours ago, NoveskeSaiga said:

Plus his bullshit rhetoric of being anti-immigrant/isolationist is garbage and un-American. Immigrants are what make this country great. We're a melting pot that obtains the best and brightest people globally no matter what culture they're from. NATO is also very much worth it despite what Trump says. 

It is true America i build upon immigration. But times changes. There is a major difference between being British colonies who needed the workforce in order to develop. Compared to a developed country with a lot of unemployment. You can't mass immigration unemployment away. With economic migrants that are uneducated and don't speak the language. 

Nato isn't very much worth it. At least after the cold war ended. The american military budget is 10 times higher then the Russian. Who poses a threat to who you think? 
Does America need to be in a military alliance in order to defend their territory? No, If you totall the entire worlds millitary spending america is responsible for 1/3 of that. 
I am from one of the smallest NATO countries, and at least from my point of view. It's american politics that have destabilized the middle east, and north Africa. 
Allowing IS and terrorist to flourish.
If you're naive and stupid enough, you would think that the Obama administration was trying to fix the problems from the Bush era.  and just got unlucky. When In fact. They where working to achieve the same goals as Bush and previous administrations did. That goal being globalization, and a world unified under western hegemony. 
Essentially global super power with a common military, and a common economy. From the point of view of western leaders, and the western elite, that would be a great thing. That would make a lot of sense. 
The problem with this is that when you already have a system that works, and nations with a good economy and strong national identity. No one will want to sacrifice that.
You don't Want to be a Euromerican when that just means you would give up all your national ideals, and your sovereignty.
The only way you would be open to it, would be if there was some benefit for doing that.
So in order for people to want The globalist solution. You need to create a problem where it is needed.
America didn't go in to Iraq, and Libya as some Hero squad, but to purposefully screw things over. Destabilizing this areas, have in turn created the migrant crisis, and a terror threat in Europe.
It should also be obvious why Obama would let businesses and jobs leave the United States, and migrants to enter, and to double the US debt. 

The globalist motto is Order out of chaos. The problem is that they have to make the chaos first. I really hope Brexit and Trump means an end to this crazy ideals. And that real change is coming. 

• Upvote 2
1 hour ago, BrightSideViking said:

It is true America i build upon immigration. But times changes. There is a major difference between being British colonies who needed the workforce in order to develop. Compared to a developed country with a lot of unemployment. You can't mass immigration unemployment away. With economic migrants that are uneducated and don't speak the language. 

Nato isn't very much worth it. At least after the cold war ended. The american military budget is 10 times higher then the Russian. Who poses a threat to who you think? 
Does America need to be in a military alliance in order to defend their territory? No, If you totall the entire worlds millitary spending america is responsible for 1/3 of that. 
I am from one of the smallest NATO countries, and at least from my point of view. It's american politics that have destabilized the middle east, and north Africa. 
Allowing IS and terrorist to flourish.
If you're naive and stupid enough, you would think that the Obama administration was trying to fix the problems from the Bush era.  and just got unlucky. When In fact. They where working to achieve the same goals as Bush and previous administrations did. That goal being globalization, and a world unified under western hegemony. 
Essentially global super power with a common military, and a common economy. From the point of view of western leaders, and the western elite, that would be a great thing. That would make a lot of sense. 
The problem with this is that when you already have a system that works, and nations with a good economy and strong national identity. No one will want to sacrifice that.
You don't Want to be a Euromerican when that just means you would give up all your national ideals, and your sovereignty.
The only way you would be open to it, would be if there was some benefit for doing that.
So in order for people to want The globalist solution. You need to create a problem where it is needed.
America didn't go in to Iraq, and Libya as some Hero squad, but to purposefully screw things over. Destabilizing this areas, have in turn created the migrant crisis, and a terror threat in Europe.
It should also be obvious why Obama would let businesses and jobs leave the United States, and migrants to enter, and to double the US debt. 

The globalist motto is Order out of chaos. The problem is that they have to make the chaos first. I really hope Brexit and Trump means an end to this crazy ideals. And that real change is coming. 

Amen.  Thank you for placing your two cents there amigo.

• Upvote 1
6 hours ago, BrightSideViking said:

Ok.

One. Your brexit vote is showing.

Two. Obama was about globalization? Really. I know you believe in all that bullshit about one government that will put the world under Big Brother ridiculousness and you won't be able to go anywhere in the world without getting away from this "almighty global power" that will consume us all. Fuck. Outta here. Your New World Order paranoia is a fear that you guys perpetually love spewing out, or any other BS that you can use as a cover to smuggle up the fact that you feel inadequate as a person. Period. As an American citizen, I can tell you, the VERY LAST THING  America will ever give up is it sovereignty. We have problems with our neighbors government and you over hear cowarding in fear about all the countries binding together for ONE world order? Give me a fucking break. As long as they're multiple languages and racism still exist, there will NEVER be a New World Order. Period. Now lets get back on topic with this asshole Trump with a funny tweet.

Edited by WorthySquire
2 hours ago, WorthySquire said:

One. Your brexit vote is showing.

I am from norway. Weare not part of the Eruopean union. Last referendum was in 94 Where we voted NO. I wasn way to young to vote in that election. But being a immature kid I favored a EU membership I remember that much. 

2 hours ago, WorthySquire said:

Two. Obama was about globalization? Really. I know you believe in all that bullshit about one government that will put the world under Big Brother ridiculousness and you won't be able to go anywhere in the world without getting away from this "almighty global power" that will consume us all. Fuck. Outta here. Your New World Order paranoia is a fear that you guys perpetually love spewing out, or any other BS that you can use as a cover to smuggle up the fact that you feel inadequate as a person.

Never once did I mention New world order. That was your former president Bush SR who talked about that term. Globalization IS a thing, and not something that is necessary bad. Having certain standards, and systems that makes it easier to trade, communicate and make diplomatic agreements is totally fine. 
The problem is that you can have too much of it. Take for example the proposed TPP. One thing with that agreement was that it would allow foreign corporations to sue states for lost income. In my mind that is unheard of, that foreign companies could force foreign governments to pay them. 
If you are a foreign company, you have to adhere and conform to the country you are in, not the other way around. 
No globalists,and globalism are a real thing. And you don't have to belive in a supreme one world government or reptilians or anything of that nature to know that.
You have to be pretty darn stupid, if you haven't heard of it.
I don't need to "cover up" anything about my personality. And talking about a real political issue Would not be the way to do it.  

Edited by BrightSideViking
  • Upvote 1
Just now, TraditionalGames said:

Can you really not put a Mexican holocaust past him? He also has clear traits of a psychopath. Yet people voted him into power.

More likely of a Islam Holocaust since it's based on religion just like Jews. But I don't see him as a psychopath yet seeing how he hasn't done anything yet. Just remove some links for the White House Site and Repealed Obamacare like he said he would

9 minutes ago, AlucardViDracul said:

More likely of a Islam Holocaust since it's based on religion just like Jews. But I don't see him as a psychopath yet seeing how he hasn't done anything yet. Just remove some links for the White House Site and Repealed Obamacare like he said he would

A psychopath is a person who, is an exceptional liar, doesn't except responsibility, feels no remorse or regret, and has superficial charm. It doesn't mean he's a insane but he's clearly capable of maladaptive behavior. The fact that this what the world wants makes me sick.

2 hours ago, TraditionalGames said:

A psychopath is a person who, is an exceptional liar, doesn't except responsibility, feels no remorse or regret, and has superficial charm. It doesn't mean he's a insane but he's clearly capable of maladaptive behavior. The fact that this what the world wants makes me sick.

You people make me sick.  Is he killing anyone? Is he putting people in concentration camps?  No, so shut up.

Hitler and Trump are not the same people.  Get it through your head.

Edited by MDCFAN101
  • Upvote 1

A large number of people were predicting that he will cause the nuclear war but a study shows that 20% of them are Trump supporters. That's what's so fucked up here. The first holocaust wasn't enough to teach the world that we can't let something like that happen again. Now American has to pay the price for their ignorance.

Also Hitler didn't do any of that until after he went into power. Trump hasn't done anything yet but since he hired a white supremacist it is very possible that he could.

24 minutes ago, TraditionalGames said:

A large number of people were predicting that he will cause the nuclear war but a study shows that 20% of them are Trump supporters. That's what's so fucked up here. The first holocaust wasn't enough to teach the world that we can't let something like that happen again. Now American has to pay the price for their ignorance.

Also Hitler didn't do any of that until after he went into power. Trump hasn't done anything yet but since he hired a white supremacist it is very possible that he could.

There are more similarities with hitler and obama, than hitler and trump. 
The thing is that people forget that even though the NAZIS did some terrible things, not all ideas and things they did where terrible. 
Some of it was totally normal social and economic programs that benefited the German people. And except for maybe the view on immigration I would say the Democratic party would be more similar than the republicans. 
But hey, real facts don't matter when you can throw around buzzwords and isms. right ? 

• Upvote 1