The King of Hate Forums
fluffernut

Suggestions for goals etc

Hi, I'm not sure if Phil will see this but I'll post my suggestions anyways

1)  Patreon Goal: NES/SNES Mini Classic. When the goal is reached, Phil will get a Nes and Snes mini classic. And then he can poll which games to play from the system. Retro games are super popular and since Phil is an old school gamer, I think it would bring a lot of interest. Granted the games may be demonetized but subs/tips/cheers will make up for it. Plenty of choices for downtime, most only take a few hours if that to complete (not counting the rpgs/zelda games), there is over 50+ games to choose from and it would be a change from the usual (and sorry, no disrespect, usual throwback redemption runs for the 17th time) We've seen you do GTA/Dark Souls/Red Dead. It' doesn't matter or bring anything new  just because the setup has changed or you can talk to chat. You've still already played them to death. You could even do other goals for other retro mini consoles. The possibilities are endless, and for the price of them, you will get at least 20+ game playthroughs out of each machine.

2) Patreon Goal: Giveaway. I was watching your last H1Z1 gameplay videos, and you mentioned the hardcore gaming giveaway you used to do. Also in the session you mentioned your nook is full of statues and video game stuff. Make a tier that whoever enters, will be entered into a giveaway for that months item. Since you cant sell them on Ebay because of phony bids, this is a perfect way to raise funds and also clean out your nook.

Anyways, those are my ideas. Have a good day (:

Edited by fluffernut