The King of Hate Forums

Politics General - The Road To The 2020 Presidential Election (Biden vs. Trump)

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I see this as the death throes of the democrat party, its an act of desperation. They have no platform, no able candidate to go against Trump so they're seeking to nullify the last election in the hop

Senate voted to save Net Neutrality 

The news media and social media algorithms has convinced a large segment of the US population that Trump is equivalent to Hitler so naturally the news about Trump will make them happy. If the media ac

Posted Images

On 9/24/2020 at 3:09 PM, KGhaleon said:

People when they see protesters arriving in their city.

EipAmohXgAMkBsD.jpg

It still boggles my mind that using 100% justified self defense against armed attackers can get you arrested and framed by the media as a white supremacist terrorist and that the attackers are labeled heroes. I've seen similar things happen in Europe but I never thought it would come to America.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I've lost all respect for most Media sources and politicians, I don't think I can get surprised anymore.

And in my opinion, some parts of Europe, (and Asia), are a complete downgrade in comparison with the US in nearly all aspects, (I don't think I should get specific). So it's always sad to me when I hear people laughing at "America", and making blank statements about its citizens, (and actually believing it), I assure you they don't even know the law in their own country, it results in a sad smile.

And I know there's nonsense everywhere, but it seems like light shines brighter in the United States.

• Like 1

I'm not sure this WWE PPV event changed anyone's mind. All I see on social media is people cheering on their side. A Joe Rogan hosted long form interview with both candidates might have been more constructive. Idk if I'll watch the rest of the Trump Biden debates as it will probably be more of the same. I think I'll just watch the clips on social media going forward. :huh:

A lot of people are talking about Trump's statement regarding the Proud Boys, but he has denounced white supremacists in the past.

Isn't he also declaring the KKK a terrorist group, (along with Antifa)?

Well, I'm seeing In Twitter what was expected, no real discussion and jabs at both, (more against Trump from my search), all over the place, but they won't question their candidate when it's a fair question.

11 minutes ago, Icureditwithmybrain said:

I'm not sure this WWE PPV event changed anyone's mind.

As always.

16 minutes ago, Icureditwithmybrain said:

I think I'll just watch the clips on social media going forward.

There was a lot of interruptions, and could have been more constructive, but you know Social Media clips are going to be extremely biased.

I'd recommend watching the entire thing to get as close as you can to the truth, or otherwise take the clips you watch with a grain of salt, as they say.

People pick sides and ignore any wrongdoing by their party, that's pretty much the norm these days.

The debate was entertaining, everyone in my office was laughing today at all the videos that came out of it.

7 hours ago, MoraMoria said:

Disgusting that some people are celebrating something like this, solely because of their political bias.

6 hours ago, MDCFAN101 said:

That's because they are sick f***s man.

The news media and social media algorithms has convinced a large segment of the US population that Trump is equivalent to Hitler so naturally the news about Trump will make them happy. If the media actually believed Trump was pure evil you would see all the news networks celebrating Trumps condition but you dont see that because they dont actually believe Trump is evil incarnate. Framing him as evil gets people voting for the other party and generates ratings/clicks/views.

Edited by Icureditwithmybrain
  • Like 2

While I'm not voting for Biden, I certainly don't want him to get COVID either because of his age. You would think there would have been more precautions with people like this.

Fucking Randy and that damn pangolin.

• Like 1
45 minutes ago, Icureditwithmybrain said:

The news media and social media algorithms has convinced a large segment of the US population that Trump is equivalent to Hitler so naturally the news about Trump will make them happy. If the media actually believed Trump was pure evil you would see all the news networks celebrating Trumps condition but you dont see that because they dont actually believe Trump is evil incarnate. Framing him as evil gets people voting for the other party and generates ratings/clicks/views.

That is why people shouldn't trust the mainstream media.  

Just now, KGhaleon said:

While I'm not voting for Biden, I certainly don't want him to get COVID either because of his age. You would think there would have been more precautions with people like this.

As much as I can't stand Biden and Harris either, they don't deserve to get COVID.

1 hour ago, Icureditwithmybrain said:

If the media actually believed Trump was pure evil you would see all the news networks celebrating Trumps condition but you dont see that because they dont actually believe Trump is evil incarnate. Framing him as evil gets people voting for the other party and generates ratings/clicks/views.

The Media would not celebrate Trump getting COVID-19, even if they were happy about it, because then they would be shown as evil & vile themselves. It's just a foolish action, they'd lose more than what they'd gain.

Again, politics.

15 minutes ago, MDCFAN101 said:

As much as I can't stand Biden and Harris either, they don't deserve to get COVID.

The moment someone seriously wishes potential death & pain on someone just because they don't agree with their policies, is the moment they show their own ugliness.

• Like 1
31 minutes ago, MoraMoria said:

The Media would not celebrate Trump getting COVID-19, even if they were happy about it, because then they would be shown as evil & vile themselves. It's just a foolish action, they'd lose more than what they'd gain.

Again, politics.

The moment someone seriously wishes potential death & pain on someone just because they don't agree with their policies, is the moment they show their own ugliness.

FACTS!!!