Jump to content
The King of Hate Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Amityville

Deathface

Recommended Posts

Just watched P7 and can honestly say I loved all of it. DSP was a great lead character and had some great scenes.

Where did the idea for Deathface come from? He is such a unique and interesting antagonist! I would love to see a spin off with Deathface in!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, YarlOfOdenheim said:

Idea mostly by Rambo. Character played by Rambo.

Had to get that in there I guess? P7 was a group effort.

Edited by Amityville

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, YarlOfOdenheim said:

Idea mostly by Rambo. Character played by Rambo.

I'm sure. :wink:

Edited by ThatDogGuy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, YarlOfOdenheim said:

You asked where Deathface came from and who played him. I'm telling you.

Nope. Never mentioned who played him but did mention about the lead character (dsp).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm getting the idea that no one knows the origins of Project 7. The Project 7 that you all watched on the retrospective was a reboot with a new concept.

Personally this original idea intrigues me far more. I hope Phil at some point dabbles with a similar idea.

 

Also why all the hate on @YarlOfOdenheim?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Deathface was created by me in 2010 when I first made up the Project 7 concept and mini-series. 

Deathface's character was also created by me for the Project 7 reboot that aired in 2012. Most of the core ideas for the character were mine, but individual lines/jokes were written by all of us (myself, John and Howard) and there was a lot of improv during shooting. The physical body of Deathface in 2010 was played by me, and in 2012 by John, and I also did all of the voiceovers for the character.

Anyone who says anything else is either an idiot, or a liar.

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Phil said:

Deathface was created by me in 2010 when I first made up the Project 7 concept and mini-series. 

Deathface's character was also created by me for the Project 7 reboot that aired in 2012. Most of the core ideas for the character were mine, but individual lines/jokes were written by all of us (myself, John and Howard) and there was a lot of improv during shooting. The physical body of Deathface in 2010 was played by me, and in 2012 by John, and I also did all of the voiceovers for the character.

Anyone who says anything else is either an idiot, or a liar.

Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/6/2018 at 2:11 AM, Nich2440 said:

I'm getting the idea that no one knows the origins of Project 7. The Project 7 that you all watched on the retrospective was a reboot with a new concept.

Personally this original idea intrigues me far more. I hope Phil at some point dabbles with a similar idea.

 

Also why all the hate on @YarlOfOdenheim?

man, the last video is so depressing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/7/2018 at 2:15 PM, BlonderSTS said:

man, the last video is so depressing.

With fame and money comes jealousy, Rambo and Howard got sour grapes and ran away.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Amityville said:

With fame and money comes jealousy, Rambo and Howard got sour grapes and ran away.

The last video is less about John and Howard more about Phil was unable to fund the return to the series.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/8/2018 at 5:41 PM, Amityville said:

With fame and money comes jealousy, Rambo and Howard got sour grapes and ran away.

Errr, this has nothing to do with Howard and John. lol

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/6/2018 at 2:39 AM, Phil said:

Deathface was created by me in 2010 when I first made up the Project 7 concept and mini-series. 

Deathface's character was also created by me for the Project 7 reboot that aired in 2012. Most of the core ideas for the character were mine, but individual lines/jokes were written by all of us (myself, John and Howard) and there was a lot of improv during shooting. The physical body of Deathface in 2010 was played by me, and in 2012 by John, and I also did all of the voiceovers for the character.

Anyone who says anything else is either an idiot, or a liar.

Do you remember how you come up with the name project 7 or the significance behind it? 

It always struck me as an odd name or like something network execs would give to un-announced top secret shows :D 

(dont quite feel the need to make a new thread to ask this)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×