The King of Hate Forums
Sign in to follow this  
MDCFAN101

Who is your favorite Marvel Cinematic Universe actor and why?

Who is your favorite Marvel Cinematic Universe actor and why  

4 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hey guys,

MDC here to give you guys a new interesting topic that I guarantee most of you guys will like and enjoy.

Who is your favorite actor from the Marvel Cinematic Universe and why? 

That is right I am asking you for your personal favorite MCU actor.  There is no right nor wrong choice.  It is just a topic where you all get to voice the actor or actress that you enjoyed the most throughout the MCU.

Edited by MDCFAN101

I voted for Anthony Hopkins because he tastes like liver fffffffffffffff and he's British like me, if Patrick Stewart was an option I would have voted for him instead.

2 hours ago, WOOF said:

I voted for Anthony Hopkins because he tastes like liver fffffffffffffff and he's British like me, if Patrick Stewart was an option I would have voted for him instead.

Well Marvel is gonna be rebooting the X-Men once Disney gets Fox 

I've been seeing cool fan castings as Ralph Fienes (Voltemort) as Xavier and Daniel Craig as Magneto

But yeah Patrick Stewert is great as Xavier 

I just wish they gave Hopkins Odin more to do which he is great in all 3 Thor films 

7 hours ago, WOOF said:

Anthony Hopkins is a legendary actor, and one of my favorites. 

Don't get me wrong, I wish Patrick Stewart was in the MCU too because he is also a legendary actor and one of my favorites as well.

Also, don't forget Ian McKellan.  He too is British and a legendary actor. 

Anyways, my favorite MCU actor aside from RDJ is Chris Evans.  Don't get me wrong, RDJ has been flawless as Iron Man, but Chris Evans has also been flawless as Capt. America.  Chris Evans really gave Cap life on the big screen.  The more you'll see his performance, the more you're like, "Yep, this is the Captain America we all know and love from the comics.". Whenever I read Capt. America, I hear Chris Evans voice.  His best performances as Capt. America came in Winter Soldier and Civil War IMO.  Don't get me wrong, he was great in all 3 Cap movies, his cameo in Spider-Man: Homecoming, and of course the Avengers movies.

Edited by MDCFAN101

20 hours ago, sateler96 said:

But yeah Patrick Stewert is great as Xavier 

Have you heard he is bringing back Captain Picard for a new star trek series.

15 hours ago, MDCFAN101 said:

Anyways, my favorite MCU actor aside from RDJ is Chris Evans.

Whenever I hear the name Chris Evans, the first person I think of is a british DJ/TV presenter of the same name, the sight of seeing this person playing as Captain America would be hiliarious.

Here is a picture of him lol.

chris-evans.thumb.jpg.b5a93032e78e51d76e44f0b431d5e750.jpg

Edited by WOOF

1 hour ago, WOOF said:

Whenever I hear the name Chris Evans, the first person I think of is a british DJ/TV presenter of the same name, the sight of seeing this person playing as Captain America would be hiliarious.

Did not know that.  Thanks for the info.

2 hours ago, WOOF said:

I did hear he was I can't wait for that