The King of Hate Forums

Politics General

MasterOfAwesomeness

10 hours ago, MDCFAN101 said:

Does anybody else want to dare insult me for my conservative/right-wing politics?!

19 hours ago, MasterOfAwesomeness said:

Did you go down the right wing rabbit hole while I took a break?

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT

13 hours ago, MDCFAN101 said:

My friend, I am a conservative through and through.  In other words, I was born and raised a conservative by my family.  Don't like it?  Too freaking bad.

Besides, I'd rather be in some "rabbit hole" than drink that disgusting liberal Kool-Aid.

I didn't know you were raised in a conservative household.  I'm just worried about being the only liberal here.

2 minutes ago, MasterOfAwesomeness said:

I didn't know you were raised in a conservative household.  I'm just worried about being the only liberal here.

Oh ok.  Sorry if that sounded rude and nasty, but I felt I needed to stand up for myself and my beliefs.  Yes, I have been raised by a Roman Catholic and politically conservative household.  

That being said, I am not a fan of liberalism at all.  I am aware that there are extremists on the conservative side as well.  Don't get me wrong, that disgusts me too.

However, I want to make this clear, I have no issue with people having different political beliefs as long as they are not snobby about it along as well as the believe of tyranny and anarchy.

I have a few friends and acquaintances that have liberal points of view and I get along with them just fine.

As for you being the only liberal here, I doubt it.  I think @SilentWarrior25has some liberal points of view.  I know @Icureditwithmybrain is a libertarian.  Besides, I know you are a decent person regardless of your political affiliation.

If you want to know my stances on certain issues, I'll be more than honored to tell you.

20 minutes ago, MasterOfAwesomeness said:

I was threatened with a taser and laughed at by a bunch of teens in a truck when I said I didn't like their NObama sticker.

You have the right to free speech but if you approach random people to express your disproval of their strongly held beliefs you're likely to get that same reaction from anyone regardless of their politics.

If you are an adult you should probably avoid making provocative statements to teens because if a fight broke out you'd be in hot water as the judge would see it as an adult beating up kids.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MasterOfAwesomeness said:

I was threatened with a taser and laughed at by a bunch of teens in a truck when I said I didn't like their NObama sticker.

While those teens have a right to express their beliefs, for them to threaten you with a taser is just wrong.

Just now, MDCFAN101 said:

... for them to threaten you with a taser is just wrong.

22 minutes ago, Icureditwithmybrain said:

You have the right to free speech but if you approach random people to express your disproval of their strongly held beliefs you're likely to get that same reaction from anyone regardless of their politics.

Would that be considered assault?

In his state and assuming they're not justified to do that, (which sounds like it).

1 hour ago, MasterOfAwesomeness said:

That sucks dude, sorry to hear. When it comes to politics people act like sports fans.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, MoraMoria said:

Would that be considered assault?

In his state and assuming they're not justified to do that, (which sounds like it).

From wikipeidia:

Threat, criminal threatening (or threatening behavior) is the crime of intentionally or knowingly putting another person in fear of bodily injury. "Threat of harm generally involves a perception of injury...physical or mental damage...act or instance of injury, or a material and detriment or loss to a person."[2] "A terroristic threat is a crime generally involving a threat to commit violence communicated with the intent to terrorize other."[3]