The King of Hate Forums
Nich2440

What should Phil play in the summer?

Summer Downtime Games  

10 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Making another poll because I'm bored and the other poll is outdated. Since the summer is coming up and there's basically no new game what type of game should Phil play for downtime?

Shenmue 1 and 2 are being released together on PS4/XBox1 in the near future, this was a originally an Dreamcast game and looks like Yakuza before Yakuza was a twinkle in Sega's eye.

Donkey Kong Country trilogy, maybe the summer of DK. Phil hasn't played any of the 3 on his channel and maybe even Donkey Kong 64. All can be played on the Wii U virtual console.

36 minutes ago, KGhaleon said:

Captain toad is the only real answer. Everyone that disagrees should be banned immediately.

Sounds great to me....but it he'll never play it outside of it being a Patreon goal due to it being a Nintendo game.   Unless, he decides to  'stick to his guns' about being a full time Twitch streamer and not cling to his ability to make a few bucks from the YouTube views.    

Every time I do one of these polls there is an overwhelming desire for singleplayer playthroughs that Phil has never played before only. Interesting. I would like to see is Half-Life 2 and the old Hitman games. Also looking forward to Persona 5 as well.

Also, interesting is that more people voted for MMO then I thought. What kind of MMO would you guys like? Star Wars The Old Republic or the Elder Scrolls Online would be my guess.

10 hours ago, Nich2440 said:

Every time I do one of these polls there is an overwhelming desire for singleplayer playthroughs that Phil has never played before only. Interesting. I would like to see is Half-Life 2 and the old Hitman games. Also looking forward to Persona 5 as well.

Also, interesting is that more people voted for MMO then I thought. What kind of MMO would you guys like? Star Wars The Old Republic or the Elder Scrolls Online would be my guess.

MINECRAFT!!!!!!11one  This is not exactly an 'MMO', but a multi-player game he could play on a server he'd not be afraid to play on ( due to whitelisting ).  Other than this, I don't see him playing ANY MMOs due to his fear of detractors.  He could play multi-player games like 'Don't Starve together' or StarDew Valley Multiplayer because the other players are picked and even then I don't think he'd do it because he seems to think dangerous detractors are lurking behind every bush outside his house ( ie, the guy who posted on Reddit  about randomly bumping into Phil  irl ).  This said, outside of multiplayer where he can extensively vet the others, I do not see him being confident enough to play a real MMO.

Edited by Bienenstich

8 hours ago, Nich2440 said:

Any MMO where Phil gets trolled, there's bad trolling see doxxing/SOK/false accusations against Phil etc and then there's good trolling see WOW online playthrough.