The King of Hate Forums

Politics General

MasterOfAwesomeness

1 hour ago, SilentWarrior25 said:

I mean, again, vaccines have been required in the past for schools, and throughout history, and people didn't fight them like this back then. Why can't they require vaccines now? History is literally on Biden's side here

Because those vaccines were properly tested for more than a few months. We're literally taking experimental vaccines.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, SilentWarrior25 said:

I mean, again, vaccines have been required in the past for schools, and throughout history, and people didn't fight them like this back then. Why can't they require vaccines now? History is literally on Biden's side here

There are benefits and drawbacks to any medication & everyone has a different risk profile. People have the right to make their own medical decisions. Medical decisions should never be forced or coerced.

Bodily integrity (Wikipedia):

Bodily integrity is the inviolability of the physical body and emphasizes the importance of personal autonomy, self-ownership, and self-determination of human beings over their own bodies. In the field of human rights, violation of the bodily integrity of another is regarded as an unethical infringement, intrusive, and possibly criminal.

13 minutes ago, SilentWarrior25 said:

Still properly tested... -_-

2021-11-14 05_36_33-VaccineSpeed_blog2.jpg (550×400).png

Edited by Icureditwithmybrain

On 11/14/2021 at 12:49 AM, SilentWarrior25 said:

You can listen to this 3hr Podcast with Joe Rogan with Sanjay Gupta. It's a great way to see it from both perspectives. I'm not anti-vax and have had three covid vaccines but I don't think it should be mandated to adults and especially to kids. People need to evaluate how healthy they are. If they're very healthy and young, the mortality rate is very very low. Even lower for healhty children. If you have a pre-existing condition, obese, diabetic, old, or asthma than you should definitely get the shots.

https://open.spotify.com/episode/6rAgS1KiUvLRNP4HfUePpA

5 hours ago, SilentWarrior25 said:

wait wtf? Even I'm lost on this. That makes absolutely no sense

The FDA says they need the 55 years to redact “confidential business and trade secret information of Pfizer or BioNTech and personal privacy information of patients who participated in clinical trials” from the requested documents.

The FDA went on to explain that they needed the 55 years because the branch that handles FOIA requests has 10 employees.

Note: The FDA has 18,000 employees total and a budget of $6 billion

1 hour ago, SilentWarrior25 said:

I'm facepalming pretty hard here. You can't just put more people in that branch?

It just goes to show how much the government values transparency.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

On an unrelated note Kyle Rittenhouse was found not guilty on all charges today.

1 hour ago, KGhaleon said:

Shouldn't be surprising to anyone.

If everyone had respected the curfew nobody would be dead.

There are so many things that could have prevented all the deaths, just off the top of my head:

-If the media didn't fan the flames and encouraged the riots

-If Joseph Rosenbaum wasn't released from the mental hospital that same day

-If the 3 men knew attacking someone with a rifle was a bad idea

-If the police was more proactive in stopping the rioting sooner

Edited by Icureditwithmybrain
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...