The King of Hate Forums
sateler96

Shazam! (2019)

34 minutes ago, sateler96 said:

Lol you should read all the test screening they have had about this movie that actual audience members not critics have seen and all 3 have bombed calling it the worst X-Men movie ever recreating scenes from The Last Stand and a scene so laughable bad 

This movie is basically the end of The Fox X-Men with a first time director Simon Kindberg who wrote The Last Stand and Shazams director David F. Samburg made Lights Out and Annabelle: Creation two really good horror movies. 

the budget is already teasing over $200 Million with it coming out the same day as The Secret Life of Pets 2 (the first made over $800 Million ) 

Marvel will get X-Men back soon and erase this pile of crap

And no I like good looking comic book movies you must like terrible looking ones lol 

My friend, you and I love comic book/superhero movies in general.  Especially the ones that succeed in entertaining us. 

Edited by MDCFAN101

IDC what VashBash or any other detractor has to say negatively about this upcoming film.  Captain Marvel/Shazam looks awesome to me.  The movie looks epic, fun, and hilarious to me.  To me, the film is staying true to the lore of Captain Marvel (Billy Batson).

17 minutes ago, VashBash said:

Listen I don't believe some random people on reddit claiming they seen something. I'll wait until the movie comes out and actually watch it. Saying it comes out the same day as a childs movie confirms you like those type of movies which there is nothing wrong with it, i just relate to the more adult ones.

Idk how that makes me like Those types of movies its just box office fact that The Secret Life of Pets and Illumination are Box Office Juggernauts 

XD some of my favorite movies are very adult like Saving Private Ryan, The Dark Knight, Blade Runner, A Clockwork Orange, The Godfather, Terminator 2, Alien and Aliens, Pulp Fiction, Seven, Fight Club , The Wolf of Wall Street 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, VashBash said:

oh how well a movie does in the box office doesnt make me want to see it. Secret life of pets isnt going to make a difference towards Dark Phoenix releasing the same day, they have different audiences.

I don't think people going to the theatre is gonna have a hard decision whether they are gonna watch a childs movie or a superhero film.

Actually it usually does lol especially when Dark Phoenix has a budget over $200 million not counting marketing and since people know Marvel is just gonna reboot it why even see it 

• Upvote 1

What am I looking forward for in Captain Marvel/Shazam!:

1. The story: I want to see how well this movie captures the lore of Billy Batson/Captain Marvel.
  2. The performances by Asher Angel as Billy Batson, Zachary Levi as Captain Marvel, and Mark Strong as Doctor Sivana:  The acting is this move looks really good so far IMO.  Asher Angel does a nice job as Billy Batson and Zachary Levi looks great as Captain Marvel.  However, I am especially looking forward to Mark Strong as Doctor Sivana.  IMO, he looks like a very good villain.  Hopefully he adds himself to the list of the DCEU's best villains along with Zod and Ocean Master.
  3. The showcasing of Captain Marvel's powers and abilities: From what I've seen so far in the trailers, Captain Marvel's powers look awesome in the film.  So far he has showcased the following powers: Strength of Hercules, Stamina of Atlas, Power of Zeus, Courage of Achilles, and Speed of Mercury.  So far, he has yet to showcase the wisdom of Solomon which reveals how intelligent he is as a character.
  4. The comedy: OMG, this movie looks hilarious.  This movie is what the DCEU really needs IMO.  Something light hearted and comedic.
Edited by MDCFAN101

22 hours ago, sateler96 said:

Hopefully I'll be able to see Shazam today if someone gets a copy on my movie site since really screenings start today 

I hope you enjoy because it looks really good.

Did you check out the video in regards to Captain Marvel/Shazam's top 10 greatest fights?  It is an awesome video.