The King of Hate Forums
MasterOfAwesomeness

Politics General - The Road To The 2020 Presidential Election (Biden vs. Trump)

If you don't like the president the right thing to do is to vote for someone else imo. Not to try and remove them from office via non democratic means. No US president has ever been removed from office due to an impeachment, every single one was acquitted by the senate and rightfully so, its their job to ensure our institutions are protected from permanent damage due to temporary anger.

The democrats knew Trump wouldn't be removed from office they did it because they thought staining him with the "impeached" label would make his approval rating go down but all it did was improve his numbers. A couple days ago there were multiple lifelong democrats from California who voted for Hillary in 2016 calling in to cspan saying they would be voting for Trump in 2020 due to the democrats recent behavior. Showing constant outrage, salt and bitterness turns people away.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Icureditwithmybrain said:

If you don't like the president the right thing to do is to vote for someone else imo. Not to try and remove them from office via non democratic means. No US president has ever been removed from office due to an impeachment, every single one was acquitted by the senate and rightfully so, its their job to ensure our institutions are protected from permanent damage due to temporary anger.

The democrats knew Trump wouldn't be removed from office they did it because they thought staining him with the "impeached" label would make his approval rating go down but all it did was improve his numbers. A couple days ago there were multiple lifelong democrats from California who voted for Hillary in 2016 calling in to cspan saying they would be voting for Trump in 2020 due to the democrats recent behavior. Showing constant outrage, salt and bitterness turns people away.

Dude, you are right on the money.

17 hours ago, MasterOfAwesomeness said:

Sounds like I'm the only one here who'd want Trump to be convicted even if I knew the chances were slim.

The charges against Trump were nothing but bullshit.  You just wanted him out because you're a die hard democrat supporter.

Edited by MDCFAN101
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, MDCFAN101 said:

Dude, you are right on the money.

The charges against Trump were nothing but bullshit.  You just wanted him out because you're a die hard democrat supporter.

Damn dude chill the fuck out lol

You gonna say the say dumb shit to me cause i don't like Trump XD

If he doesnt want him in office anymore je has the right to that opinion 

Thats the problem with Trump supporters i talk to they think hes like the best president of all time like chill.

9 hours ago, sateler96 said:

Damn dude chill the fuck out lol

You gonna say the say dumb shit to me cause i don't like Trump XD

If he doesnt want him in office anymore je has the right to that opinion 

Thats the problem with Trump supporters i talk to they think hes like the best president of all time like chill.

I know that now.  That was my mistake and I apologize.  I was just so angry with the whole impeachment situation.

@MasterOfAwesomeness I'm sorry bro.  That was very immature and out of character.  I hope you can forgive me.

Edited by MDCFAN101

Emperor Trump will replace Pence with Nikki Haley on his 2020 ticket and wins re-election by a landslide over Bloomberg/Hillary. 

#officialsnoutfootprediction

-Snoutfoot

18 hours ago, MasterOfAwesomeness said:

So, it's looking like Biden vs. Trump.

So Trump another 4 years because Biden is just a walking thumb that happened to work behind Obama.

• Like 1

I don't support Bernie but he got screwed by the DNC. Reminds me of how Ron Paul got screwed in 08 and in 2012. Something needs to be done to fix the DNC so that the power players aren't choosing the nominee against the will of their constituency. It also looks like the other dem candidates orchestrated their actions to give the strongest boost to Biden when he needed it. The way the DNC is handling this nomination process is creating a lot of anger, mistrust and infighting. It wouldn't bother me as much if there were many political parties equal in size but we have 2 major parties, one party being unfair to their own people is screwing over half the US population and that's not ok. 

2 hours ago, Icureditwithmybrain said:

I don't support Bernie but he got screwed by the DNC. Reminds me of how Ron Paul got screwed in 08 and in 2012. Something needs to be done to fix the DNC so that the power players aren't choosing the nominee against the will of their constituency. It also looks like the other dem candidates orchestrated their actions to give the strongest boost to Biden when he needed it. The way the DNC is handling this nomination process is creating a lot of anger, mistrust and infighting. It wouldn't bother me as much if there were many political parties equal in size but we have 2 major parties, one party being unfair to their own people is screwing over half the US population and that's not ok. 

The whole election is a joke. A guy that told people to vote for Trump and forgets what he says is going to get nominated to run against a guy that is the perfect meme and Tweeter. Oh and how lucky are we the Coronavirus came right on time too. Don't rock the vote, fuck it.

9 hours ago, Icureditwithmybrain said:

And its looking like due to the virus voter turnout may be the lowest we've seen in a long time.

Off topic but wow i havent seen you here in forever man

• Like 1

6 hours ago, MasterOfAwesomeness said:

Bernie has dropped out.  It's now Trump vs. Biden in 2020.

Yup, somehow I don't think Biden can win the public over.

4 hours ago, KGhaleon said:

Huh, Kim Jong Un might be dying.

I've seen a bunch of people talking about Kim Yo-jong, his sister, but I think that "officially" she won't be allowed to assume leadership.

Kim Yo-Jong.jpg

Kim Jung Un is perfectly fine, never believe ANYTHING the media says about him since he and his sister came to power. His sister absolutely would assume power in the event of something happening to tubby. The Kim Cult is massively strong in North Korea. Fat boy hiring off missiles is all a show. He And his sister were educated in Switzerland and are EXTREMELY western. Trump and Fatboy agreed on the peace during their first meeting. Chunky has to keep acting belligerent or he would face a coup from his military and the old guard of his father’s lunatic regime(most of which he neutralized upon inheriting power to include his powerful and famous uncle). Trump and Kim will win a Nobel peace prize during trump’s second term(which I verifiably predicted following Trump and Kim’s first meeting.

Something to keep in mind when discussing the Korean Peninsula is that China, North Korea’s only “ally” is doing everything possible in its power to prevent Korean unification. The last thing the Chinese Communist Party wants is a nuclear armed unified Korea full of rapid nationalism and pride....a unified Korea will most certainly want to annex the area to the north and northeast of Hamyong-Pukto in China that is historically and currently ethically Korean. 

North Korean Fun Facts: 

Kim Chong Il wore 6 inch platform shoes to make himself appear taller.

During Kim Chong Il’s regime they would spray paint “X’s” over the USA on millions of bags of rice donated by America, then sell them to the North Korean peasants. 

Due to excessive poverty and hardship North Koreans make tree bark liquor and due to lack of gasoline use trucks fitted with a wood burning engine in the truck bed. 

North Koreans are taught that Americans are all over 6 foot tall and that African Americans are cannibals. Kim Chong Il was not only the first man on the moon, but he also routinely  hit 18 hole in ones when playing 18 hole golf courses. 

Tuberculosis  Is so rampant amongst North Koreans that the less then handful of westerners with the ability to debrief & interrogate North Korean “defectors” both willing and unwilling, test positive for tuberculosis when given the skin prick test on the forearm but fail the chest X-rays...meaning they were all exposed to tuberculosis but developed anti bodies. 

Edited by Snoutfoot
Added the tidbit about tuberculosis

How could any somewhat sane individual vote for this verified raping power racist known as Joe Biden aka Captain Charisma? Right....because the left owned media hides everything it can about him and then projects Joe’s faults onto Trump...This man is clearly riddled with untreatable Alzheimer’s and has voted Pro Segregation any time he had the chance as a senator. He had said on the senate floor “The blacks need their own buses, it’s a pride thing for them.” And before you attack me as some brainwashed ignorant Trump supporter, know that I’m bleeding heart liberal. The video below is just a small sample of this Buffon in action. 

I can’t wait to vote for this guy! He explains how he has hairy legs that kids would caress in the pool, arguably compares black children to cockroaches, and informs the crowd that he has experience with children jumping his lap and he LOOOOVES when children jump on his lap!!  Jesus fucking Christ lmao....