The King of Hate Forums
LastRambo341

What previous games, that Phil played, would you like him to replay in a higher difficulty setting?

2 hours ago, Cappuccino said:

Yes it is! Thats why it makes no sense for him to sell it back to the store if he liked the game.

It couldn't be because he might have changed his mind and given it another go could it?

1 hour ago, ThatDogGuy said:

It couldn't be because he might have changed his mind and given it another go could it?

Phil's a big boy, DogGuy, he can take care of himself.

That being said, I have another suggestion for this thread. I think it'd be cool to see Phil go back to Skyrim on the Special Edition, possibly with a few mods thrown in to enhance the experience.

23 minutes ago, Xephyr33 said:

Phil's a big boy, DogGuy, he can take care of himself.

That being said, I have another suggestion for this thread. I think it'd be cool to see Phil go back to Skyrim on the Special Edition, possibly with a few mods thrown in to enhance the experience.

I'm sure he'll slam the insulting suggestion down himself but I thought I'd call it out before it happened. 

12 hours ago, Hatter said:

Dont play me, I'm not an idiot, I'm not saying that you hate the games, but the "redemption runs" are cash grabs, plain and simple, if souls games didn't bring in the $$$ you wouldn't even touch them, if your run of Bloodborne was getting you less than 300 viewers a stream it would have been dropped. When you first quit BB you said that you would never touch it again and you were "done"  now all of a sudden you love the game right around the time you need subs and tips,nothing wrong with making your money but dont front with false passion.

7 hours ago, Hatter said:

It's not a problem on his end. Its smart business to do what brings in the quickest and most profit in the shortest time, I totally understand WHY he does it. On my end however it seeing a franchise that I love, games that I consider akin to art being treated like utters on a cow, that's why I prefer not to watch.

I agree with these statements. 

7 hours ago, Hatter said:

It's not a problem on his end. Its smart business to do what brings in the quickest and most profit in the shortest time, I totally understand WHY he does it. On my end however it seeing a franchise that I love, games that I consider akin to art being treated like utters on a cow, that's why I prefer not to watch.

I seriously don't get what your beef is. Phil likes the games. You like the games. Why would you care if he also uses them as a business decision?

26 minutes ago, ThatDogGuy said:

I'm sure he'll slam the insulting suggestion down himself but I thought I'd call it out before it happened. 

And how exactly is suggesting Phil play Skyrim insulting?

20 minutes ago, Nich2440 said:

I seriously don't get what your beef is. Phil likes the games. You like the games. Why would you care if he also uses them as a business decision?

From my understanding of Hatter's statement his "beef" is Phil is only passionate about the game because he's getting "participation" and viewership from playing it. If he wasn't, he would of dropped the game already and there would be no passion or love for the game. Like PUBG It's on record he hates that game, but continues to play it because it gets "participation" and viewership. In simpler terms, Hatter believes he is just playing Bloodbourne for the money, not because he actually cares for the game, and that's whats irking Hatter because he is actually passionate about the game outside of money, participation, or viewership.

Edited by TheRonin77

How is suggesting Skyrim insulting? Or are you referring to my saying he doesn't need you to defend him because he's perfectly capable of defending himself?

On 5/9/2018 at 11:10 AM, Xephyr33 said:

Maybe Minecraft on hardcore mode with people who tip at least $5 or so giving him goals. I guess that's more of a challenge run than just playing a game on hard mode though.

I'd like to see him play the Minecraft 404 Challenge Seed or the Skyblock map.  He could also play a modded world as he said he was going to play a day with mods as part of the Patreon goal, but never did.  Minecraft has a metric ton of 'down time' and he himself mentioned that the game seemed suited for talking to chat while streaming it.  I'd much rather seem him play Minecraft than PUBG which he openly admits he hates playing.

What's "insulting" about suggesting he plays Skyrim Special Edition?  He could talk about the improvements.  

Edited by Bienenstich

I don't really want to see him replay anything. The one game I don't think he has even played while he has gone through the nes trilogy, 2 and 3, Ninja Gaiden black its 10 bucks on the xbox one bc.

1 hour ago, Nich2440 said:

And how exactly is suggesting Phil play Skyrim insulting?

Obviously talking about Bloodborne.

Phil decided to revisit BB. But of course that means Phil is the bad guy because of course it's "for da views only". :rolleyes:

Edited by Amityville

7 minutes ago, Amityville said:

Phil decided to revisit BB. But of course that means Phil is the bad guy because of course it's "for da views only". :rolleyes:

Except he quoted someone who simply said he suggested to go back to Skyrim.

19 minutes ago, Nich2440 said:

Except he quoted someone who simply said he suggested to go back to Skyrim.

And said Phil can defend himself regarding Bloodborne. Wasn't hard to work out he was talking about that lol. Skyrims the best game ever.

Edited by Amityville

2 hours ago, masterxeon2002 said:

Persona 3.

He didn't even finish it the 1st time, I have to repeat that Phil had a Persona with Null Charm LMAO, but he didn't even notice, go back and see the last 2 videos of the playthrough.

1 hour ago, Amityville said:

I was just saying that Phil had already said his piece on it and doesn't need people like you or ThatDogGuy defending his decision to play it when he can clearly do so himself. There's no need to keep the argument going after Phil already gave his response. Can we get back on topic please or do you want to keep coming up with conspiracy theories?

3 hours ago, Amityville said:

And said Phil can defend himself regarding Bloodborne. Wasn't hard to work out he was talking about that lol. Skyrims the best game ever.

His exact words were "I'm sure he'll slam the insulting suggestion down" in response to someone saying "That being said, I have another suggestion for this thread. I think it'd be cool to see Phil go back to Skyrim" You're right it isn't hard to figure out.

But even then how is saying someone can defend themselves an insult?

On 5/9/2018 at 12:10 PM, Xephyr33 said:

Maybe Minecraft on hardcore mode with people who tip at least $5 or so giving him goals. I guess that's more of a challenge run than just playing a game on hard mode though.

Interesting that you mention that. He never actually beat the Enderdragon legitimately. I don't know that a hardcore run is necessary but he could try doing a normal run and try to build the end portal by getting all the items himself.

13 hours ago, Nich2440 said:

His exact words were "I'm sure he'll slam the insulting suggestion down" in response to someone saying "That being said, I have another suggestion for this thread. I think it'd be cool to see Phil go back to Skyrim" You're right it isn't hard to figure out.

But even then how is saying someone can defend themselves an insult?

I was talking about Bloodborne. Now you can stop being off-topic and antagonistic. 

Edited by ThatDogGuy
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, ThatDogGuy said:

I was talking about Bloodborne. Now you can stop being off-topic and antagonistic. 

Okay, then how exactly is it insulting to say someone can defend themselves? Because it seems like you're the antagonistic one.

1 hour ago, Nich2440 said:

Okay, then how exactly is it insulting to say someone can defend themselves? Because it seems like you're the antagonistic one.

Not insulting to say Phil played BB for money only? Stop... just stop.

Edited by Amityville

17 minutes ago, Amityville said:

Not insulting to say Phil played BB for money only? Stop... just stop.

The person he quoted never said that. Stop being willfully ignorant.

12 hours ago, ThatDogGuy said:

Perhaps trying being more concise.  Multiple people, including myself read this as suggesting a re-play of Skyrim as being insulting since the reply did not give any reference to BB or any previous suggestions.  While you may know your intentions, the reader does not. Including a Multi-quote could have easily solved this or saying the game to which you were referring.

On ‎5‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 12:29 PM, Hatter said:

Aw, it hurts your feelings?

On 5/11/2018 at 11:50 PM, Bienenstich said:

Perhaps trying being more concise.  Multiple people, including myself read this as suggesting a re-play of Skyrim as being insulting since the reply did not give any reference to BB or any previous suggestions.  While you may know your intentions, the reader does not. Including a Multi-quote could have easily solved this or saying the game to which you were referring.

Not at all. The original accusation was that DSP only played Bloodborne because it would bring in viewers. that's fucking insulting. If you can't understand that it's not my fault. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ThatDogGuy said:

Not at all. The original accusation was that DSP only played Bloodborne because it would bring in viewers. that's fucking insulting. If you can't understand that it's not my fault. 

Then you should have quoted the person who said that. It's not rocket science.

• Like 1