The King of Hate Forums

Politics General - Joe Biden Is Elected President

2 hours ago, BrightSideViking said:

I am suggesting that Trump Isn't racist. Islam isn't a race, nor is illegal immigrant. 

If Trump was racist, he wouldn't have placed something people into his cabinet not would so many groups of people vote for him and show up for his inauguration.

Now enough of this pointless, whiny, crap and let's move on to more important matters like the direction of America.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I see this as the death throes of the democrat party, its an act of desperation. They have no platform, no able candidate to go against Trump so they're seeking to nullify the last election in the hop

Senate voted to save Net Neutrality 

The number of judges on the supreme court has been 9 since 1869. I don't think this is a good idea and I hope I'm not the only one who feels this way. 

Posted Images

7 hours ago, KGhaleon said:

what, because he wants to kick out all the illegals? They are rampant in my state.

True. But how long before this turns into the great solution? I think people have a right to live in fear.

3 hours ago, BrightSideViking said:

I am suggesting that Trump Isn't racist. Islam isn't a race, nor is illegal immigrant. 

I don't even know how to respond to this.

8 hours ago, TraditionalGames said:

True. But how long before this turns into the great solution? I think people have a right to live in fear.

People don't have the right to enter countries illegally. We already have illegals taking up government jobs, trying to influence our elections and "sanctuary cities" popping up all over the place. When you've got over 10 million illegals running around in your country that seems like a problem.

Just deport all of them and give their jobs to Americans that need them. We have some 80K homeless here in LA that could use jobs.

• Upvote 3
40 minutes ago, KGhaleon said:

People don't have the right to enter countries illegally. We already have illegals taking up government jobs, trying to influence our elections and "sanctuary cities" popping up all over the place. When you've got over 10 million illegals running around in your country that seems like a problem.

Just deport all of them and give their jobs to Americans that need them. We have some 80K homeless here in LA that could use jobs.

Thanks for completely ignoring the point.

48 minutes ago, KGhaleon said:

DAMN STRAIGHT

4 hours ago, KGhaleon said:

You're talking like its impossible in America to get a shit job. Shit jobs are available everywhere, its just the only one's willing to work these jobs are illegals. The 80,000 homeless American people in your city have more of a leg up than an illegal does. Why? They still have a social security number. Most jobs, even some of the shit ones won't hire you without it. Only jobs available to illegals are ones that have agree'd to be paid under the table to work in shit conditions. I'm so tired of hearing about illegals are taking all of the jobs. No they aren't idiots, they're taking jobs that YOU don't want to work and are getting paid even less to do them. Either way Trump doesn't give a damn even if you're a legal Hispanic, he doesn't give two fucks about you. Proof right here when one of his first executive decisions was to delete the Spanish section of Whitehouse.gov

9999.png

I'm still optimistic about Trump. I have to give him a chance because he is still MY PRESIDENT, (unlike some of the idiots during the Obama Administration, I can accept my President being one that I did not vote for and not say things like "He's not my President!") but all arrows are pointing to negative since he's been in office for the last two days. But in time, we will see.

Edited by WorthySquire
  • Upvote 2
1 minute ago, Icureditwithmybrain said:

To anyone who truly believes Trump is literally the next Hitler I strongly recommend you read this:

http://blog.dilbert.com/post/152024526021/i-wake-you-up-for-the-presidential-debate

Yeah lets listen to some cartoonist who not only flip flops on who he supports politically, but also said society treats women like they treat a mentally challenged child. Yeah that guy knows what he's talking about! Some of you really need to take a day to yourselves and really look at the world instead of relying on someone else's opinion. For the record, I don't think Trump is the next Hitler. I do think he's arrogant enough to talk us into a war or two, hopefully not a nuclear one.

• Upvote 2

Illegals take jobs like picking fruit in California, landscaping, and mostly stuff under the table that most Americans don't want to do anyway. Automation is what's going to kill American jobs, not illegal immigrants. At least the lower skilled jobs like fast food, cab drivers, etc in the next decade.

2 hours ago, WorthySquire said:

Yeah lets listen to some cartoonist who not only flip flops on who he supports politically, but also said society treats women like they treat a mentally challenged child. Yeah that guy knows what he's talking about! Some of you really need to take a day to yourselves and really look at the world instead of relying on someone else's opinion. For the record, I don't think Trump is the next Hitler. I do think he's arrogant enough to talk us into a war or two, hopefully not a nuclear one.

2017-01-22 22_22_07-Your logical fallacy is ad hominem.png

1 hour ago, NoveskeSaiga said:

Illegals take jobs like picking fruit in California, landscaping, and mostly stuff under the table that most Americans don't want to do anyway. Automation is what's going to kill American jobs, not illegal immigrants. At least the lower skilled jobs like fast food, cab drivers, etc in the next decade.

wtf, there's plenty of Americans that can do those jobs. We don't need illegals.

I want a president that can get the job done, don't get a **** whether he's a saint or a devil.

• Upvote 2
1 hour ago, Icureditwithmybrain said:

2017-01-22 22_22_07-Your logical fallacy is ad hominem.png

Ad hominem attack or not, my point remains the same. You lose credibility at some point when you clearly don't know what you're talking about, and clearly, I nor anyone else should take Scott Adams opinion on politics serious with the way he doesn't support any political party and flips between politicians that vastly differ from each other.

1 hour ago, KGhaleon said:

wtf, there's plenty of Americans that can do those jobs. We don't need illegals.

I want a president that can get the job done, don't get a **** whether he's a saint or a devil.

If there were "plenty" of Americans that wanted to do the job, then they wouldn't be outclassed by an illegal immigrant. I'm sure these employers would rather legitimately underpay an American citizen instead of dealing with a language barrier, breaking U.S. workforce laws, and payment through underhanded (and sometimes highly taxable but unrecorded) means that come with employing an illegal immigrant. 

Where are all these people that want these jobs? Are they among the 80,000 homeless people you mentioned earlier? Because I can tell you, just because they're homeless doesn't mean they are all jumping at the bit to work.

And whats the big deal with illegal immigrants? Yeah they came in illegally, ok, maybe if the process to become an American citizen without being born here or married wasn't so tedious they're wouldn't be so many. They just want a better life for themselves and their families. I have no problem with them as long as they are actively trying to become a US citizen, paying some sort of tax, working, and not causing any trouble or going to jail.

If illegals are that big of a problem in your life, then maybe you should move to one of the other 46 states that aren't attached at the hip of Mexico.

Edited by WorthySquire
  • Upvote 1
5 hours ago, WorthySquire said:

And whats the big deal with illegal immigrants? Yeah they came in illegally, ok, maybe if the process to become an American citizen without being born here or married wasn't so tedious they're wouldn't be so many. They just want a better life for themselves and their families. I have no problem with them as long as they are actively trying to become a US citizen, paying some sort of tax, working, and not causing any trouble or going to jail.

If illegals are that big of a problem in your life, then maybe you should move to one of the other 46 states that aren't attached at the hip of Mexico.

What about all the people in the world trying to get to America the right way. How do you think they view Illegal immigration. 
Do you think they just say, oh they cheated to get in. So that is fine. 
If I go to just visit as a tourist. I would have to obtain a permit. When I arrive they will interview me, and fingerprint me. They would also need an address where I would be staying.
I will also need to be able to  show a valid return ticket, and have the money to pay my own expenses for the duration of my stay.
I can only stay for a period of maximum 3 months. And they would register me as I left the country.  I would not be allowed to work for an american company during my stay. That would require a work visa.
There would be a similar process for Americans to visit my country.
There are good reasons why you have this process. You don't want  foreigners to become a burden on the american system.  And you do at all times want to know who is residing in your country. For various reasons. 
Do you think allowing millions of poor people to cheat them self in, live unregistered,  to take jobs without paying taxes, and not even know who they are.  Is the right thing to do? 
You do obviously because you say that this poor people are here just to get a better life. Like that is justification for them coming and undermining, and eroding the american system. 

I don't think illegal immigration should be tolerated no matter what country your from. And that all Illegals should be deported. 
Because in  doing so, you are ensuring the integrity of the country you are in. You can't govern a country when you don't even know who your citizens are, or where they are from. 

Edited by BrightSideViking
1 hour ago, BrightSideViking said:

You do obviously because you say that this poor people are here just to get a better life. Like that is justification for them coming and undermining, and eroding the american system. 

You've either accidently or blatantly missed the part where I said "As long as they are working, actively finding a way to become a citizen, and paying some sort of tax, I don't have a problem with them" and made your entire point mute because of it. Obviously, if they aren't doing any of these things, they need to go. As far as "eroding the American system", the American system is immigration. Everyone's history here begins at being a fucking immigrant at some point, and that is what makes us great. Euro-Caucasians coming and pushing the Indians out and claiming the land while killing the natives, Black's being brought over by slaves to do free manual labor, Germans (mostly Nazi) brought over during the war, Japanese being rounded up during the second one, now its Mexicans crossing over illegally. Now, Blacks dominate every sport they're in, bring music, food and style to America today, Germans pretty much built our space program, the Japanese are THE intellectuals of our society here by dominating all of our academic programs, and now the Mexicans are the work force renovating America as we speak by being our construction force.  

No matter how bad the initial reason different races have ended up on our shores, its always worked out for both of us in the long run. It's the American way. Like I said I don't have a problem for those who are actively trying to become a citizen, but those who are just squatting here and causing trouble. Yes, get rid of those motherfuckers.

56 minutes ago, WorthySquire said:

You've either accidently or blatantly missed the part where I said "As long as they are working, actively finding a way to become a citizen, and paying some sort of tax, I don't have a problem with them" and made your entire point mute because of it. Obviously, if they aren't doing any of these things, they need to go. As far as "eroding the American system", the American system is immigration. Everyone's history here begins at being a fucking immigrant at some point, and that is what makes us great. Euro-Caucasians coming and pushing the Indians out and claiming the land while killing the natives, Black's being brought over by slaves to do free manual labor, Germans (mostly Nazi) brought over during the war, Japanese being rounded up during the second one, now its Mexicans crossing over illegally. Now, Blacks dominate every sport they're in, bring music, food and style to America today, Germans pretty much built our space program, the Japanese are THE intellectuals of our society here by dominating all of our academic programs, and now the Mexicans are the work force renovating America as we speak by being our construction force.  

No matter how bad the initial reason different races have ended up on our shores, its always worked out for both of us in the long run. It's the American way. Like I said I don't have a problem for those who are actively trying to become a citizen, but those who are just squatting here and causing trouble. Yes, get rid of those motherfuckers.

Half of the population of my country is living in the united states of america. And as far as I know most of them entered legally. I can search databases and see who of my countrymen left and when they arrived. 
You having read some  history learning the fact that Medieval Europeans where Genocidal maniacs, that at some point in history had slaves.  don't make Illegal immigration any more acceptable. 
Most reasonable countries today don't allow any sort of immigration unless they have a direct use for it. And you would have to have the right skills for them to even consider letting you enter their country as an immigrant. 
Unless it's a failed state. There are some sort of border you have to have a permission to cross. The case against illegal immigration Is not the same as being against all immigration. Just the once that are ILLEGALLY crossing the border. Living in your society without the right paperwork, and permits. 
Whether or not they are trying to obtain those permits, and pay taxes after the fact does not matter. They should have the permission to enter before even putting their foot on your soil. 

Edited by BrightSideViking
Removed unnecessary insult.
  • Upvote 1
1 hour ago, BrightSideViking said:

There are some sort of border you have to have a permission to cross. The case against illegal immigration Is not the same as being against all immigration. Just the once that are ILLEGALLY crossing the border. Living in your society without the right paperwork, and permits. 
Whether or not they are trying to obtain those permits, and pay taxes after the fact does not matter. They should have the permission to enter before even putting their foot on your soil. 

Well people's lives are a little bit more complex than what you and Trump's feeble minds can comprehend. Trump doesn't believe in ANY immigration, just a quick look at his immigration policies will tell you that. Illegal immigration is a problem that I'm not abrasive of solutions for, but the solution should not involve revoking Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals program or any other program that have allowed these people to work under the Obama administration only to strip them from everything they've worked for and deport them because they're from another country.

Sorry, don't believe in ruining peoples lives just to give an American an opportunity at a job that 9 times out of 10 he/she probably doesn't want.

Now you being Scandinavian, its hard to have this conversation with someone who not only doesn't live but hasn't stepped foot in my country. It would be like me explaining to you why the food quality in Norway is so poor, or why people with an education get paid less than a housekeeper over there. I can't make an argument about a topic that I can't experience for myself, and this is exactly what you're trying to do with me. Telling me, a guy that lives in a state that borders Mexico and lives in a so called "sanctuary city" about how Mexican immigrants should be treated. It's nonsense, and you're really not qualified to make an argument towards me about the topic. Not trying to insult you, its just the truth.

And I'm sure someone is going to come in here an say "Look Squire is making more ad-hominem attacks again". If I need a plumber and the plumbers mother comes over who is a not a plumber and hasn't used a wrench a day in her life and tries to tell me why my kitchen is flooded, am I wrong for kindly telling her to shut the fuck up because she doesn't know what she's talking about? No. Didn't think so.

Edited by WorthySquire
54 minutes ago, WorthySquire said:

Now you being Scandinavian, its hard to have this conversation with someone who not only doesn't live but hasn't stepped foot in my country. It would be like me explaining to you why the food quality in Norway is so poor, or why people with an education get paid less than a housekeeper over there. I can't make an argument about a topic that I can't experience for myself, and this is exactly what you're trying to do with me. Telling me, a guy that lives in a state that borders Mexico and lives in a so called "sanctuary city" about how Mexican immigrants should be treated.

You don't knowing shit about my country has not got anything to do with illegal immigration as a concept. I probably know a great deal more about America than you would think. Because america influences Norway a great deal. Not the other way around. I have even been there, that is why i talked about the process i would have to go through to be a turist. 
People having entered A country illegally have only them self to thank if being told to leave is ruining their life. 
Rules and laws are made to protect the rights of the citizens of the country. Not the feelings of foreigners. Or feelings in general for that matter. 
You are telling me feelings matters. I am telling you they don't. 

• Upvote 2
18 minutes ago, BrightSideViking said:

You don't knowing shit about my country has not got anything to do with illegal immigration as a concept. I probably know a great deal more about America than you would think. Because america influences Norway a great deal. Not the other way around. I have even been there, that is why i talked about the process i would have to go through to be a turist. 
People having entered A country illegally have only them self to thank if being told to leave is ruining their life. 
Rules and laws are made to protect the rights of the citizens of the country. Not the feelings of foreigners. Or feelings in general for that matter. 
You are telling me feelings matters. I am telling you they don't. 

You're just adding more irrelevancy to your fleeting argument. Touring is not the same as acquiring a work visa and living here. Just because you toured here (my bottom dollar would bet it was probably nowhere near the Mexican border) for a week or so doesn't mean you know anything about immigrating here. This is why your argument is pointless and arrogant at this point, it's because its clear you view things black and white, and you can't do that with such a complex issue as illegal immigration. With our rich history of how this country became great because of immigration, there should not be a "one law fits all" perceptive with a country that was essentially founded and infrastructure built on illegal immigration. I could go all day explaining to you why its better to help those that are already working, tax paying, law abiding residents into citizenship rather than just throwing them out, but I can tell your brain can't grasp the concept of a gray area when it comes to complex worldly issues.

And just to say a little side note about you. I can tell what kind of person you are, a guy that paid his way into modship and has received multiple complaints about banning people in the chat for absolutely no good reason, a person who likes to get drunk on power whenever they can obtain it... Let me just say, I'm not surprised about your views on anything that doesn't suite your mindset. The only thing I'm grateful for is you're not in a seat of power in real life in your country of residence.

This conversation is over between you and I, it's clear you feel one way, I feel another, and its a pointless exchange of words especially for myself that can think logically and consecutively reduce my intelligence and open-mindedness to try to exclaim to someone as yourself why it's important to not think one way with such issues when clearly your mind just can't wrap around the concept of thinking outside of the box. Thank you, and have a good day. 

6 minutes ago, WorthySquire said:

This conversation is over between you and I, it's clear you feel one way, I feel another, and its a pointless exchange of words especially for myself that can think logically and consecutively reduce my intelligence and open-mindedness to try to exclaim to someone as yourself why it's important to not think one way with such issues when clearly your mind just can't wrap around the concept of thinking outside of the box. Thank you, and have a good day. 

let the delusion, and the jungle rhythm  flow through you buddy. 

• Upvote 1
6 minutes ago, MDCFAN101 said:

Bub, just put the douchebag on ignore.

34 minutes ago, BrightSideViking said:

let the delusion, and the jungle rhythm  flow through you buddy. 

I countered both your arguments with precision and poise and you both failed to counter with any legitimate points but I'm a delusional douchebag. Ok. Close minds think alike. Just for the future, you two should probably refrain from expressing your views to other people if you can't accept someone elses opinion or agree to disagree. That's all, and goodbye you two.

Edited by WorthySquire
16 hours ago, WorthySquire said:

Ad hominem attack or not, my point remains the same. You lose credibility at some point when you clearly don't know what you're talking about, and clearly, I nor anyone else should take Scott Adams opinion on politics serious with the way he doesn't support any political party and flips between politicians that vastly differ from each other.

If there were "plenty" of Americans that wanted to do the job, then they wouldn't be outclassed by an illegal immigrant. I'm sure these employers would rather legitimately underpay an American citizen instead of dealing with a language barrier, breaking U.S. workforce laws, and payment through underhanded (and sometimes highly taxable but unrecorded) means that come with employing an illegal immigrant. 

Where are all these people that want these jobs? Are they among the 80,000 homeless people you mentioned earlier? Because I can tell you, just because they're homeless doesn't mean they are all jumping at the bit to work.

Companies hire illegals because it's cheaper labor, don't pretend that they don't. I even know a company that uses illegals to move all their heavy equipment.

We have processes that should be followed, and if they can't get green cards then deportation needs to happen. If they have trouble obeying our laws that's their problem, not ours. Ten million illegals is ridiculous and I'm not moving away from Los Angeles because of criminals.

• Upvote 3
On 23/01/2017 at 8:21 PM, WorthySquire said:

it's clear you feel one way, I feel another, and its a pointless exchange of words especially for myself that can think logically and consecutively reduce my intelligence and open-mindedness to try to exclaim to someone as yourself why it's important to not think one way with such issues when clearly your mind just can't wrap around the concept of thinking outside of the box. Thank you, and have a good day. 

Can I have the Tony Robbins videos when you've finished with them, they clearly worked on you.