The King of Hate Forums

Politics General - The Road To The 2020 Presidential Election (Biden vs. Trump)

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I see this as the death throes of the democrat party, its an act of desperation. They have no platform, no able candidate to go against Trump so they're seeking to nullify the last election in the hop

Senate voted to save Net Neutrality 

Yeah democrats are fucked, Impeachment isn't going to mean much when Trump gets reelected. Literally nobody likes any of the democrats running for 2020. Gonna hit them hard next year, can't wait

Posted Images

So what is Trump going to do other than kick Mexicans and Muslims out, build a wall, get rid of national healthcare, and destroy foreign polices with other countries? Hmm? Anyone? What is Donalds plan to make America "great again" like it wasn't great already. I bet none of the Trump supporters here like @MDCFAN101, @sateler96, or @KGhaleon even know without having to do a google search if that even shows anything. So what's the plan guys after you celebrate and call us all liberal retards? What's the first motion of action?

Reverse gay marriage? Maybe kick off Jan 20th with the implosion of a mosque somewhere near Washington DC?

Edited by Zohan
1 minute ago, Zohan said:

So what is Trump going to do other than kick Mexicans and Muslims out, build a wall, get rid of national healthcare, and destroy foreign polices with other countries? Hmm? Anyone? What is Donalds plan to make America "great again" like it wasn't great already. I bet none of the Trump supporters here like @MDCFAN101, @sateler96, or @KGhaleon even know without having to do a google search if that even shows anything. So what's the plan guys after you guys celebrate and call us all liberal retards? What's the first motion of action? Reverse gay marriage? Maybe kick off Jan 20th with the implosion of a mosque somewhere near Washington DC?

So you may have actually had a point with your previous posts. Most states that voted for Trump had less than 10% of adults with a college degree.

5 minutes ago, SilentWarrior25 said:

Ok, so Maine is split, with 3 votes going to Clinton and 1 going to Trump. He also got the last vote in Nebraska. The score is now 266-218 Trump.

So Fox has called Wisconsin for Trump, but not Penn. So it seems that Trump has already won, but Fox News is just delaying the inevitable.

I know right.  WTF are they trying to do?!?!

Just now, KGhaleon said:

Damn, Hillary called off her speech tonight and told people to go home. Probably crying to herself right now realizing she lost.

Well they were kind of forced to since the place they had everything set up had another event that started at 8:30 AM, so they needed to leave by 2. And it was only the chairman that came, Hillary hasn't said a word so far.

1 minute ago, MasterOfAwesomeness said:

And with Wisconsin, Donald Trump will be your next President of the United States.

Nice, can't wait to see all the videos that are going to come out this week with the reactions. I hear several news channels were losing their **** tonight and blaming "whitelash."

Well that's that. The Republicans have full control of Congress. However, apparently 1 out of 6 Republicans in the Senate right now do not support Trump, so there might not be full control when it comes to the actual people in Congress.

LOL Fox News still hasn't announced it so everybody inside waiting for Trump don't know he's won yet.

My aunt told my mother that one of my cousins has a friend at school that has an illegal mother. The illegal mother packed up her bags in case Donald won. The illegal migrants were crapping their pants before tonight and now my cousin's school will be mostly empty soon since the kid's parents are illegal. I'm not saying that I'm a Trump supporter just saying all those jobs Americans don't want to do will not be done by illegal migrants and the economy will suffer.

8 minutes ago, Nation said:

I just want to point out, i find it hilarious how mad Zohan is about Trump winning.

That being said, anyone was better than Hilary.

But still. Absolutely hilarious the levels of salt being thrown

I honestly disagree with that second statement. Anyone could've been a better choice than Trump. Like, if there was someone else on the republican party running for president, I would've likely voted for him/her instead of Hillary. But now we'll just have to see what happens in the near future.

2 minutes ago, SilentWarrior25 said:

I honestly disagree with that second statement. Anyone could've been a better choice than Trump. Like, if there was someone else on the republican party running for president, I would've likely voted for him/her instead of Hillary. But now we'll just have to see what happens in the near future.

I do not like Trump but after all the rigging and other bullshitting Hilary has done, including flipflopping on multiple stances just to say whatever will get the most votes, i trust her less than Trump.

Its a choice between a Cunt and a Crook and honestly you know where you stand with the former.

• Upvote 2