The King of Hate Forums
JohnathanCross

Kingdom Hearts 3 is coming out soon... Phil, a suggestion.

Phil, i'm an insane fan of you. I've watched almost all of your playthroughs.

I'm a big fan of the Kingdom Hearts series, so i can't wait for your awesome KH3 playthrough.

However... Phil, before playing KH3, YOU NEED TO PLAY Birth By Sleep and Dream Drop Distance.

If you don't play those two games, you're not going to understand anything about the plot of KH3.

This is not like KH2, where you can skip Chain of Memories, and the only thing you will not understand is the Roxas prologue.

If you don't play Birth By Sleep and Dream Drop Distance... You're going to understand absolutely nothing in KH3. 

It's very likely that KH3 will come out this Christmas... Maybe you could do a summer play through of BBS and DDD?

Hope you actually get around to playing those games, they are pretty fun actually.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, JohnathanCross said:

Phil, i'm an insane fan of you. I've watched almost all of your playthroughs.

I'm a big fan of the Kingdom Hearts series, so i can't wait for your awesome KH3 playthrough.

However... Phil, before playing KH3, YOU NEED TO PLAY Birth By Sleep and Dream Drop Distance.

If you don't play those two games, you're not going to understand anything about the plot of KH3.

This is not like KH2, where you can skip Chain of Memories, and the only thing you will not understand is the Roxas prologue.

If you don't play Birth By Sleep and Dream Drop Distance... You're going to understand absolutely nothing in KH3. 

It's very likely that KH3 will come out this Christmas... Maybe you could do a summer play through of BBS and DDD?

Hope you actually get around to playing those games, they are pretty fun actually.

i hope too!

I've tried telling phil this same exact thing. He seems really adamant about not playing another kingdom hearts game until 3 though. Hey, if he changes his mind, awesome, but until then I'll probably watch someone else play kh3. I'd rather not watch him crap on the game cause he refused to play the other games. 

1 hour ago, Mikleo said:

I've tried telling phil this same exact thing. He seems really adamant about not playing another kingdom hearts game until 3 though. Hey, if he changes his mind, awesome, but until then I'll probably watch someone else play kh3. I'd rather not watch him crap on the game cause he refused to play the other games. 

He's probably just gonna read the plot summaries on wikipedia like he did with the ones between KH1 and KH2.

It's BS that Square Enix forced KH fans to buy spin offs on other game systems to get the whole story, I heard that KH3 is the last in the series, but if isn't and they pull the same trick again, KH fans should mass boycott future games after KH3.

Edited by WOOF

3 hours ago, WOOF said:

It's BS that Square Enix forced KH fans to buy spin offs on other game systems to get the whole story, I heard that KH3 is the last in the series, but if isn't and they pull the same trick again, KH fans should mass boycott future games after KH3.

Why? Square Enix isn't strictly Playstation or Nintendo anymore, they can release their games on whatever system they want. And are you actually upset they released a few games on at the time the highest selling gaming portable? The main series is still on Playstation. I don't think anyone is upset over what you're complaining about.

7 hours ago, WOOF said:

I read that it was an end in a saga. Not necessarily the series.

12 hours ago, LazyDave said:

Why? Square Enix isn't strictly Playstation or Nintendo anymore, they can release their games on whatever system they want. And are you actually upset they released a few games on at the time the highest selling gaming portable? The main series is still on Playstation. I don't think anyone is upset over what you're complaining about.

No problem with SE selling games on any system, it's when they only included bit and pieces of the plot in KH2, forced their fans to pay full retail price on another game/system in order to get the whole picture for KH3, gamers seems more savvy today and if SE try that crap again they get called out on it big time.

On 5/27/2018 at 5:18 AM, WOOF said:

No problem with SE selling games on any system, it's when they only included bit and pieces of the plot in KH2, forced their fans to pay full retail price on another game/system in order to get the whole picture for KH3, gamers seems more savvy today and if SE try that crap again they get called out on it big time.

well, you can own the entire kh franchise with one purchase nowadays on the ps4. 

4 hours ago, Mikleo said:

well, you can own the entire kh franchise with one purchase nowadays on the ps4. 

Great, but I hope they don't start releasing spin offs in the future with parts of the KH3 story, just to squeeze extra dollars/pounds out of gamers, I am going to wait and see myself, I've learned my lesson from the 1st two games.