The King of Hate Forums
Phil

Site/Forums Will Be Down From Friday April 27 Until Monday

On 2/15/2020 at 3:48 AM, MitchMacalester said:

Sigh.. when stuff goes wrong taking down your website isn't a good way to combat it. Phil if you can hear me echoing from under that old streaming laptop. Going full USSR isn't a solution. The king of hate forums should at-least show the haters.

He said updated are coming. If they're not I stand with what I said. Its too convenient.

I don't think that's it, because at some point, (some days ago), the Forums were down intermittently, so it's more probable that at that time wasn't on purpose.

But like Phil said, after the Retrospective-event is done, the Admins will do the maintenance, (Would be cool if they had a customized page when that happens.).

Gear.gif

Why would I care about Valentine's day? I'm not dating anyone and that entire day I was flying back to California. I have all the time in the world to post on a forum.

But going back to what I was saying before, it's hilarious that right after saying they should announce forum maintenance the forum immediately goes down. oof

Phil pays for a service, so these problems won't be happening for much longer, I assume. (Taking outside DDOS attacks, but that would be hilarious if someone did it for this Forum.)

4 minutes ago, MoraMoria said:

Phil pays for a service, so these problems won't be happening for much longer, I assume. (Taking outside DDOS attacks, but that would be hilarious if someone did it for this Forum.)

I doubt it. With his financial problems I am surprised he hasn't shut this place down yet.

Just now, WhineNDine said:

I doubt it.

Well, at least for the moment, he does. He said just the other day that he paid for it, that's why he was confused as to why the Forums went down. As for future, he should manage if he cuts down from other places/services.

5 minutes ago, MoraMoria said:

Well, at least for the moment, he does. He said just the other day that he paid for it, that's why he was confused as to why the Forums went down. As for future, he should manage if he cuts down from other places/services.

Phil says alot of things. We'll see.

On 4/27/2018 at 4:11 AM, Phil said:

HELLO EVERYONE!

FYI we are going to upgrade the website after over 2 years (yeah, it's been that long!) and therefore we will need to have some downtime.

The website and forums will be down starting on Friday and will be worked on all weekend, and hopefully back up before Monday. 

Thanks for understanding and see you once things are nice and updated!