The King of Hate Forums
MrPaperTowel

Anthony Bourdain Commits Suicide

Not in a million years I would of ever thought this man would hang himself. He traveled the world experiencing different cultures and food which to me is a dream job even though my cooking abilities are at best a D-. He always seemed like a happy guy. Sad day. You just never know what lies beneath the very convincing mask people wear to hide their inner mental issues. DSP has a sizeable audience of people who have mental illnesses and issues so im going to say if you ever feel like you can't handle the world. Reach out and talk someone, anyone. Suicide is never the answer.

I think the reason he killed himself was because he never had a restaurant of his own. He always seemed jealous of the food stall owners that he visited.

I never thought of him as a successful chef since all chefs know that the only true test of their abilities

is to have an up and running restaurant business making top dollar.

I wonder if it was because of money issues tho -  no one will ever know.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 8/15/2018 at 8:29 AM, MiraiMisaki said:

I think the reason he killed himself was because he never had a restaurant of his own. He always seemed jealous of the food stall owners that he visited.

I never thought of him as a successful chef since all chefs know that the only true test of their abilities

is to have an up and running restaurant business making top dollar.

I wonder if it was because of money issues tho -  no one will ever know.

Uhh, I don't think that's true.