The King of Hate Forums
Sign in to follow this  
sateler96

Aquaman (2018)

1 hour ago, sateler96 said:

CGi needs polish but looks great

DC, WB, this is what the f*ck I'm talking about. This was some epic, badass shit. 

Edited by MDCFAN101

Shazam trailer looked better but isnt totally bad. Ill never be hyped by a DC trailer because of the numerous letdowns in the past.

I still think Aquaman will be amazing they have time to work on CG

I mean its James Wan directing I have total faith in him he hasn't disappointed me yet with The Conjuring 1 and 2 and Furious 7 

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, sateler96 said:

I still think Aquaman will be amazing they have time to work on CG

I mean its James Wan directing I have total faith in him he hasn't disappointed me yet with The Conjuring 1 and 2 and Furious 7 

Same here man.  If they continue to work on the CGI a little bit more, the movie will be an absolute masterpiece.

Plus, Amber Heard looks more like Mera than she did in Justice League.

27 minutes ago, MDCFAN101 said:

Same here man.  If they continue to work on the CGI a little bit more, the movie will be an absolute masterpiece.

Plus, Amber Heard looks more like Mera than she did in Justice League.

Oh yeah that whole Under water scene in JL was awful 

Oh yeah that whole Under water scene in JL was awful 

I meant her look, but yeah I agree that the whole under water scene in JL could've been done a whole lot better.

Edited by MDCFAN101

5 Justice League Problems Aquaman's First Trailer DIDN'T Fix

1. The Screaming Dude-Bro

2. It's Still Too Dark At Times

3. SOME Ropey Effects Work

4. The Jarring Jokes

5. The Colour Palette

From Whatculture

3 hours ago, sateler96 said:

5 Justice League Problems Aquaman's First Trailer DIDN'T Fix

1. The Screaming Dude-Bro

2. It's Still Too Dark At Times

3. SOME Ropey Effects Work

4. The Jarring Jokes

5. The Colour Palette

From Whatculture

TBH, I didn't really mind the whole surfing dude bro too much.  As for the jokes, I thought they were fine. 

29 minutes ago, MDCFAN101 said:

TBH, I didn't really mind the whole surfing dude bro too much.  As for the jokes, I thought they were fine. 

I don't like Dude Bro cause he was just generic in JL every character in that movie was bad

36 minutes ago, sateler96 said:

I don't like Dude Bro cause he was just generic in JL every character in that movie was bad

To me, they weren't too generic.  I thought they were fine for the most part.

I know what you're going to say, "They were shit characters."  They weren't shit characters to me, which is why I am those who enjoyed Justice League for the most part along with your boy, Chris Stuckman.  If I recall correctly he gave that movie a B-. Unless you think he made a shitty decision/choice in enjoying the movie instead of hating it like you do.

I know you explained to me many times that you hated pretty much all of the characters in JL and I can understand that, but me, I didn't.  I thought they were fine for most part.  The only character that I really hated was Steppenwolf. He was just really boring and to some degree annoying to me.

Edited by MDCFAN101

28 minutes ago, MDCFAN101 said:

To me, they weren't too generic.  I thought they were fine for the most part.

I know what you're going to say, "They were shit characters."  They weren't shit characters to me, which is why I am those who enjoyed Justice League for the most part along with your boy, Chris Stuckman.  If I recall correctly he gave that movie a B-. Unless you think he made a shitty decision/choice in enjoying the movie instead of hating it like you do.

I know you explained to me many times that you hated pretty much all of the characters in JL and I can understand that, but me, I didn't.  I thought they were fine for most part.  The only character that I really hated was Steppenwolf. He was just really boring and to some degree annoying to me.

Steppenwolf was definately one of the worst CBM villains 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, sateler96 said:

Steppenwolf was definately one of the worst CBM villains 

LOL!!!  Throughout the rest of film I was like," When Superman comes back, I hope he squashes your ass cuz you suck!"  Thankfully, my man Supes did squash his ass and good too.  As a matter of fact, while my pops was watching it on TV a few days ago, he had a look on his face that he was so surprised to see Superman(who happens to be one of his all time favorite superheroes from his childhood BTW) dominate him so easily in the fight despite that the fact that Steppenwolf dwarfs him in size.  I tell him," Dad, he's Superman remember.  One of the strongest heroes in the DC Universe."  Besides, Superman usually takes on the big ones in a fight.

3 minutes ago, MDCFAN101 said:

LOL!!!  Throughout the rest of film I was like," When Superman comes back, I hope he squashes your ass cuz you suck!"  Thankfully, my man Supes did squash his ass and good too.  As a matter of fact, while my pops was watching it on TV a few days ago, he had a look on his face that he was so surprised to see Superman(who happens to be one of his all time favorite superheroes from his childhood BTW) dominate him so easily in the fight despite that the fact that Steppenwolf dwarfs him in size.  I tell him," Dad, he's Superman remember.  One of the strongest heroes in the DC Universe."  Besides, Superman usually takes on the big ones in a fight.

Even though I thought the same that shows he was a weak villain cause he dominated the other then gets ass beat by Superman like nothing

Which Avengers: Infinity War I think made fun of with Thor and Thanos, but Thanos still ends up winning 

Even though I thought the same that shows he was a weak villain cause he dominated the other then gets ass beat by Superman like nothing

Which Avengers: Infinity War I think made fun of with Thor and Thanos, but Thanos still ends up winning 

Well TBH, I  don't think Steppenwolf was ever a match for Superman in the comics nor in the cartoons.  Plus, with all due respect, Wonder Woman and Aquaman did put up a decent fight against him for a while.

Edited by MDCFAN101

1 minute ago, MDCFAN101 said:

Well TBH, I  don't think Steppenwolf was ever a match for Superman in the comics nor in the cartoons.  Plus, with all due respect, Wonder Woman and Aquaman did put up a decent fight against him for a while.

Man if they took their time JL would of been a hit like them rushing people knew it was rushed that's why they didn't go see it like you can easily tell now what CBM will be good or bad now 

But I did wish Aquaman would move its release date like there's to many movies coming out the 21st or that weekend

Like Bumblebee, Atlita, some dumb Will Ferrel Movie, and Mary Poppins Returns

2 minutes ago, sateler96 said:

Man if they took their time JL would of been a hit like them rushing people knew it was rushed that's why they didn't go see it like you can easily tell now what CBM will be good or bad now 

But I did wish Aquaman would move its release date like there's to many movies coming out the 21st or that weekend

Like Bumblebee, Atlita, some dumb Will Ferrel Movie, and Mary Poppins Returns

Hey, hey, calm down man.  Calm down.  I agree with you man.  I'm not really arguing with you at all.  I'm just talking to you.  I feel you man 100%.

Plus, while I did like J.K. Simmons as Commissioner Gordon, he will always be J. Jonah Jameson in my heart.  "No jobs, freelance.  I'll send you a nice box of Christmas meat.  Now get out here."  Class line man.  A freaking classic line.

5 hours ago, sateler96 said:

This looks incredible 

OMFG this shit looks epic as f*ck!!!!  December, here I come baby!!!  Plus, he gonna get the classic orange and green suit.  Hell yeah!!!:)

• Upvote 1