The King of Hate Forums
Sign in to follow this  
LastRambo341

Ultra Street Fighter 2 :( ..... Goodbye

5 hours ago, LastRambo341 said:

Imagine....you play a game for an entire year and all of a sudden you call it rubbish and delete it

*passes tissue* there there blow your nose.

To be fair he has said it was very laggy, outside of Pokken tournament I can't remember were he has said an online fighter wasn't laggy.

17 hours ago, WOOF said:

*passes tissue* there there blow your nose.

To be fair he has said it was very laggy, outside of Pokken tournament I can't remember were he has said an online fighter wasn't laggy.

Hahaha that was on purpose :P

But really, why would you play a game for an entire year and then just rub it off? If I dislike a game, I would not play it lol

3 hours ago, LastRambo341 said:

Hahaha that was on purpose :P

But really, why would you play a game for an entire year and then just rub it off? If I dislike a game, I would not play it lol

Probably because like PUBG it brings in extra viewers/cheers/tips, I don't blame Phil for doing that though, tax bills to pay, if it wasn't for that he likely would have stopped ages ago.

58 minutes ago, WOOF said:

Probably because like PUBG it brings in extra viewers/cheers/tips, I don't blame Phil for doing that though, tax bills to pay, if it wasn't for that he likely would have stopped ages ago.

Could it be a guilty pleasure?

On 5/28/2018 at 7:48 AM, LastRambo341 said:

Imagine....you play a game for an entire year and all of a sudden you call it rubbish and delete it

He said the game was crap from literally day one but played it because this was the only SF2 with an online feature and actual people to play against online. 

Edited by AtlasTelamon

20 hours ago, LastRambo341 said:

Could it be a guilty pleasure?

Even if it was, he's got 30th anniversary to play soon, with all the games and probably slightly better online connection, personally I haven't cared about Street Fighter since I was a teenager, aside from Kylie Minogue's body in the movie.

17 hours ago, AtlasTelamon said:

He said the game was crap from literally day one but played it because this was the only SF2 with an online feature and actual people to play against online. 

So what is this? Self-torture? Especially when you had a great ranking