The King of Hate Forums
Sign in to follow this  
MasterOfAwesomeness

Politics General - President George H.W. Bush Dead At 94

On ‎10‎/‎29‎/‎2018 at 5:02 PM, Icureditwithmybrain said:

Trump has been condemning violence constantly. The liberal media and democrats need to step up. They should have toned down their demonization of Trump and republicans after that Bernie supporter shot up republican congressmen at that baseball game. The most recent mass shooting was also done by a never Trumper. The only big name on the left I've seen come out against political violence was Michelle Obama. I've seen video clips of Hillary, Eric Holder & Maxine Waters encouraging violence and uncivil behavior.

Statistically most mass shootings in the USA are done by right wing extremists, followed by Muslim extremists, then left wing extremists, I have no love for the Democratic party, they are the equivalent of the Conservative party in the UK and I don't like them, but there has been plenty of dog and human whistling from Trump when it comes to violent rhetoric, as well as other Republican politicians and celebratory supporters over the years, it's on both sides of the political spectrum, if you are referring to the Synagogue shooting (you have so many in the USA now) the shooter/suspect was a right wing extremist. 

• Like 1

On ‎10‎/‎31‎/‎2018 at 4:19 AM, WOOF said:

Statistically most mass shootings in the USA are done by right wing extremists, followed by Muslim extremists, then left wing extremists.

Regardless of affiliation, inhumane acts such as mass shooting are done by P.O.S. extremists.  Remember, a turd will always be a turd no matter how times you change it and or polish it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, KGhaleon said:

Christ, here we go with the democrats making things even more difficult now.

The Republicans have retained control of the Senate at least.  They could still retain the house.

16 minutes ago, MasterOfAwesomeness said:

Republicans control the Senate, Democrats control the House.

Democrats are now up 171-166 over the Republicans.

Edited by MDCFAN101

I pity those countries who hold parliamentary crap systems of gayrope and now here up as something to idolize! Look at deadlock here in America and make syre your people do not copy it or ant of the cultural liberalism of Soros!

Except maybe in place like Iran, where freedom is quantifiably better than their own syst (which ironically is *also* failing thanks to liberalism of their turbans, who decided to follow advice of liberakizersvand instead open country to spies and politics cononic sanctions ..all whike blpolitics is funny sometimes, seems liberalism can fuck up any country! even a fucking theocracy! Shoukd be a lesson for rest of workd...liberalism is poison)

On 10/30/2018 at 10:19 PM, WOOF said:

Statistically most mass shootings in the USA are done by right wing extremists, followed by Muslim extremists, then left wing extremists, I have no love for the Democratic party, they are the equivalent of the Conservative party in the UK and I don't like them, but there has been plenty of dog and human whistling from Trump when it comes to violent rhetoric, as well as other Republican politicians and celebratory supporters over the years, it's on both sides of the political spectrum, if you are referring to the Synagogue shooting (you have so many in the USA now) the shooter/suspect was a right wing extremist. 

I find it strange that only left wingers seem to hear these "dog whistles"

Edited by Icureditwithmybrain

11 hours ago, MasterOfAwesomeness said:

Former President, George H.W. Bush has died at the age of 94.

Such a shame man.  First his wife now him.  You can say he died of a broken heart. 

Anyways, my prayers go out the Bush family.  Bush senior was a good man.

• Like 1

A political discussion question for the members: 

To make things fun!

Should religion based countries allow liberalism to become part of their political system in order to reform, or is there rational reason to resist such tendencies?

On 12/8/2018 at 10:48 PM, 8circuitsiddhist said:

A political discussion question for the members: 

To make things fun!

Should religion based countries allow liberalism to become part of their political system in order to reform, or is there rational reason to resist such tendencies?

Define liberalism. That word has been misused in recent years.

• Upvote 1

The new Dems in the house are now in and on their first day they put in for getting trump impeached and to get rid of the electoral college. Seems like this is gonna be a crazy year for politics with Pocahontas exploring the possibility to run for president. 

Also