The King of Hate Forums
Phil

Ask the King Ep. 72 - Sept. 20, 2018

Please post up your questions for the next episode of Ask the King here, and thanks!

What is the worst experience you ever had at an event, con, meetup, etc.? 

Any weird things happen to you or any fans that came up and was strange?

I have 2 questions

With youtube having the adpocalypse, algorithms that promote drama videos and gaming channels having to edit their lets plays and do weird and dumb challenges like dying their hair pink do you think content creators who want to do youtube videos the way they want will actually be able to grow?

For example i have been a youtuber since 2013 and i do my playthroughs in a similar style to you and in those 5 years I'm at 152 subs.

My second question is

Do you think more gaming youtubers will migrate to streaming sites like twitch or mixer?

2 hours ago, Icureditwithmybrain said:

Do pineapples belong on pizza?

Uh, dude, not trying to be rude, nasty or anything like that, but, what do you mean by that? 

12 minutes ago, MDCFAN101 said:

Uh, dude, not trying to be rude, nasty or anything like that, but, what do you mean by that? 

I know you were asking Brain, but there is a huge split on opinions about if pineapple, cut up into bite size chunks, should be on a pizza. Some people love it and other people hate it. I love it on pizza occasionally.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, GuessWhat said:

I know you were asking Brain, but there is a huge split on opinions about if pineapple, cut up into bite size chunks, should be on a pizza. Some people love it and other people hate it. I love it on pizza occasionally.

Thank you for explaining that to me. 

• Upvote 1