The King of Hate Forums
LastRambo341

What previous games, that Phil played, would you like him to replay in a higher difficulty setting?

1 hour ago, Nich2440 said:

Then you should have quoted the person who said that. It's not rocket science.

It's not rocket science to read and follow the thread though.

Anyway, would you like to discuss the thread instead of being off-topic? Which you've done a lot in this thread. Thanks.

Edited by ThatDogGuy
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ThatDogGuy said:

It's not rocket science to read and follow the thread though.

Anyway, would you like to discuss the thread instead of being off-topic? Which you've done a lot in this thread. Thanks.

Yeah, thread was massively derailed.

Bloodborne picked up loads of viewers and more power to Phil. Now people are saying he sold out. If its something he wants to play AND get views its a no brainer 

On 5/11/2018 at 12:05 AM, Nich2440 said:
13 hours ago, ThatDogGuy said:

Not at all. The original accusation was that DSP only played Bloodborne because it would bring in viewers. that's fucking insulting. If you can't understand that it's not my fault. 

I do not commit to memory who said what in a thread I joined already in progress nor does one need to.  Multi- quote exists for this reason.  I will at this time consider that while you are an 'Advanced Member' here, you may not have much experience in using the tools that most forums offer.  Multi-quote allows one to insert quotes from multiple posts in your reply.  I'll include an example here:

9 hours ago, Nich2440 said:

Then you should have quoted the person who said that. It's not rocket science.

... a multi-quote that furthers my argument in the words of another forum member.  I would highly recommend you consider taking advantage of this feature in future so that misunderstanding such as have happened here may be avoided in future ^.^

On ‎5‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 7:52 PM, WOOF said:

I have to repeat that Phil had a Persona with Null Charm LMAO, but he didn't even notice, go back and see the last 2 videos of the playthrough.

I would like him to go back and finish it, so then he can play The Answer.

Some more ideas. Fallout 4, Mass Effect 2, and Metal Gear Solid 2, 3, or 4. Alien Isolation and The Last of Us as said before.

But I still feel like Resident Evil Remastered (Or really and classic Resident Evil) is a no-brainer.

On ‎5‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 11:50 AM, WOOF said:

I would like him to go back and finish it, so then he can play The Answer.

Obsession...

1 hour ago, LastRambo341 said:

Obsession...

I could say the same thing about you and Monster Hunter or Nintendo. Grow up.

3 minutes ago, Nich2440 said:

I could say the same thing about you and Monster Hunter or Nintendo. Grow up.

You do not even know the context of what I said. Speaking of which, you have this unnatural obsession to oppose me whenever possible lol

3 minutes ago, LastRambo341 said:

You do not even know the context of what I said. Speaking of which, you have this unnatural obsession to oppose me whenever possible lol

What context? You're calling people obsevive simply because you don't agree with their opinion. If you didn't act so childish all the time I wouldnt oppose you as much.

1 minute ago, Nich2440 said:

What context? You're calling people obsevive simply because you don't agree with their opinion. If you didn't act so childish all the time I wouldnt oppose you as much.

then I challenge you to oppose me as much as you like.

*unsheathes a sword*

En garde! XD XD

Edited by LastRambo341

2 hours ago, LastRambo341 said:

Obsession...

No thanks I prefer the natural smell of B.O.

56 minutes ago, Nich2440 said:

How about Silent Hill 2, Batman Arkham Asylum, or COD4?

I've played through Silent Hill 2 hard difficulty, it's easy to dodge enemies outdoors, but indoors in cramped corridors it's a b***h.

I looked into and popular opinion is that hard mode in Batman isn't much of a challenge. I recommend Hitman Absolution.

Mass Effect 2, Silent Hill 2, Hitman Absolution and Modern Warefare.

4 games he played before live streaming that have hard difficulties. He should play one of these in July.

This is easy for me, all the Souls games and Bloodborne at NG+. I'm a rage and fails lover, so i think you can see why i would like those games lol.

Not a harder difficulty per say, but if he re-played an older Telltale game he could turn off all the story notifications and the icons showing what's selectable. 

Edited by Louche

On 7/9/2018 at 11:03 PM, Louche said:

Not a harder difficulty per say, but if he re-played an older Telltale game he could turn off all the story notifications and the icons showing what's selectable. 

What is interesting about that?