The King of Hate Forums

Politics General - The Road To The 2020 Presidential Election (Biden vs. Trump)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I see this as the death throes of the democrat party, its an act of desperation. They have no platform, no able candidate to go against Trump so they're seeking to nullify the last election in the hop

Senate voted to save Net Neutrality 

The news media and social media algorithms has convinced a large segment of the US population that Trump is equivalent to Hitler so naturally the news about Trump will make them happy. If the media ac

Posted Images

https://www.yahoo.com/news/charlamagne-tha-god-reacts-joe-162949019.html

Ewwwwwwwwww @ Biden’s comments. “Well, I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you’re for me or Trump, then you ain’t black.”

Why does the Democratic Party demand all minorities to vote for their party no matter what? Not that the Republican Party is perfect but the Republican Party doesn’t have a very clear history of tearing America apart since it’s inception like the Democratic Party does. The Democratic Party also has a track record of running unqualified or repulsive human beings for the office of the President of the United States. 

The only thing social distancing has accomplished during the current pandemic is to dehumanize us and rob us of liberty and love. 

• Upvote 1
6 hours ago, Snoutfoot said:

Ewwwwwwwwww @ Biden’s comments. “Well, I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you’re for me or Trump, then you ain’t black.”

If he said that, he's actually worse than I thought. What a unit.

Biden.thumb.jpg.cd6704f87b38908ec6df931894beeb3b.jpg

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Its starting to look more and more like the Russia collusion investigation of the president was politically motivated as evidence is being destroyed before the DOJ Inspector General can review them.

https://www.nationalreview.com/news/at-least-27-phones-from-special-counsels-office-were-wiped-before-doj-inspector-general-could-review-them/

A federal judge just ruled Pennsylvania Gov. Tom Wolf’s (D) & Secretary of Health Rachel Levine’s (D) coronavirus orders, which shut down the state, closed businesses & limited gatherings, were unconstitutional per the 1st & 14th Amendments.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/federal-judge-rules-pennsylvania-governors-coronavirus-restrictions-are-unconstitutional

17 minutes ago, Icureditwithmybrain said:

Associate Justice of the Supreme Court of the United States Ruth Bader Ginsburg has died from complications of pancreatic cancer on September 18, 2020, at age 87.

Oh boy, expect lots of fighting over her seat and democrats making more sexual assault accusations against whatever poor sap gets it.

I expect in the coming days we'll hear all about how she was a hero for democracy and all the babies she saved from burning buildings as people that never gave her the time of day come out of the woodwork to dance on her grave.

Edited by KGhaleon
22 minutes ago, KGhaleon said:

Oh boy, expect lots of fighting over her seat and democrats making more sexual assault accusations against whatever poor sap gets it.

I expect in the coming days we'll hear all about how she was a hero for democracy and all the babies she saved from burning buildings as people that never gave her the time of day come out of the woodwork to dance on her grave.

That's politics for you my friend.  Politics is usually full of bullshit.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, MDCFAN101 said:

This is another example of how evil and corrupt the Democratic party is.

With 80 million mail in ballots going out its unlikely we will be getting the election results on election day. If in person voting numbers indicate one candidate is in the lead and it changes to the other candidate being in the lead (when mailed in ballots start getting counted) it could result in both candidates claiming victory. In that situation the supreme court would be vital. A 4-4 supreme court vote in that situation would be disastrous and would destabilize our governmental system. Are the democrats willing to actually allow this to happen is the question.

Edited by Icureditwithmybrain
  • Like 1
11 minutes ago, Icureditwithmybrain said:

With 80 million mail in ballots going out its unlikely we will be getting the election results on election day. If in person voting numbers indicate one candidate is in the lead and it changes to the other candidate being in the lead (when mailed in ballots start getting counted) it could result in both candidates claiming victory. In that situation the supreme court would be vital. A 4-4 supreme court vote in that situation would be disastrous and would destabilize our governmental system. Are the democrats willing to actually allow this to happen is the question.

My friend, I think they will.