The King of Hate Forums
Phil

Ask the King Ep. 73: Nov. 22, 2018 Thanksgiving Special!

Hey Phil! Happy Thanksgiving! I hope you and Kat have/had a wonderful evening! I 

This question may have been asked before but I would like to hear the phil of today's answer. If you could tell old Phil from 2011 and 2012 before the big hate train started something what would it be? Would you tell him to change his attitude? Or just warn him of the copyright strikes in 2015? I'm just curious to know! Thanks for the decade of good laughs and making bad days good

Phil,

We have seen some companies try to maximize revenue by designing games around microtransactions and in game purchases.  Other companies have focused on earning revenue by simply making great games that customers want to buy.  Which direction do you think the future of the industry will go?

As a streamer you certainly have a very interesting and unique career.  How has Kat adjusted to life with a streamer as well as a level of fame that you have brought her?  I believe that keeping her separated, for the most part, from your online life was a wise decision, how do you think that is working out?

What's your favorite Thanksgiving side dish?

Happy Thanksgiving!!!!

Richie7

Top of the morning to you Mr. Burnell. Ever since I started watching you in 2011, I've always wanted you to play my favorite game of all time. Super Mario rpg: legend of the 7 stars. Will you ever play that? This question is 7 years overdue. 

Secondly I love your pre streams. I always listen to them while I work. I also was never a hater/detractor. I was always massively offended by and hated them and what they do and say entirely. They're all just a bunch of psychopathic retards and sheepish kids. Ignorant people is one of the main things I loathe. I used to always defend you in YouTube comments before you turned them off. My name on YouTube is also theshadowdetective12. Apologies if my grammar is off. I'm 26 and not immature, I'm just saying

P.s thank you so much for existing here on the interwebs, I always use you to get through my days. I watch you before I start work and during my breaks and I listen to every pre stream you post. I apologize for not being able to be a twitch user. I don't own a computer like I used to due to being in homeless shelters and job corps for 2 years and being busy.

Pss: the dragon Ball super broly movie that releases in America in English on January 16 doesn't have any real connection to the anime, just that the movie is after the tournament of power, which was the last arc in the anime. Also the anime is 131 episodes. I apologise if this is too long, I never submitted a question before.

Edited by Theshadowdetective12
Wanted to add something

Hi Dsp, I'm musicboy and I'm new here.

I have a few questions, some related to gaming:

Since you're so skilled in fighting games, I must ask.....

1) Do you play Virtua Fighter? And if so, who do you play?

2) In the late 90's, legendary Virtua Fighter grandmaster

bunbunmaru, made a bold open challenge, that he would challenge

100 VF players/anyone and defeat all of them without losing.

And he actually did beat all 100 challengers.

His challenge was so famous, many news media covered the event.

I'm curious, were you one of the 100 gamers, who challenged him?

3) Do you make music? If so, what DAW (music creation software)

do you use? Eg. FL Studio, Cubase, Lmms, Abelton etc.

4) Do you do digital art?

If so, what software do like using?

Eg. Photoshop, Gimp, Corel Draw, Photoshop Paint etc.

5) Out of the 3 cheap boss characters in Ultra Street Fighter 2

Evil Ryu, V. Ken, Akuma, which one of them is your favourite?

Well that's it for my questions. I hope I was able, to add and make

your Ask The King thanksgiving show, a bit longer and enjoyable.

Take care dude. Have a Merry Christmas and God Bless:laugh:

Edited by musicboy

Hi Phil, Just wanted to say I love watching your streams and always look forward to them each day. I can't wait for your Thanksgiving and Christmas specials :biggrin: My question is if you could travel anywhere in the world for your dream holiday where would it be and why ? Cheers !!!

Hey Dsp! How are you going dude?

I recently found out you had a website, so I decided to join the forum.

I've been following your channel for a while now, and I really enjoyed your Ultra Street Fighter 2 and even your SF 30th anniversary online battles. Especially when you play, SF2 Hyper Fighting and Super SF2 Turbo. And I like when you battle against, those annoying Evil Ryu's, V.Ken's and annoying air fireball spamming Akuma's, in Ultra SF2. And I will admit, I enjoyed your Ultra Street Fighter 2 online battles alot. And your DeeJay is really good.

I have a few questions:

A) Back in the early 90's, had alot of cool fighting games, that sadly disappeared off of the map.

Eg. World Heroes, Fighters History, Primal Rage, Superior Soldiers etc.

My question is, which old school forgotten fighting game, would you like to see, make a return?

B) In one of your vids, you said that you played, alot of fighting games in the early 90's.

My question is, who did your play or main, in these famous fighting games, that I listed below.

Fighters History

World Heroes

Fatal Fury

Samurai Showdown

Superior Soldiers

Mortal Kombat 2

Killer Instinct 1 and 2

C) I heard rumours, that the 3d fighting game, Virtua Fighter, the game that started the whole 3d fighting game genre, might be making a return, at an undisclosed date, with Virtua Fighter 6. Yippee!

If VF6 is released one day, will you buy it?

And what characters did you play, in the previous Virtua Fighter games?

And who is your favourite Virtua Fighter character? My fav is Vanessa Lewis, Jean Kujo and Sarah Bryant.

D) In one of your recent vids, you said you like pizza alot. What are your favourite toppings on a pizza?

Hope you have a great Christmas holiday season.

Take care and God bless dude. Big smile and thumbs up to you.

Peace.

Edited by brandonbeans