The King of Hate Forums
Sign in to follow this  
MasterOfAwesomeness

E3 2018

Nintendo Recap:

New gameplay for the next Smash game and Pokemon Let's Go Pikachu and Let's Go Eevee.

Ridley announced for Smash.

Fortnite for Switch announced.

Super Mario Party announced.

Xenoblades Chronicles 2 DLC announced.

Fire Emblems: Three Houses announced.

• Upvote 1

Mario Party, Fire Emblem, And a huge Smash demonstration. They also didn't waste are time with games that we already seen by featuring them in a montage. The negatives were no info on the new Pokemon that we didn't already know and it was way to short. But it was really well paced. I'd rank it above Sony but under Microsoft.

Damn Nintendo dropped some big bombs during that conference, that looks like the best version of Smash yet.

Still a little disappointed that some more Wii U ports weren't announced for Switch, I really want to play portable Wind waker HD.

Hollow knight stealth release though, holy shit. I've been waiting forever for that.

Nintendo would have won if it was longer, Sony would have one if it didn't have an intermission, and Bethesda would have one if shit wasn't announced early and/or showed gameplay of Starfeild.

So Microsoft wins but they also didn't kill it.

11 hours ago, MasterOfAwesomeness said:

Nintendo Recap:

New gameplay for the next Smash game and Pokemon Let's Go Pikachu and Let's Go Eevee.

Ridley announced for Smash..

Super Mario Party announced.

Good shit Nintendo.

Dunno if this was announced during the E3 conference, but update for MHW

Behemoth boi

E3 was awesome this year. Cant wait to play most of those games. Especially Battlefield V!

On 6/11/2018 at 3:57 PM, Nich2440 said:

"Xbox is the best place to play" is an opinion period. Is it biased? Of coarse it is. Phil can strongly disagree and even have valid points to back up his claim but it's still an opinion. The fucking definition of the words opinion and fact prove it.

Phil seems to think that his personal opinion becomes truth because he can Justify it. That's not how it works.

So yes it is disrespectful to call him a liar. Keep in mind Phil Spencer is the person who had to step up and tell all of us that Rise of the Tomb Raider was a timed exclusive when other Microsoft heads were blatantly saying it was a full exclusive.

Phil Spencer is one of the most biased people in the industry but he's far from dishonest. I can't believe Phil actually had the nerve to call him a liar because he disagrees with an opinion. It's pretty really.

In his opinion he is a liar. Nothing wrong with that. Stop being an SJW. 

4 hours ago, ThatDogGuy said:

In his opinion he is a liar. Nothing wrong with that. Stop being an SJW. 

This is by far the dumbest thing you've ever said.

1 hour ago, Nich2440 said:

This is by far the dumbest thing you've ever said.

You're entitled to your opinion. See? It's not hard to let someone have their own view. Even if they're entirely dumb opinions. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ThatDogGuy said:

You're entitled to your opinion. See? It's not hard to let someone have their own view. Even if they're entirely dumb opinions. 

So phil spencer is entitled to his opinion about xbox being the best to play on, and phil cant call out someones opinion to be a lie? Unless phil claims to know what spencer really thinks inside his head.

Anyway, rewatched phils e3 recap. How the fuck did he missed dmc5 gameplay and said the trailer showed none??? Lol

16 minutes ago, Cappuccino said:

So phil spencer is entitled to his opinion about xbox being the best to play on, and phil cant call out someones opinion to be a lie? Unless phil claims to know what spencer really thinks inside his head.

Let's also not forget that he said correcting someone on what an opinion is makes me an she. He seriously just throws out words not knowing what they mean.

17 minutes ago, Nich2440 said:

Let's also not forget that he said correcting someone on what an opinion is makes me an she.

Sorry what? Talk about throwing words out. :rolleyes:

Can't wait for C&C to come out on mobile, fucking loved that game. Gonna be awesome on a tablet. 

Edited by ThatDogGuy
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ThatDogGuy said:

Sorry what? Talk about throwing words out. :rolleyes:

Can't wait for C&C to come out on mobile, fucking loved that game. Gonna be awesome on a tablet. 

Ignore the bait. 

Yeah how good does that look? About time a decent rts was about.

3 hours ago, ThatDogGuy said:

Sorry what? Talk about throwing words out.

I meant sjw. But really. Do you even know what an sjw is?

On 6/11/2018 at 9:48 AM, Nich2440 said:

Phil calling Phil Spencer a liar over a subjective statement is the most disrespectful things he's ever said. That's all I'm saying.

I actually agree. I mean, what did he expect? "The Xbox is the not the best place to play"? 

If you actually go back and watch the FULL qoute, not just the bit Phil picked out, he was talking about the X and the next gen Xbox. Best as in the best versions of games, not Xbox has the best games which Phil seemed to of taken it as.