The King of Hate Forums
ThatDogGuy

New drama-free DSP

Now we've had a few changes to DSP in the last few weeks since Twitch has become more snowflakey. To be honest I prefer this new version of Phil where he's a little more politically correct, and has watered down his "directness" a little. This ensures that DSP will be around for a lot longer, at least until a new alternative to Twitch is around. I think it makes for a better product, and will probably be more mainstream. 

I was eager to get your thoughts on the last few weeks. DSP is attracting less drama, which is going to help his finances hopefully, as well as meaning the dirty trolls have less to whinge about. 

What do you guys think of the new drama-free DSP?

23 minutes ago, ThatDogGuy said:

Now we've had a few changes to DSP in the last few weeks since Twitch has become more snowflakey. To be honest I prefer this new version of Phil where he's a little more politically correct, and has watered down his "directness" a little. This ensures that DSP will be around for a lot longer, at least until a new alternative to Twitch is around. I think it makes for a better product, and will probably be more mainstream. 

I was eager to get your thoughts on the last few weeks. DSP is attracting less drama, which is going to help his finances hopefully, as well as meaning the dirty trolls have less to whinge about. 

What do you guys think of the new drama-free DSP?

I'd say it is good fresh start my friend.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, TrinidadJohnson said:

Drama-free? When was the last time you guys joined a stream? Last stream I attended, which was yesterday, the pre-stream was still an hour long and filled with the usual rant material of people more successful than Phil, money/adrevenue issues, and detractor talk....

I was just listening to Dog Guy had to say.

Certain Youtube channels who profit/get plenty of views talking about Phil will look to keep the gravy train going, regardless even if Phil took a vow of silence and joined the priesthood. 

6 minutes ago, WOOF! said:

Certain Youtube channels who profit/get plenty of views talking about Phil will look to keep the gravy train going, regardless even if Phil took a vow of silence and joined the priesthood. 

My thoughts exactly.

19 hours ago, Nich2440 said:

Has he really become drama free? Just because he watches his tone doesn't mean he isn't ranting about stupid stuff.

Ranting does not mean drama.

I'm waiting for some actual drama, like he murdered someone or slept with someones wife. Maybe he's actually an illegal immigrant.

Oh, he made someone mad on twitter?

index.jpg

Edited by KGhaleon
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, KGhaleon said:

I'm waiting for some actual drama, like he murdered someone or slept with someones wife. Maybe he's actually an illegal immigrant.

index.jpg

Story of the year! Should get higher priority than the Royal Wedding this weekend in UK. 

6 hours ago, KGhaleon said:

index.jpg

Says the guy who says he's done with DSP and yet keeps coming back. :dry:

8 hours ago, KGhaleon said:

index.jpg

Exactly. Some literal whos on twitter got mad at words on a screen.

6 hours ago, ThatDogGuy said:

Story of the year! Should get higher priority than the Royal Wedding this weekend in UK.  

Avoiding the tv news/propaganda channels more than usual because of this.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Amityville said:

The trolls love to keep stirring it!

11 hours ago, KGhaleon said:

index.jpg

7 hours ago, ThatDogGuy said:

3 hours ago, masterxeon2002 said:

Exactly. Some literal whos on twitter got mad at words on a screen.

You know you guys are the only ones still talking about it right?

• Like 1