The King of Hate Forums
ThatDogGuy

Half Life 2

Have to congratulate Phil on the HL2 stream last night, was great to see again. That game was so groundbreaking for its time, and still holds up today I reckon. Need something groundbreaking like this again. 

Numbers on the stream was high, everyone was having a great time. Exactly why I watch Phil. 

Two thumbs up!

Phil seems to be loving it which is cool as its my favorite FPS ever. I just hope he does Ep1 and 2 as they really extend the story and make you long for Half Life 3. Dat ending tho.

Whoever told Phil the game is 8 hours long must be a speedrunner or something lol, its more like 12 hours long, with another 3-4 hours for each Episode.

Not to blow my own trumpet, but I did make the critical nomination for this game (even though it was part of a deal), so ultimately I helped bring out the extra viewers/tips/cheers for Phil and I haven't even watched a second of the playthrough SMH.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, D9Fred95 said:

Phil should play Hunt Down the Freeman after Episode 2 is finished. The perfect way to end a series.

Is that a mod?