The King of Hate Forums
Amityville

Biggest cheer ever - MrSwagginz

40 minutes ago, Amityville said:

No need for that aggression dude...

No there is a need. I'm not putting up with your shit anymore. No one should be discriminated for not donating a certain amount. And I'm confident Phil would agree with me.

I could just as easily call you out on not being a Patron at all but I'm not a petty asshole.

Just a little comment. If you where not doing it for attention you would do it anonymously. In fact Phil would probably preferere a big anonymous tip because he gets to keep more of the money you spent. The only reason to put your name on it is for the notoriety and attention.  And too much of that. And "someone" might reward you for it in a not so pleasant way. So a safe bet is to stay anonymouse. Phil will still see who it's from through his paypal. And you will have his gratitude. And that might be worth something? I got my reward so I won't complain. 

16 hours ago, Nich2440 said:

You really think Phil checks the email of PayPal donations to confirm who it is?

I think he recognizes ones that pop up regularly. I'd be surprised if he didn't learn mine by now.

3 hours ago, thatanonymouse said:

I think he recognizes ones that pop up regularly. I'd be surprised if he didn't learn mine by now.

But I bet if you tipped with a different name he wouldn't bat an eyelash.

34 minutes ago, Nich2440 said:

But I bet if you tipped with a different name he wouldn't bat an eyelash.

What do you mean? DSP gives people shoutouts when they cheer, sub, or tip. 

10 minutes ago, GuessWhat said:

What do you mean? DSP gives people shoutouts when they cheer, sub, or tip. 

You misunderstand. I'm saying I doubt that Phil checks the email of the person who tips to confirm their identity. Like if I tipped using your name it's unlikely Phil would be like "Wait a minute GuessWhat just tipped me but it's under Nicks email"

9 minutes ago, Nich2440 said:

You misunderstand. I'm saying I doubt that Phil checks the email of the person who tips to confirm their identity. Like if I tipped using your name it's unlikely Phil would be like "Wait a minute GuessWhat just tipped me but it's under Nicks email"

Gotcha.

On 7/11/2018 at 1:43 AM, Nich2440 said:

I have no issue with people donating. I just think it's stupid to treat them like legends because they donate large amounts.

somebody is jealous !

Cheering in Twitch Stream Chat is entirely about attention. E-N-T-I-R-E-L-Y. It's great when people support Phil but people cheer and tip for the wrong reasons. Some tip in hopes to become moderator because that seems to be the trend in DSP's chat, some tip because they said something wrong to Phil and tip for redemption purposes, all kinds of reasons that i deem ridiculous but at the end it helps Phil out. 

On 7/11/2018 at 7:19 PM, BrightSideViking said:

I got my reward so I won't complain. 

Woah haven't seen or heard from you in a while. You use to be a mod and tip thousands to Phil then I heard you got the site doxxed and then was kicked off Twitch for good. What happened?

• Like 1

On 7/9/2018 at 2:08 PM, Amityville said:

Congrats to Austmink on another record breaking cheer - $500! Holy shit! 

congratulations-puppy_o_2325185.jpg

Let me add and I just found this out via DM, apparently this guy was doxxed by KiwiFarms for tipping with the intent for attention. So maybe this thread isn't such a good idea.

30 minutes ago, DasBoot said:

Let me add and I just found this out via DM, apparently this guy was doxxed by KiwiFarms for tipping with the intent for attention. So maybe this thread isn't such a good idea.

Those K-Farmers dox people because they have nothing positive to do, its a shame really. 

The amount tipped would have nothing to do with it, this is how sick in the head some people are.

On 7/13/2018 at 2:52 AM, Nich2440 said:

Why would I be jealous about throwing away all my money? I have money. But I spend it wisely.

throwing? dude there's no need to be negative like this

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, BlonderSTS said:

throwing? dude there's no need to be negative like this

He has been negative and salty for some time now. It's nothing new really. Even though if you count all his Patreon money as Nich and TraditionalGames it probably is somewhere near the top cheers. Swagginz money is as good as anyone's so he can't criticise, he just decided to give it in one lump sum as opposed to monthly.

Edited by Amityville
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Amityville said:

He has been negative and salty for some time now. It's nothing new really. Even though if you count all his Patreon money as Nich and TraditionalGames it probably is somewhere near the top cheers. Swagginz money is as good as anyone's so he can't criticise, he just decided to give it in one lump sum as opposed to monthly.

yeah. this kind of attitude really brings our community down. i hope he gets better

• Upvote 1

On 7/13/2018 at 5:19 AM, DasBoot said:

Woah haven't seen or heard from you in a while. You use to be a mod and tip thousands to Phil then I heard you got the site doxxed and then was kicked off Twitch for good. What happened?

I have NEVER gotten anyone doxed, and I have NEVER revealed anyones personal information in any regard. I got kicked off twitch for good because Phil reported me for DDOS attacking him. And that is the end of the story. He has already confirmed this. And frankly I don't care. Because I know why he did it. That was my "reward" I can't blame Phil for me giving him money. That is entirely my fault. I don't hold any grudges against him either. I did when I realized what he had done. But it should have been expected.  

38 minutes ago, BrightSideViking said:

I have NEVER gotten anyone doxed,

excuse me, but some of us haven't forgot about last year and how you got a bunch of people here doxxed.

39 minutes ago, BrightSideViking said:

I got kicked off twitch for good because Phil reported me for DDOS attacking him. And that is the end of the story. He has already confirmed this

Phil never said you DDOS'd him. You got your ass banned by twitch for threatening to DDOS someone, not phil.

I usually don't back Phil up but get your facts right.

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, BrightSideViking said:

I have NEVER gotten anyone doxed, and I have NEVER revealed anyones personal information in any regard. I got kicked off twitch for good because Phil reported me for DDOS attacking him. And that is the end of the story. He has already confirmed this. And frankly I don't care. Because I know why he did it. That was my "reward" I can't blame Phil for me giving him money. That is entirely my fault. I don't hold any grudges against him either. I did when I realized what he had done. But it should have been expected.  

Wait what? I thought it was because you kept going to KiwiFarms and talked shit? You pissed off the wrong guys and they held everybody here responsible for your actions. Like 3 people where doxxed before Phil put out a public announcement about not supporting you or your actions.

I can go anywhere I want and say anything I want. And whatever happens to me personally because of that is what I can be responsible for. I only represent myself. If someone take it on themselves to reveal others personal information that is 100% their responsibility.  I haven't doxed anyone so i cannot be blamed for doxing. You fucking morons. I don't have any beef with kiwifarms. Kiwifarms is a platform, not a group. It's like blaming twitter for what a group on twitter is doing.  

39 minutes ago, Mikleo said:

Phil never said you DDOS'd him.

Yes he did. But not publicly only in his report about me to twitch. Did you not understand that?

5 minutes ago, BrightSideViking said:

Yes he did. But not publicly only in his report about me to twitch. Did you not understand that?

Yet you said this: 

1 hour ago, BrightSideViking said:

He has already confirmed this.

When has he confirmed what you said is true?

8 minutes ago, BrightSideViking said:

I can go anywhere I want and say anything I want. And whatever happens to me personally because of that is what I can be responsible for. I only represent myself. If someone take it on themselves to reveal others personal information that is 100% their responsibility.  I haven't doxed anyone so i cannot be blamed for doxing. You fucking morons. I don't have any beef with kiwifarms. Kiwifarms is a platform, not a group. It's like blaming twitter for what a group on twitter is doing.  

Your original comment was: "I never got anyone doxxed", the problem is you did. You went out of your way and went to a certain group in kiwifarms and pissed them off. What did you think was gonna happen? I can't blame kiwifarms, I have to blame the idiot who went there to piss the people there off.

3 minutes ago, Mikleo said:

When has he confirmed what you said is true?

When he started giving out information that was false about the issue. When he never helped me with the issue. When I could see him live at a stream typing in the report that got me banned for ban evation. That is what confirmed this to me. Do you want me to go in to detail?

13 minutes ago, BrightSideViking said:

You are effectively saying if you kicked over a bee's nest and everyone around but you gets stung it isn't your fault. You arent responsible for the actions of the bees. Which is fucking ludicrous. You kicked over the bees nest. You initiated the whole thing. How are you not responsible?

Have you ever heard of aiding and abetting? Its a crime when though the person didnt do the crime, they definitely instigated and helped the crime to happen. Often times these people get the same sentence as the person who did the crime. You didnt directly sting the people around you, but you sure did cause it to happen.

So please dont call me a moron because you messed up.