The King of Hate Forums
MasterOfAwesomeness

Politics General - The Road To The 2020 Presidential Election (Biden vs. Trump)

If Trump wins Wisconsin and Florida. Kiss America as you know it goodbye you "I'm gonna vote for the third party!" and "I'm not going to vote cause I'm a lazyfuck." assholes.

1 minute ago, Zohan said:

If Trump wins Wisconsin and Florida. Kiss America as you know it goodbye you "I'm gonna vote for the third party!" and "I'm not going to vote cause I'm a lazyfuck." assholes.

He just won Florida according to Google.

1 minute ago, SilentWarrior25 said:

Now according to CNN, it's 190 for Clinton and 171 for Trump. Where did this jump come from? xD

Don't listen to CNN.

Go on Google.

Donald Trump 201 Hilary 190

Edited by MDCFAN101

1 minute ago, MasterOfAwesomeness said:

Clinton has a 202-201 lead, but she's still losing those big states like Georgia, North Carolina, Wisconsin, Michigan, and Arizona.

No, she down big.

1 minute ago, SilentWarrior25 said:

The Reps now only lead by 1 in the Senate with 7 seats remaining. And they're winning by 54 in the House.

Trump is now up 201 to 197.

1 minute ago, Chachamaru said:

Now that i think about it, if phil livestream the election he might get alot of viewers for it lol.

This is not the place to talk about Phil and views.  He already commented his thoughts in this thread and I agreed with him.

3 minutes ago, MasterOfAwesomeness said:

Utah puts Trump at 222.

where you gettin these updated stats MoA? I don't have cable, so thats out of the question for me.

California is the liberal/illegal immigrant capital of the world, so it's no surprise that she would win that state for a big lead.

5 minutes ago, MasterOfAwesomeness said:

It's now close in Michigan, but will it matter.  Clinton has a good lead in Pennsylvania. 

@ClessI'm watching PBS.

If so a fucking tie could happen and expose what is the biggest problem of having equal number of electoral votes. This election is fucking ridiculous... Trump surely drummed up the racist and the ignorant to go vote for his ass even though they have NO CLUE WHAT THE HELL HIS PLAN IS besides building a wall.