The King of Hate Forums
Amityville

Monetization restored to Youtube!

so DSPGaming got re-monetized, and a couple of detractors got banned from twitch?

Congratulations Phil ! 

finally some good news! i am sure nothing bad going to happen in the near future! 

Edited by BlonderSTS
misspell

3 hours ago, BlonderSTS said:

so DSPGaming got re-monetized, and a couple of detractors got banned from twitch?

Congratulations Phil ! 

finally some good news! i am sure nothing bad going to happen in the near future! 

It's hilarious. Those accounts got rightly banned, doing a bullying stream is completely against Twitch TOS. Now their replacement accounts need to get hit.

I'm sure it's been at least 90 days since Phil got that strike too, so he should be in the clear with Twitch. Not that he did much wrong in the first place imho.

Edited by Amityville

14 hours ago, InTheFeeling said:

I love when history is rewritten. 

I cite facts, you respond with this. You mindless moron, lol. And there are TONS of you out there, which is the sad thing about our planet.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, Phil said:

I cite facts, you respond with this. You mindless moron, lol. And there are TONS of you out there, which is the sad thing about our planet.

So he is a troll?  So, I guess I was wrong.

Just now, Amityville said:

Dog said it like three days ago. Pretty rare he or I get it wrong. :wink:

TBH, he didn't smell nor sound like a troll to me until I read his post and Phil's response to it.

Just now, MDCFAN101 said:

TBH, he didn't smell nor sound like a troll to me until I read his post and Phil's response to it.

Trick is to make 75% posts normal. Then insult someone or Phil for the other 25%. It's pretty standard in the anti-dsp community.

18 minutes ago, Amityville said:

Trick is to make 75% posts normal. Then insult someone or Phil for the other 25%. It's pretty standard in the anti-dsp community.

Good to know.  You can also tell by their maturity and the manner they choose to post.

• Like 1