The King of Hate Forums
TunaTaco25

Archive of RedDeadDSP

I'm sure many of you are aware now that Phil's channel RedDeadDSP was hacked and later deleted by some loser. I was wondering if anyone managed to download the videos and have an archive of it somewhere? Would love to re-watch the Undead Nightmare playthrough. 

3 hours ago, ThatDogGuy said:

i dont know about this. didn't Phil have the same password or something to the accounts tho when he as last hacked?

Still hacked and shouldn't have happened.

6 hours ago, ThatDogGuy said:

i dont know about this. didn't Phil have the same password or something to the accounts tho when he as last hacked?

No, they used the Google+ backdoor exploit. Basically in 2012-2013 YouTube changed the way that your accounts could get "restored" if you'd lost access, when they linked Google+ to the channel pages. If you didn't log into them, someone could know basic info about the creation date/e-mail associated with a YouTube channel and gain access. I hadn't logged into the Final Fantasy and Red Dead DSP pages in years, so someone took advantage to access them, then changed all the login info. Google doesn't hire humans, so there was nobody to talk to about it, and the automated system wouldn't grant me access. So essentially, their own  "improved" process created a massive security hole. Because they're morons.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Phil said:

No, they used the Google+ backdoor exploit. Basically in 2012-2013 YouTube changed the way that your accounts could get "restored" if you'd lost access, when they linked Google+ to the channel pages. If you didn't log into them, someone could know basic info about the creation date/e-mail associated with a YouTube channel and gain access. I hadn't logged into the Final Fantasy and Red Dead DSP pages in years, so someone took advantage to access them, then changed all the login info. Google doesn't hire humans, so there was nobody to talk to about it, and the automated system wouldn't grant me access. So essentially, their own  "improved" process created a massive security hole. Because they're morons.

So Google are fuckheads? No surprise there

On 12/13/2019 at 6:46 AM, Rumpelstiltskinzfan said:

Bumping this, because I'm hoping someone has the old videos from RedDeadDSP, DarksydePhilFFXIII, or THEKINGOFHATEHD channels. @Phil I think viewers would pay to see those videos again! Just sayin'. :wink: Maybe you can re-upload them for a tidy sum?

I second this. It's a real shame because the original Red Dead playthrough was one of my favorite ones.

On 12/14/2019 at 6:25 AM, BlueEyesWhiteDragon said:

I would love to see those videos. I am a cowboy fan and I never got to enjoy RedDeadDSP

You can enjoy more of Red Dead Redemption with this.

Rewatch it.

• Like 1