The King of Hate Forums

What is a Bully to any of you?

Now this is a simple question that I ask EVERYONE, regardless of your position on these forums.  Please do your best from insulting anyone.

Now I would like to start this off by having the dictionary definition of the word "Bully."

Bully (noun): "a person who uses strength or power to harm or intimidate those who are weaker."

Bully (Verb): "use superior strength or influence to intimidate (someone), typically to force him or her to do what one wants."

• Upvote 1

A bully, to me, is someone who goes out of their way to abuse the kindness of another intentionally.  That's very disrespectful, regardless of the reason, and especially in cases of "they did it first".  Bragging about it like it's some sort of accomplishment, however, adds another level of immaturity and just makes things even more disgusting, in my eyes.

Can't say I have much respect for people who encourage that sort of behavior, either.

• Upvote 2

A bully, to me, is someone who goes out of their way to abuse the kindness of another intentionally.  That's very disrespectful, regardless of the reason, and especially in cases of "they did it first".  Bragging about it like it's some sort of accomplishment, however, adds another level of immaturity and just makes things even more disgusting, in my eyes.

Can't say I have much respect for people who encourage that sort of behavior, either.

​you're a bully to me

stahp it you bully ;(

Bully (noun): "a person who uses strength or power to harm or intimidate those who are weaker."

Bully (Verb): "use superior strength or influence to intimidate (someone), typically to force him or her to do what one wants."

I believe that sums up a bully well. In addition, I think a bully is also someone that is always following you around harassing you, and you have no  Way     to avoid the conflict except in your own home.

​Do you listen to yourself when you talk? Because you make absolutely no sense.

• Upvote 2

A person who in any form of power, be it physical or social, uses it to abuse, pick on or push around those they consider 'below' them, especially if they know that said person cannot fight back in any shape or form.

Bullies tend to pick on those when they are in large numbers and are considered safe, alone however, they are very cowardly and would not say a thing to your face.

A bully is someone who has greater power than everyone and pushes people around

A bully is someone who picks on a person that is weak

A bully is someone who wouldn't like to be called names but loves to call other people names

A bully is someone who threatens another person but when someone threatens him, the person's the bully

A bully blocks the reasons why he is hated

A bully is his own enemy

A bully is someone who ridicules another because they are different or has a difference of opinion. A bully is also someone who has low self esteem and tries to make other seem below them in order to make themselves feel better and superior. In other words, a coward.

​^This.